Higher lvl required for cooking guild

sammyboy894

i recon there should be a higher cooking lvl requirement for the cooking guild like level 45 or sumthing like dat

EDIT: that they should also upgrade the guild a bit as well

(forgot to say that before)

post wether u support this idea

SUPPORT LIST -

sammy boy894 (gotta support myself)

sammysammy19 (m8 who came up wid the idea wid me)

ChosenZamrok.png

Im pretty sure that they have had the same requirement since i've been playing(late 2001) and they seem not to care about it. The cooking guild isn't that popular, or good, and nobody is ever even in it. I don't really care what happens to it.

runemsanta,nomar4.gif

Heh - I would agree if there was anything of worth inside the cooking guild. But since RFD, the basement in Lumby Castle is the de facto cooking guild.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

• 3 months later...

The cooking guild does have a bank now. It's only accessible to those who have completed the high level tasks of the varrock achievment diary. Which virtually makes it useless to most players who can access it. It should at least have a higher entry lvl to match the other high lvls u need to complete the hard tasks.

All guild should at least have level 60 requirement..

By the way nice map.

Nice. Make it so F2Pers need 60 craft for crafting guild? Nice...

On topic, for F2P it's useless, the range is no reason to use cooking guild. For P2P there are many better places to cook. It would be pretty useless...

Actually, how much I can remember, Cooking guild was very useful in the times before fishing skill came out.

When people ran up and down in cooking guild to get their cooking up, whic wasn't anything near the easiest skill in the game back then.

Due to excessive feedback we have decided to raise the maximum amount one may stake to 5,000 coins, keeping people who prefer the arena the way it was before the update satisfied!

What's the problem for 60 crafting to get into crafting guild?

All guild should require at least level 50 to enter.

If not there'll be mess newbies all around guilds.

Anyway long time ago, cooking guild is indeed a good place to train cooking level.

I'm 1 of them training cooking level then.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

one of the greatest joys when i was a noob was finnaly being able to enter a guild. i spent my time there making apple pies for training food before i could catch swordies. this update could deprive many noobs of the same joy i felt. but like everyone else here said, no one but noobs really go there so i doubt any one will care.

untitled-1.png

If there was to be an increase in level requirements they'd have to upgrade the guild a lot, I don't think jagex would be too pleased with the task of totally reprograming and redesigning the guild.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

The only use of the cooking guild now-a-days is if you have the lvl 3 varrock armor, to use the furnace in there. Its the closest furnace (not fire) to the bank. But I think that if someone has 73 smithing, and 71 farming...they would have 50+ cooking.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!