Barbarian Training Drops Thread

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=============== Brutal Green Dragons ===============

* Gold: 2xx, 621

* 100%: Dragon Bones, Green Dragonhide(2)

* Weapon: [Mithril hasta - TUBA], [Rune battleaxe - TUBA], [Rune thrownaxe(7) - TUBA], [Adament dart(p)(25) - TUBA]

* Armour: [Adament medium helm - TUBA]

* Runes/Arrows: Blood(20), Nature(17), [Lava(35) - Dharockslayer], [steam(36) - TUBA]

* Misc: Curry, Shield left half(dragon), Half key, Herb, Uncut gems, Mithril ore(5 noted)

What we have so far for brutals, I'm going back and updating after next run.

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

* Weapon: [Mithril hasta - TUBA], Adament knife(8), Adament 2h sword, [Rune battleaxe - TUBA], [Rune thrownaxe(7) - TUBA], [Adament dart(p)(25) - TUBA]

* Armour: [Adament chainbody - Zachcorp], [Adament medium helm - TUBA], Rune full helm

* Runes/Arrows: Law(15), Blood(20), Nature(17), [Lava(35) - Dharockslayer], [steam(36) - TUBA]

* Misc: Curry, Shield left half(dragon), Half key, Herb, Uncut gems, Mithril ore(5 noted)

Updated 4:40PM EST, Recent additions highlighted.

EDIT: Can we count the drops from all the people dying down there? :thumbsup:

st+tyrael.png

* Weapon: [Mithril hasta - TUBA], [Rune battleaxe - TUBA], [Rune thrownaxe(7) - TUBA], [Adament dart(p)(25) - TUBA]

* Armour: [Adament medium helm - TUBA], Rune full helm

* Runes/Arrows: Law(15), Blood(20), Nature(17), [Lava(35) - Dharockslayer], [steam(36) - TUBA]

Updated with Law Runes(15) and Rune full helm

EDIT: Can we count the drops from all the people dying down there? :thumbsup:

LOL :lol:

The list's been updated with that info... it's getting quite long now. :D

Green brutal dragons also drop addy chain.

Other than that, helpful list

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

Mith Grapples (2)

Adamant arrows (5)

Herb

Yew Logs

Iron Kiteshield

Steel Arrows (20)

Coins (106), (142), (323)

Silver Bolts (5)

Rune Scimitar

Steel Hasta

Ancient Page

Steel Longsword

Steel Scimitar

Death Runes (5)

Nothing

Blood Runes (3)

Adamant Battleaxe

Strength Mix (2)

Iron Plateskirt

Steel Bar (3, noted)

Steel Kiteshield

Gold Bar

Adamantite Bar

Steel Knife (10)

Steel Mace

Steel Full Helm

Gold Ore

Sapphire Ring

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Here is a pic of a waterfiend...

waterfiend.png

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Artemis_the_Espeon/?action=view&current=waterfiend.png

I'll be editing this post with the other monsters as I get them.

EDIT: Skeleton Warlord

skeletonwarlord.png

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Artemis_the_Espeon/?action=view&current=skeletonwarlord.png

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Here's the Brutal Green Dragon.

brutalgreendragonxk9.gif

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Here's the Brutal Green Dragon.

brutalgreendragonxk9.gif

Amazingly good picture. Dragontotem (another crewbie) actually gave us a picture before, but that one looks better (no offense Dragontotem :wink:)

OK, the list has been updated with the Skeleton drops, I'm gonna do the spirits' now.

From where I'm looking, nearly all the information about the Mithril Dragon and the skeletons has actually been gathered. The Brutal Green Dragon looks a bit too... short ATM. I'd expect there to be more drops than that. The drop list on the spirits as listed by a poster before in this thread seems pretty short... I'd really appreciate it if people could therefore send info on the spirits and the waterfiends, which so far have only one drop listed. :(

If we work hard, these may be up in the bestiary by the end of tommorow! The amount of work for Tip.It you've all done today is staggering! :D

Thanks Ginger. Spent like an hour on it. :XD:

I figured someone had already posted a pic of the Brutal Green Dragon. *sigh* There goes all that work. Oh well, I'm gonna start helping out with this site more now. I'm already starting to help with the Item Database pics that need their backgrounds transparent. That should keep me busy for the next few hours (or days). :thumbsup:

EDIT: Btw Ginger, do you want me to crop and transparentize the background of the Mith drag on the first page? If you do, drop me a pm or something and let me know. I'd be glad to help. :P

halo2sigcj2.png

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

I managed killing 43 of the green brutal dragons up to this point off and on (counting green dragonhides) and what's on my list is the only thing I could come up with, and the rest thanks to the other's helping out.

I am thinking that they don't drop a draconic visage because the knowledge base states that the mithril dragons ARE known to drop them since they are among the oldest of species, but mentions nothing regarding the brutal green dragons.

They give me more trouble then a steel dragon to kill so I am really hoping they have comparable or better drops then a steel, but who knows. I'm going to go slaying again this evening. The blood drops more then make up for the cost of the potions and the dragonhides would as well, but I think I'm going to craft them and high alch the bodies.

Ginger, is the list here all we have for the brutal green dragons?

st+tyrael.png

Each page adds a bit of lore I guess to your notebook. The one page I've gotten talks about toad crunchies... I really have no idea what happens when you get all the pages though that's a good question.

st+tyrael.png

I'm guessing it's safe to assume that the Mith Dragons drop the Dragonic Visage(sp?), since they are dragons......

I thought I didn't see it on the Mith Dragons part at least, though I did see it on the Brutal Green Dragon part.

Mithril dragons DO drop it it's specifically stated in the knowledge base. As far as the brutal greens dropping it that's up in the air, as nothing is said as far as I can see there about it and I haven't heard anyone saying that a visage drops from the brutal blues, but you would think it would since they are that much more intelligent... [edited after some thought] but just because they are smarter I wouldn't assume they drop it, and it's not been proven to my knowledge that they do yet and it's not reliable, and not trying to imply that they do, as this thread is for reliable drops ...

st+tyrael.png

Mith drags also drop: Rune knife (8)

halo2sigcj2.png

* Weapon: [Mithril hasta - TUBA], Adament knife(8), Adament 2h sword, [Rune battleaxe - TUBA], [Rune thrownaxe(7) - TUBA], [Adament dart(p)(25) - TUBA]

* Armour: [Adament chainbody - Zachcorp], [Adament medium helm - TUBA], Rune full helm

* Misc: Curry, Shield left half(dragon), Half key, Herb, Uncut gems, Mithril ore(5 noted), [Clue(Level 3) - leebrave]

Updated 11:07PM EST, Recent additions highlighted. Sad, this is all we have for brutal greens? I was there for 3 more hours and nothing new then what's on here.

If not for the hide drops it would be a money drain, though I have gotten lots of half key drops for the amount I have killed.

st+tyrael.png