Best drop from...

Lacrosse_fan

Well i always give it back -.-

I realy can't remember the best

Well i seen someone pick up 60k+ death runes from an auto seller today on The rate this forum

how did you kill it :s

oegeodl7.jpg

Doctor Jekyll ownt him, and i clicked like the wind. \'

how to own a auto seller?

Indeed. NOw he's showing it off to me -.-

i got obby cape from Brimhaven agiltiy arena. I mean, how brings armor and weapons to agility? there was a whole lot of other stuff, but i got the cape and kept it for a while.

Best I got was a dragon med, granite plate, wealth, glory, and a couple pray pots from when some idiot level 70 tried to tank Dharok in the tunnel without prayer. He got two hit when he got Dharok to half HP. Oh, and it was hilarious when he died, because he dropped lobsters. :roll: It's only possible to tank Dharok if you have sharks+

td2sig.jpg

rune kite (t) north of jatizo, near the ice trolls cave entrance, when the quest came out

but thats the extent of my luck =/ friend back in rsc found two easter eggs and a pumpkin on the ground

Veracs Helm or Ranger Boots. Way back when I was doing regicide some guy died on trip wire and lost ranger boots lol. Veracs helm was when my kq partner died :P

Didn't Moe get the boots tho? :P Yeah i was doing regicide with emp and that happened... otherwise I haven't had that much luck.

sig3bh7.png