Most recent sigs, NOT FOR TIP.IT

Stoked

And making your sigs for one browser isnt the smartest thing you could do either.

More like making them for all other browsers than IE. I have Safari and .pngs work like a charm.

Not my style of signatures. Though I think they are better than some grunge sigs seen here.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, if you dont like the way people make sigs, then dont bother posting rates.. If you dotn like em, go away cause seriouslly i doubt he will care if you dont like them...

Secondly, makign a grunge isnt just filter horring and brushes on a canvas..

If YOU actually took the time to actually make one the way we did it, then maybe you'd appreciate how much time it takes.. so it might not take as much time as an abstract but who cares.. Its a type of graphic, we are graphic designers, we will design what we like and if you dont like it.. THEN DONT POST!!! :roll:

We actually make our own brushes, and we actualyl dont put it to overlay, thats what you may think but jeez, your like 99.9% wrong..

So stop flaming peoples works because its just a bunch of premade brushes on a canvas well it aint so go away or post something nice..

what are you afraid of? the truth perhaps?

please if you dont know what your talking about THEN DONT POST :roll: or better yet just shut up..

kthxsayanorabye

signature_1.gif

oh please, last time i'll ask for anyones opinion here, all i get is lectured about HOW my sigs suck, thanks alot. nadril, since you havnt ever showed me a sig that you've made with no filters, no abstract nothing but brushes and modifications, you can;t say how easy they are. Prove me wrong.

The only filters i ever use are the blurs, and "maybe" a distort. :lol:

And i have made your "style" before, and its redicuously easy to do. And just brushes? I've done that as well. can't realy nail me with the "you haven't done it before" because well, i'm sure i've tried nearly every style once :lol:

Crix, YOU may make your own brushes, but i doubt stoked does. but hey, prove me wrong :lol:

And hah, Owned by froth kahn :D

ps: Thanks Zim 8) .

btw, i also dare you two, since you say you both are such outstanding artists, to make a landscape, or perhaps a space scene worthy of looking at without throwing up :wink: . Common, i mean, with your 1337 skills it should be easy right? :wink:

Froth, the font isn't that good and the scan lines are hell :? But nice blend of the image I suppose, not better, or just as good as Blues and crix though.. to be honest. And why can't people just..get along. *sigh*

moonmx8.png

"Do you really know me? I might be a God."

I'll second Nadril's challenge, but let's up the ante a bit, shall we?

You'll have to try something using a PENCIL.

Yeah, i'd love them to try some other style :lol: hehe.

Funny Froth, looks nothing like what we make.. So stop hating..

No design elements, badly blended stocks and "cool" text. I think its quite evident its the same in some ways:lol:

Froth, the font isn't that good and the scan lines are hell Confused But nice blend of the image I suppose, not better, or just as good as Blues and crix though.. to be honest. And why can't people just..get along. *sigh*
Uh that sig was just a joke sig lol :wink:. It wasn't supposed to be good. Infact it was wasn't good at all, and doesn't deserve praise.

i agree that style of sig is so over done its not even funny. Almost every board has like a mass of these types of grunge-type sigs, with same type of letter propeties, just different images.

Yeah, thats one of the main reasons i hate it. I see the same looking sigs All the time on other forums. And i can see why its the most made. Has those pictures people want in them and are easy to do :lol:

I just tried grunge for the first time earlier today, and I must say I found it rather boring and easy to do. It just served my purpose for a few minutes to help me out with my 'have and try a little something of everything' attitude. I don't generally like the style... I don't see the need for the bashing on him, why bump his post, if the sigs aren't good then the post won't last (and no, I don't think they're good other than to other people who like grunge). My advise though, really, is to try Terragen, such as Nad said. It'll take you longer and more effort to sculpt a terrain properly, without the help of worldmachine, than to throw all those brushes together in to a sig.

*Hmms a tune of neutrality*

~Cal

okay people get some balls and show me, only one that has is froth and i must say its horrible, but its not his style and nadril, i have done other style, but can't do landscapes because terrigan wont install on my PC :? nadril i dare you to try a grunge and post it, everyone says they've tried them, well i've not seen them!

okay people get some * and show me, only one that has is froth and i must say its horrible, but its not his style and nadril, i have done other style, but can't do landscapes because terrigan wont install on my PC :? nadril i dare you to try a grunge and post it, everyone says they've tried them, well i've not seen them!

oddiesigv31dy.jpg

Thats one i did in like 10 minutes. Although, i'm much more a fan of the "photomanip" grunge like this one:

1525grunge29hc.jpg

Didn't take much time either, maybe 10-15mins?

