Barbarian Training Drops Thread

All info thus far added to the lists. It's been mentioned Waterfiends drop water runes 100% of the time, how much do they drop 100% at a time? I'm just wondering if the (3) drop is a (1) drop (which comes 100% of the time), and a (2) drop combined.

i hunter waterfiends because i rummaged thru the skeleton pile nearby, but i would only kill them til they stopped attacking. i just remember taking note that once they dropped 3 instead of 1, and once, my water rune count jumped from some small number (i stopped picking up water runes) to 96. If i have time i could go experiment

There's a formula? Never knew that... could have saved me a few nats when I submitted info for the ID... :roll:

And I'll get updating that list now, bored. 100 ores? Seems a bit... too much :?

most high level monsters have a 100 silver drop; same with 42 rune arrows, 150 steel arrows, addy javs, etc.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. :P

One more thing, the beard in my picture is mandatory. You cannot and i repeat CANNOT kill any mithril dragons or brutal green dragons without a [bleep]'n white beard. I should have said that to begin with I'm sorry

What's with the white beard? Why do i NEED it?

I'll try getting some more pics of the other monsters later.

I'm actually starting to doubt this info. I can't obviously go into details, but we're receiving submissions asking if this is really necessary. Can someone else try fighting it without a beard, and see if they still can? If an NPC provided this info, this doesn't mean it's necassarily true.

I'll update all other monsters apart from the Waterfiends, which I notice seems to have info constantly being added to it. Great work, Wlbob, don't think I'm not noticing! I'll let that list build up before I go adding anything. :wink:

BTW, is it safe to assume all skeletons drop the same, and all undead barbarians, and all spirits drop the same (with the exception of Skeleton Hero, which seems to drop more pages)?

On a side-note, those of you who are more observant may have noticed the Mithril Dragon's and Brutal Green Dragon's profile has been released on the Tip.It bestiary. All those who submitted info have been credited. If you haven't, and you feel this is unfair, PM me, but this most likely because someone else submitted it before you.

You only need the beard if you want to look tight, sorry for the confusion, was just me trying to have a sense of humor :lol:

Ginger, a small correction. For the Brutal Greens, they drop 8 rune thrownaxes, not 7.

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

You only need the beard if you want to look tight, sorry for the confusion :lol:

Ginger, a small correction. For the Green Brutals the they drop 8 rune thrownaxes, not 7.

Haha! If only it were 1st April - I could use it as an excuse and save some face! :lol:

Okies, I'll get correcting that. I've also established that all the other monsters (the skeletons, barbarians and spirits) actualyl drop exactly the same drops as each other, so I've rolled up everyone's submissions and replecated it across all the entries. I don't really want to make these entries public until I get some pics to put with them!

You only need the beard if you want to look tight, sorry for the confusion :lol:

Ginger, a small correction. For the Green Brutals the they drop 8 rune thrownaxes, not 7.

Haha! If only it were 1st April - I could use it as an excuse and save some face! :lol:

Okies, I'll get correcting that. I've also established that all the other monsters (the skeletons, barbarians and spirits) actualyl drop exactly the same drops as each other, so I've rolled up everyone's submissions and replecated it across all the entries. I don't really want to make these entries public until I get some pics to put with them!

Now that i've taken the time to be in the caves long enough to lose agro, here are some more pics :D

Enraged Barbarian Spirit

enragedbarbarianspirit.png

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Artemis_the_Espeon/?action=view&current=enragedbarbarianspirit.png

Berzerk Barbarian Spirit

Berzerkbarbarianspirit.png

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Artemis_the_Espeon/?action=view&current=Berzerkbarbarianspirit.png

I'll edit this with more if I get any.

EDIT:

Skeleton Thug

skeletonthug.png

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Artemis_the_Espeon/?action=view&current=skeletonthug.png

Skeleton Heavy

skeletonheavy.png

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Artemis_the_Espeon/?action=view&current=skeletonheavy.png

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

got rune 2h from mith dragon and ancient page when rummaged bones.

saphire ring from skeleton thug and gold bar.

prayer mix 1 dose from ferocious barbarian spirit.

ranarr seed. from ferocious barbarian spirit.

anti fire mix 2 dose ferocious barbarian spirit.

iron plate skirt from skeleton brute.

mithrill dragons health is 250, i hitted 50 with ruby enchanted when it was full health so 20% is 50 and 5 times 50 is 250.

That ancient page got into notes and it says:

Our theory of artificial origins has been vindicated! We have discovered a sturby door, which seems to be a similiar age to the original excavations. I am sure that there is magical or mechanical activity behind it, though it may simply be a great rush of water.

anyone got ideas what to do next?

Artemis_42, I've already GIMPed the fist two images and they're uploaded to the database. I'll work on the other two, and any others you may post, when I'm less tired.

sniper, my apologies. I had seen it, but that info needed confirming. It has been, and I forgot to credit you. Again, I'll do so in the morning. Same message really for MidnightHarvester and teamdark2... I'm shattered. -.-

Artemis_42, I've already GIMPed the fist two images and they're uploaded to the database. I'll work on the other two, and any others you may post, when I'm less tired.

sniper, my apologies. I had seen it, but that info needed confirming. It has been, and I forgot to credit you. Again, I'll do so in the morning. Same message really for MidnightHarvester and teamdark2... I'm shattered. -.-

stfu noob idc

stfu noob idc

I'm hoping that's an inside joke ... on as to what you said though Ginger, I think I got the credit for everything I did already not sure what you meant. :-k Could be because it's getting later and I'm getting denser.

Edit: Nevermind I know what you are talking about. I'm just getting denser :wall:

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

Here are the pics that Artemis put up.

Skeleton Thug

thugme3.png

Skeleton Heavy

heavyhx5.png

I can't access my Adobe Photoshop CS2 as it's on my other computer at my mom's, so I can't make the background transparent. If someone could do that, it'd be greatly appreciated.

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

stfu noob idc
O... Kay... :-s is there a joke in there somewhere or was that just an insult? If it is an insult, it shows how lame it is if I can't even tell...

Editing those to transparent in just a moment...

EDIT:

Gargh, GIMP is freezing on me. >.<""" Someone else may have to do it, sorry.

Don't worry about it. I've GIMPed them and they're on the database now.

I'll also get working on those extra drops now. Thanks. :D

All monsters' profiles have been uploaded to the Bestiary, where further corrections can be submitted using the "Submit Correction" form. Since that's actually easier for us to deal with, this thread will now be locked.

If you have any other info you feel should be added to the monsters' profiles that can't be entered using the "Submit Correction" (images, for example), feel free to PM me. :)

Thanks for all of your help on this update, we simply couldn't have done this without you!

~Ginger Warrior