Daily Sketch Thread-It is BACK!- topic: angels @@@@@@@@@

tttia

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Witty, post more work and less flames. I like your work, but you are still way too harsh.

Ok.

~witty

That's better...now make your bed, and clean behind your ears young man!

anyway, I think your quote was from the azzy thread. But since it is a fairy i will let it go :)

The full size work won't load...da is slow right now....but the smaller work looks nice. Of course if you didn't call it sleeping I might have thought it was dead...

will post more when the details Load :) And I hope you will participate regularly!

Ah there is loaded. Your usual sketcy style. You going paint this one out? or just leave it as is? Anyway I like the nice onsie outfit. It might be even better if the skirt had kind of a patterned trim...rounded ...not sure how to explain...U-U-U-U

like that sort of...

The basic anatomy seems fairly sound.

The full size work won't load...da is slow right now....but the smaller work looks nice. Of course if you didn't call it sleeping I might have thought it was dead...

If you must know, it is stupefied, fainted, whatever. That's why there's such a rough colour/texture in the hand, the owner of the hand is shown as dirty and unworthy. Something as pure as a fairy is being molested by a curious woodsman.

The whole theme is really confusing, and not well executed, but as I said on DA, I had a two hour break at school and decided to draw something, remembered your post, and so grabbed a sheet from a recycling bin.

will post more when the details Load :) And I hope you will participate regularly!

I'll try,

Ah there is loaded. Your usual sketcy style. You going paint this one out? or just leave it as is? Anyway I like the nice onsie outfit. It might be even better if the skirt had kind of a patterned trim...rounded ...not sure how to explain...U-U-U-U

like that sort of...

The basic anatomy seems fairly sound.

Can't really change my style, can I? I'd certainly like to, though. No, I'm not gonna paint it, I don't have photoshop anymore. Can't be bothered to find it and install, at least not for now. I know what you mean about the outfit, and you're completely right. I should have thought of that. But it's a sketch, I'm not gonna be editing it or anything.

Oh boy, I have a four hour break tomorrow, wonder what'll happen then.

~witty

Ah just go get the gimp for free. It is getting better all the time. I even like their color wheel option...similar to painter.

But the brush size dialogue (or lack thereof) really ticks me off.

I still use corel of course ;)

Ah just go get the gimp for free. It is getting better all the time. I even like their color wheel option...similar to painter.

But the brush size dialogue (or lack thereof) really ticks me off.

I still use corel of course ;)

It's a bloody shock that the Corel people haven't hired you to advertise for them.

Or have they :?

~witty

Glad we are getting more submissions! Keep practicising folks.

It's a bloody shock that the Corel people haven't hired you to advertise for them.

Or have they :?

~witty

I really doubt they want a guy who bought their 2 versions back software for 60 bucks on ebay.....or their 2 versions old painter for 35 bucks to be advertising for them. They want one of those crazies who buys the newest everything.

Of course, Corel just bought jasc's paintshop pro...so there is a big question what will happen next.

Guest Brownpaw

drawing15ac.png

theres mine, few things need to be said:

skin:not racist or anyting just shading

bracelet:i am a guy its a livestrong to support cure for cancer

size:hand may appear small or looks like a 5 year old hand if shrunk i messed up on the sizeing

I am not sure if I will have a chance to do another work later today or not. But I spent TONS of time just trying to get these goofy feet right today for this final version of my day one entry.

Final:

fairyfootreal2resamp3pz.jpg

Scanner deals

umax astra, 30 bucks

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications ... &CatId=294

Visioneer, 42 bucks.

http://www.mysimon.com/Visioneer_OneTou ... &q=scanner

Lol I never have any money my parents don't pay me and I move around too much to have a job

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~