~Nadril.

EDIT: heres some bigger photomanip "grunges"

(linked because they contain blood and stuff)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7737700/

http://www.deviantart.com/view/7904362/

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7937303/

Also, note those are all fairly old peices, and i am much better now.

So uhm... owned please? :) :lol:

okay people get some * and show me, only one that has is froth and i must say its horrible, but its not his style and nadril, i have done other style, but can't do landscapes because terrigan wont install on my PC :? nadril i dare you to try a grunge and post it, everyone says they've tried them, well i've not seen them!

Actually if you seriously want me to make a good grunge sig I can and I will. I only made that one to show you that the sig I made is I actually what I see in some of your work; and you said it yourself its "horrible", however I don't think ALL your sigs are horrible. Also I don't know how some of you have come to the conclusion that those are grunge sigs? :?

Actually if you seriously want me to make a good grunge sig I can and I will. I only made that one to show you that the sig I made is I actually what I see in some of your work; and you said it yourself its "horrible", however I don't think ALL your sigs are horrible. Also I don't know how some of you have come to the conclusion that those are grunge sigs? :?

Yeah. I realy don't consdier them true grunge, kind of wannabe grunge :lol:

1. Cloud render

2. Random brushing with no coherence to eachother or the peice

3. Overlay brushign layer

4. Picture with some blending options

5. Text + outer glow

incorrect. and none of them are set to overlay, but gee, you got the brushing part right

Be the first to invent a way to make TG quality landscapes with PS? :lol:

Try Blender...? Render a cool looking... bubble... or something?

PS= Space Scene capabilities?

Just try something different :P.

Be the first to invent a way to make TG quality landscapes with PS? :lol:

Try Blender...? Render a cool looking... bubble... or something?

PS= Space Scene capabilities?

Just try something different :P.

Yup, PS easily can make space scenes.

last time i checked Bryce 5 can make landscapes as well :wink:

And seems your ignoring my other post stoked :lol:

oddiesigv31dy.jpg

Thats one i did in like 10 minutes. Although, i'm much more a fan of the "photomanip" grunge like this one:

1525grunge29hc.jpg

Didn't take much time either, maybe 10-15mins?

~Nadril.

EDIT: heres some bigger photomanip "grunges"

(linked because they contain blood and stuff)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7737700/

http://www.deviantart.com/view/7904362/

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7937303/

Also, note those are all fairly old peices, and i am much better now.

So uhm... owned please? :) :lol:

That post.

My opinion: I hate you all.

"OMG OMG that's not real art because it's not hard to do!"

Real artists would be open-minded about different styles of art. Don't like their stuff anyway? Fine. Just say "you might want to _____," "I don't like that style but you should probably try _____," instead of up and attacking the person, my God, there's a difference between giving your honest opinion and being a flaming SOB.

Now you might say, "OMG King Sancho but you're attacking us right now!?!eleven?" Yes, well, but frankly you guys provoked it and you deserve it.

Real artists would be open-minded about different styles of art. Don't like their stuff anyway? Fine. Just say "you might want to _____," "I don't like that style but you should probably try _____," instead of up and attacking the person, my God, there's a difference between giving your honest opinion and being a flaming SOB.

Now you might say, "OMG King Sancho but you're attacking us right now!?!eleven?" Yes, well, but frankly you guys provoked it and you deserve it.

However, I am very open minded, i've tryed more styles of art than alot of people have :shock: . if there's a style i haven't done, well, i'll try it.

And btw, lets say that somehow photoshop made it so that with 1 click you could make a great, randomly generated sig. Would that truly be art? I know its a bit over exagerating, but you get the idea. :wink:

If you don't know the full story, shut up.

Throughout Stoked's stay here, he has done nothing but said how other peoples' art suck (and if I don't mis-recall, I can't remember him ever giving any contructive criticism) and how we're all disappointing him. We just wanted to let him know how it feels.

Yet, I stand for everything I've said in this thread.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg