Daily Sketch Thread-It is BACK!- topic: angels @@@@@@@@@

tttia

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alligator snapping turtle, snapping turtle, asian box turtle(had one of these), loggerhead, green sea turtle, leatherback, ripley's, painted, red eared slider, redbellied, snout nosed, snake neck, terrapins, galopagos tortoise, giant tortoise, etc.

any turtle i love turtles! \/ check the sig \/ every1 draw turtles if u care about me! if u dont ill cry :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil:

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

No one had a chance to post their reptile drawing why don't you let reptiles go on for one more day?

Because it is the DAILY sketch. People can always post old ones. But I won't slack for others or this will turn into the weekly....bi weekly...monthly sketch.

Besides, some don't like a particular topic, and they are waiting for the next one (ie...keiphus didn't like fairies etc.).

Not a bad bird, especially considering the program it was done in :)

The wifey is still working on her reptile...will be posting it soon. Looking pretty good too!

So don't worry if you have to go overtime on some.

This one is by the wifey:

2b pencil, 3.5 hours

crocodileresize3uq.jpg

she tends to work in traditional media, and doesn't have a tablet. (I keep that all to myself! haha).

a 5 minute colorized version (tutorial can be done if you like! Great for monochromatics, or even for colorizing old photos!) Since she doesn't have her own tablet this coloring is easier. So I showed her how to do it.

crocodileresizecolor29ms.jpg

If anyone wants a sig based on this let me know! She said it would be ok.

2b pencil, 3.5 hours

crocodileresize3uq.jpg

she tends to work in traditional media, and doesn't have a tablet. (I keep that all to myself! haha).

a 5 minute colorized version (tutorial can be done if you like! Great for monochromatics, or even for colorizing old photos!) Since she doesn't have her own tablet this coloring is easier. So I showed her how to do it.

She's apparently a very good drawer! :) :shock:

Just out of curiosity, the wifey don't happen to be our beloved Mistermxman, does she?

Anyway, I would probably try my cursed hands at the "things that fly"-theme, if I had a scanner or tablet...

"The daily SPAM-craze, brought to you by yours truly..."

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Old person! :shock: Run for ur life! ahhhh!

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Wow..this sucks lol. Mad props to people who can actually draw with a mouse. And kudos if you can even make out anything :? . Spent like ~8 mins on it?

sketchfly2oz.jpg

2b pencil, 3.5 hours

crocodileresize3uq.jpg

Wow those are awsome, that pencil drawing is really good because it had shading and texture (which my drawings lack). Lol and aboua azvy's comments, I think he was trying to imply I also like to draw in pencil reptiles, dinos, and such. I've been lazy to scan pics to post here but I'll use one of those drawing sites to make pics. So far a lot of really good talent has been posted which I haven't had time to comment fully all on.

Well here's the only pics I have uploaded on my PC lol. Things that fly, are reptiles, and have muscles. :P

dragon012fo.png

dragon035ud.png

dragon028oo.png

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Well here's the only pics I have uploaded on my PC lol. Things that fly, are reptiles, and have muscles. :P

dragon012fo.png

dragon035ud.png

dragon028oo.png

You can obviously draw very well, now don't you think it's time you do something other than a dino?

~witty

He likes em though.

Besides his drawings of dinos and dragons are the best Ive seen.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

This is a very goofy cartoon drawing of an angel bunny (a flying thing). Since I didn't have a signature, I decided to make one to go along with my name. (I am also angelic, of course.) I'll do a plant next, but I'm kind of slow about getting the daily sketches done on the designated day. :)

angelbunnysignature1fq.jpg

He likes em though.

Do you wipe his butt, too?

Besides his drawings of dinos and dragons are the best Ive seen.

And that's a perfect reason to never try anything else; because to you, he's the bestest dragon drawer in the worldd!!11

Let people respond to posts that are directed to them, they don't need your help.

I like the plant, and I hate oil pastels. Which would explain the texture of everything. Nice work. I recently finished abunch of fruits and some other random things in a still life, and I think it had a plant in it. I'll upload it.