Barbarian Training Drops Thread

[hide=drop list]
=============== Brutal Green Dragons ===============

* Gold: 2xx, 621

* 100%: Dragon Bones, Green Dragonhide(2)

* Weapon: [Mithril hasta - TUBA], Adament knife(8), Adament 2h sword, [Rune battleaxe - TUBA], [Rune thrownaxe(7) - TUBA], [Adament dart(p)(25) - TUBA]

* Armour: [Adament chainbody - Zachcorp], [Adament medium helm - TUBA], Rune full helm

* Runes/Arrows: Law(15), Blood(20), Nature(17), [Lava(35) - Dharockslayer], [steam(36) - TUBA]

* Misc: Curry, Shield left half(dragon), Half key, Herb, Uncut gems, Mithril ore(5 noted), [Clue(Level 3) - leebrave]

[/hide]

Updated 11:07PM EST, Recent additions highlighted. Sad, this is all we have for brutal greens? I was there for 3 more hours and nothing new then what's on here.

Pretty sad for a level 227 eh?

How do you kill the lvl 227 green drag? Like, what armour and such. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried two different styles. The first was melee heavy defense with verac brassy and torag legs and other gear and using protect from magic, which worked ok but I found this setup to work a little better.

brutalgreenswo1.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-03

With this inventory, jump into the whirlpool and before you go down the first stairway use the dragon battleaxe special, take two sips from the super attack potion, then one sip from antifire potion then climb down and before you get into melee range of a dragon stick protect from melee on and just attack.

Once your attack gets down 8-9 points from where its max was, sip super attack again. Continue this, sipping antifire when needed and eating when needed. Before you sip the last sip of super attack, use your dragon battleaxe special again and sip a super attack again. This gets me around 7-8 kills per run.

I'm sure you can perfect this more, and taking super strength potions is an option but it just adds to the cost. This is my method at least.

Edit: For Melee, I've been using this for mithril dragons as well and get around 4 kills a run, it needs perfection but what can i say... if you range then just substitute whip for rune xbow and bolts of choice and range pots for food, etc etc... not realy the right forum though for strategy so I'll leave it at that for now

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

Thanks. :P

halo2sigcj2.png

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

One more thing, the beard in my picture is mandatory. You cannot and i repeat CANNOT kill any mithril dragons or brutal green dragons without a [bleep]in'n white beard. I should have said that to begin with I'm sorry

st+tyrael.png

It's pretty easy to just kill them with crossbows and use magic prot + antifire potions. Killed them for 2 hours like that but didn't get anything good or new but loads of blood runes.

All info thus far added to the lists. It's been mentioned Waterfiends drop water runes 100% of the time, how much do they drop 100% at a time? I'm just wondering if the (3) drop is a (1) drop (which comes 100% of the time), and a (2) drop combined.

As for the info about killing the dragon. If the Tip.It crew ever decided to make a guide on killing these beasts, I'll be sure to direct them to this thread. :wink:

Also, I've notified pokemama about the info about the ancient pages in this thread.

Jard Y Dooku, I was considering PMing you personally about getting the new monsters' info for us if no-one had done so by the end of today - thanks for the help, and so quickly too. :)

About the Draconic visage, we on the crew don't usually check information by using the KB, since Jagex are just as prone to making errors (typos, wrong info etc.) as we are. We prefer to use additional sources to varify the info inside the KB before adding it. Having said that, it would certainly make sense for Mithril Dragons to drop them, since as Steel do. As for the Brutal Green Dragon, since no-one's said anything about them dropping one yet, I'll presume (for the time being at least) they don't.

EDIT: Btw Ginger, do you want me to crop and transparentize the background of the Mith drag on the first page? If you do, drop me a pm or something and let me know. I'd be glad to help.

Wish I'd read this before I replied to that PM...

Like I say in it, the Mithril Dragon's pic has already been uploaded onto our database. I transparentised it yesterday. You won't be able to see it until we (me and darkblade) decide to release the info on public display, which I would suspect to be quite soon. :)

The heavy skels drop addy bars

From burning boats with mangled bones I have gotten the following items being dropped from the spirits that spawn

addy mace

mith hasta

20 addy darts (p)

10 rune arrows

1 dose of super def mix

Caldius.png

WATERFIENDS

drop:

rune med (got 3 already)

9 death runes

water orb

4 blood

90 mithril arrows

mitrhil ore

water battestaf

96gp

mithril warhammer

4 raw lobsters (unnoted)

3 snape grass (unnoted)

5 noted vails of water

90 water rune

1 cooked shark

3 raw sharks (unnoted)

fishbowl

herbs(gaum leaf,kwaum)

-EDIT: more drops added

Prayer 99

Range 99

Omw to become a Tank Ranger

Semperfy.png

So from the looks of it you have to kill mithral dragons for the dragon full helm as well as the chewed bones which you also have a chance of getting a full helm from.

