Jackass Style Stunts

falco513

Well, I'm sure most of you on here are familiar with Jackass/Dirty Sanchez and the like. A few mates and myself have decided to attempt a few stunts on our own, and so far, all have gone rather well. However, we are now running low on ideas for what we could do.

So the point of this topic...Do any of you have any ideas for Jackass style stunts that we could try and perform? The cheaper they would be the better really, but any ideas would be great.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a reason why there's a warning before the program.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Try and be original, a bit hard seeing as you're pretty much just using the same concept. Mind you, it wasn't completely original to begin with.

What 'stunts' have you already done? Do they circle around the same thing? I.E. jumping into stuff, crashing into stuff, hitting stuff. Branch off into different concepts.

A list of what you've already done would help, though.

I could supply some ideas, but the range of useable ideas depends on the severity of the pain you want to feel when you crash, and how long you want it to linger ::' .

Basically, as Bubsa said, a list of what you've already done would help :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Rough list of things so far:

Jumped off/Into a couple of things

Had an endurance test of sorts with BB guns

A hunt the bunny style thing with BB guns (ensuring head etc are well protected in both of these)

Hills plus wheeled objects

It really isn't that much so far, but as I said, we can't really think of much for now, which is why I'm here for ideas.

Oh, and Reb...Some of us aren't bothered about pain, and there's one guy who doesn't seem to feel any at all...So i'd say to just list your ideas, if you don't mind.

Headbutt a pavement. Then stop doing stupid "stunts"

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Garbage can down a hill, one of you inside, or one of those big wheels.

Standing on top of monkey bars, bb gun shootout, who ever jumps or falls first loses.

Ducktape a skateboard to your right foot, and one on your left, and try to manage a hill.

Shoppingcart hitting a curb, launching you into a side of a building.

Shoot fireworks at eachother on the 4th.

Go up to couples kissing in a public place and use an airhorn.

Streetbowling? Helmet+Skateboard+6 garbage cans

Get a chair that spins and turn someone as fast as you can, and hit them with something unexpected when they get out of the chair.

-Or do that to 2+ people and have them race.

Blindfold 2 people and tell them to hit a pinata, give them both a bat and watch them whack eachother.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Drive through Mississippi in a pink car with graffiti all over it saying country and western is rubbish, nascar is crap and man love rules. Now THAT'S hard. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Jackass finally a show describing it's viewers
Really why would you want to harm yourself?

It's just a bit of fun...And as I said, a few of us don't mind pain. It's a bit of fun for us, might not be to others, but each to his own.

And Ville, some good ideas there, thanks :)

Drive through Mississippi in a pink car with graffiti all over it saying country and western is rubbish, nascar is crap and man love rules. Now THAT'S hard. lol

:lol: DO IT NOW! :lol:

Just as funny the second time I've watched it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dZLyGqAnRLA

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

Originality is key, as Bubsa said. Me and my friends made a few videos, the last one actually got really big here locally, before some overzealous parents deemed some of it "vandalism" and we had to stop distribution.

At any rate, 90% of it is thinking up the clever ideas, executing them is second rate.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Horray for TG fans :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

:lol: I now feel terrible for where I live.

3898000bYVcx.png

Rough list of things so far:

Jumped off/Into a couple of things

Had an endurance test of sorts with BB guns

A hunt the bunny style thing with BB guns (ensuring head etc are well protected in both of these)

Hills plus wheeled objects

It really isn't that much so far, but as I said, we can't really think of much for now, which is why I'm here for ideas.

Oh, and Reb...Some of us aren't bothered about pain, and there's one guy who doesn't seem to feel any at all...So i'd say to just list your ideas, if you don't mind.

Actually, I was thinking along the lines of "stunts", not ramming your head into a brick wall. So no, I got nutin'.

:XD:

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Hehe, you can actually hear the fear in Hamster's voice. Priceless TV moment :)

Get a car..somehow tie a shopping cart to the back of it. Get inside..and have your friends drive down the road..you in the cart following along :P

Take water guns..put water in, and put in ice cubes. Let it get cold. Stand up on cars, boxes, or whatever with as little clothing as you're comfortable with, and then shoot at each other.

Get said cold water guns, and squirt random people.

I doubt this will work..but get a brown paper bag. Fill it with poop..any kind will do :wink: . Now stick a bundle of firecrackers or whatever inside. Make sure whatever explosive you use is of a small detonation and has a fuse. Tie the fuses..lead it out the top of the bag..and tape the bag shut, fuse sticking out. Light the bag/fuse..lay on porch..you know the rest. :anxious:

Depends what you're looking for. Things with a LOT of pain..really complex stunts..random crap..real mild stuff..the possibilities are endless.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Partially smash a windshield of your car, smear fake blood all over the hood and windshield, put clumps of hair sticking out of the hood where it opens up and then go ask someone for a carwash.

Put lubricant jelly all over a condom and put a toy car in it and then shove it up your [wagon] and go get an x-ray.

Use muscle stimulators on sensitive areas of your body.

Go to the South and say the KKK is for [bleep]s and that Communism rules.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Actually, I was thinking along the lines of "stunts", not ramming your head into a brick wall. So no, I got nutin'.

On those lines actually. Was talking to couple of the others last night, and they were asking for ideas for more actual stunts, so I'm guessing that's may be the kind of thing you had in mind..?

Jump off something really high, preferrably with concrete as a landing matt.

Love Top Gear. :D The 'new' season has finally aired here, first one on Sunday night, saw Hamsters crash even though I saw it a very long time ago on youtube, haha.

Get a car..somehow tie a shopping cart to the back of it. Get inside..and have your friends drive down the road..you in the cart following along

Thats stupid, do you know how unstable shopping trollies are? First corner, oh sorry man, we thought it would be a good stunt, I'm sorry your brains fell out. :(

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

A guy in the UK died recently due to head injuries caused by sitting in a shopping trolley which tipped over. I guess its one way of removing chaff from the gene pool.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi