Behind's Blog: 99/99 Craft: Prepare for something new.

Get like 3 DFH's and 5 Visages. <3:

Hehe, I wish :P.

Thanks Sjakie too :D!

Today I was playing RS, when a pal pm's me: "Graardor calls me". I'm like "sure" and we call some friends and slay him :D. First trip went really well, got 1 drop. Second trip started well, but got crashed by 2 really ignorant high levels.

07okt21154424dx5.png

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe :XD:.

It wasn't my picture btw, as you all can see. However I'm on the pic :D.

News:

We got a Bandos Chestplate! I went with Sjakie and several non-GOF friends, and through Lootshare we saw: Santanafan1 received a Bandos Chestplate. We flipped :XD:.

We were with 6, so we got 3.666K ea. 3.6M profit, not bad! I'm trying to get the picture atm :D.

In other news, just 100k away from 94 Crafting 8)!

sigdk2fa4.png

It's very slow indeed, Dynasty. But to be honest, I'm not the most dedicated skiller. I like to have fun, so I do things like GWD, DK and whatever I feel like too. However, yesterday I crafted 2k bodies or so. That's 6k hides tanned.

It'll go a lot faster when I start to buy leathers.

sigdk2fa4.png

*post* :lol:

Im getting some good feedback from stakers and most people agree that if I use all my pc points on hits while training, I should have a hidden advantage, because people don't look at hits when they look up someone they might stake. \'

going for 85/60/85 and about...85-90 hits so ill be like 89-90 combat.

If i do win alot, ill make a few 20m stakes, then like 2 50m stakes, then buy a white phat *beats red* :XD:

then ill bank 99 crafting in leathers and 99 construction in oak planks and do some pwnage skilling, then i might cool it for a while and stake for all those items I always wanted.

Thanks for being a listening year, no one in my family gives a rat's [wagon] so I got no one to tell my plan to <3:

~Dynasty

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

It's very slow indeed, Dynasty. But to be honest, I'm not the most dedicated skiller. I like to have fun, so I do things like GWD, DK and whatever I feel like too. However, yesterday I crafted 2k bodies or so. That's 6k hides tanned.

It'll go a lot faster when I start to buy leathers.

Its not how fast you get there, as long as you have fun on the way!!

Good luck 99 Crafting will be yours! And a few d axe and hilt drops along the way wont hurt! :XD:

shey.png

Thank you very much Colossus :D!

Now I got time to write a little story. I was Crafting, talking a bit with friends, and my mother suddenly says: It's already past half 10, quit pc'ing! I wasn't paying attention at the xp, and suddenly I get the 95 Crafting message :XD:.

Got some 10k D'hides left, after that I'll buy leathers in general!

sigdk2fa4.png

Got some updates for ya!

I bought a bandos plate, d legs, wip, fury, warrior, obby cape to help me train faster. Unfortunately, I have 42/40/40 so I won't be able to use for a while. :XD:

Im currently training very slowly at pc due to the few hits a game I get so far and because I am stead fast in using all my pc points on hits. I think that I will have 90 hits at 84 combat when Im ready to stake.

Im also going to set a insane crazy goal of 2 billion cash! Then once I have, ill buy lots of crazy stuff \' Including banking 99 crafting in leathers, 99 construction in oak planks, 2 white phats, 3 mask set, 2 santas, and every last piece of gwd items.

Then ill keep staking for close friends :wink: because what more can a guy wont at that point.

O btw, the first thing im going to buy after I hit the 100m point, is 99 ranged in red chins and 99 mage in burst, because then I can get 99 hits at about 86 combat taking my box staking to the next level.

Hopefully ill be at 80/50/80 90+ hits in about 6 months, then at the end of summer ill have my 99 ranged and mage goal, then ill be ready to go after 2000m cash.

thanks *rambled* for listening

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009