This information I feel would be more appropriate in the items database entry for the helm. Although, I tink they're gonna be troubled finding out alchemy information for that ATM when they're worth 40M each :lol:

I've added a little note in the Bestiary entry about how these are the only way to get the helm though.

So from the looks of it you have to kill mithral dragons for the dragon full helm as well as the chewed bones which you also have a chance of getting a full helm from.

This information I feel would be more appropriate in the items database entry for the helm. Although, I tink they're gonna be troubled finding out alchemy information for that ATM when they're worth 40M each :lol:

I've added a little note in the Bestiary entry about how these are the only way to get the helm though.

Make a request of someone who is buying one to get the sell to a general store price. All 4 prices can be determined by a formula when given any one of them, so all we have to do is ask for someone to get a price the store would buy for, and we're set.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Brutal Greens

few that ain't on list.

20 bloods

8 addy knives

8 rune throwing axe (says 7 on your list but i got 8)

37 steam runes

5 mithril ores

100 silver ores (noted)

herb

35 lava runes

15 law runes

adamant kiteshield

rune full helm

adamant spear

uncut gems

17 nature runes

adamant 2h sword

mithril hasta

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Make a request of someone who is buying one to get the sell to a general store price. All 4 prices can be determined by a formula when given any one of them, so all we have to do is ask for someone to get a price the store would buy for, and we're set.

There's a formula? Never knew that... could have saved me a few nats when I submitted info for the ID... :roll:

And I'll get updating that list now, bored. 100 ores? Seems a bit... too much :?

There's a formula? Never knew that... could have saved me a few nats when I submitted info for the ID... :roll:

Was bored... so I did the math and got the exact numbers (not sure how happy the Items Database crew will be with me, but oh well...

Using numbers from the Item Database, I chose these two items.

Rune Platebody

High Alchemy: 39000gp

Specialty shop sells for: 65000gp (1-2/3x High Alch)

General Sells: 82550gp (2-7/60x High Alch)

General buys/low alch: 26000gp: (2/3x High Alch)

Adamant Platebody

High Alchemy: 7680gp

Specialty shop sells for: 12800gp (1-2/3x High Alch)

General sells: 16256gp (2-7/60x High Alch)

General buys/low alch: 5120gp (2/3x High Alch)

NOTE: 2-7/60 = 2.116666666... for if someone tries to disprove my math.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

If you don't like math, just go to the Bandit Camp in the wild or to Razmire's store in Mort'ton. Both pay the high alch prices for items they don't have in stock (which is why Shade Burning is so profitable).

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

=========== Ferocious Barbarian Spirit (lvl 166)=============

* Weapon:

* Armour:

* Runes/Arrows: rune arrows(10), addy Knive (20), 2Addy dart(p)(20)

* Misc: Rannar seed, uncut gems, prayer pot mix (1), Super att mix (2), Super Str mix (2), antifire mix(1), runit bar noted(1)

=============== Brutal Green Dragons ===============

* Gold: 242, 621

* 100%: Dragon Bones, Green Dragonhide(2)

* Weapon: [Mithril hasta - TUBA], Adament knife(8), [Adament dart(p)(25) - TUBA], [Adament spear - bored321], Adament 2h sword, [Rune battleaxe - TUBA], [Rune thrownaxe(8) - TUBA]

* Armour: [Adament kiteshield - bored321], [Adament chainbody - Zachcorp], [Adament medium helm - TUBA], [Rune chainbody - bigfatleaf], Rune full helm, Dragon medium helm - bigfatleaf]

* Runes/Arrows: Law(15), Blood(20), Nature(17), [Lava(35) - Dharockslayer], Steam(37), Steel(150), [Rune(42) - bigfatleaf]

* Misc: Curry, Shield left half(dragon), Half key, Herb, Uncut gems, [silver ore(100 noted) - bored321], Mithril ore(5 noted), [Clue(Level 3) - leebrave]

Added steel arrows ...

st+tyrael.png

One more thing, the beard in my picture is mandatory. You cannot and i repeat CANNOT kill any mithril dragons or brutal green dragons without a [bleep]'n white beard. I should have said that to begin with I'm sorry

What's with the white beard? Why do i NEED it?

I'll try getting some more pics of the other monsters later.

halo2sigcj2.png