Pest Control, Now even better.

Kiriyama

Basically if your under 100 combat you're screwed plain and simple.

How is this like BA? Theirs no bloody tactics...

100+ boats are now losing games.

They need to return the exp and have no retarted sheilds...

@m4tty - PC should be removed? Why? And don't say something like "0m6 70n5 0f p30p|3 4r3 n0w 63771n6 126 c0mb47 4nd 7h3y 4r3 4|| 63771n6 99 1n c0mb47 4r345 wh3n 7h3y 5h0u|d h4v3 h16h3r 0v3r4||. 7h3y 5h0u|d 4|| 60 4nd 7r41n w17h 5|4y3r b3c4u53 1'm 0|d f45h10n3d."

I wrote in 1337 because I noticed the 4 in your name.

Pwnz0r3d.

I'm failing to see how its such good xp especially for my defence.

Max 25 games and hr, i get about 250xp per point

25 * 3 points = 75 points an hr,

hence after an hr i get 18500 xp which is terrible..

Have i missed something?

Train slayer and you'll be killing 2 birds with 1 stone. That's what I did and you'll end up with more money too from the drops you get.

aglipoy.png

XP is not faster than before, listen Jagex are not idiots these people are all computer wizz's and wouldn't make a mistake like that. I know you have yur facy calculations up there.. but the fact of the matter is, they changed PC to make it less xp per hour, they wouldn't make a mistake to give MORE xp per hour.. seriously think before you speak

Flames

genielampsiggv7.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-23

The main problem i have with PC is that their is no risk to the player, yet the 'achievable' experience is the best in the game for combat, so it costs nothing, you lose nothing and yet its the best way to train, can you say other methods are obsolete? That is why i have to tell so many lvl 110+ where fire giants are................

If i was head of Jagex's 'oh crap we completely unbalanced the game for a year or so and now we think we probably should fix it department' i would HALF the experience 'achievable' because yeh its a mini-game not the whole game. Also i would make it so all the (void)monsters can poison you and you would have to do 200 damage to get points. But then noone would play PC..........screw you people its impossible to please you :).

Jagex should stand up to the 'products and finnally nerf it once and for all. At least this update made it harder for under level 100s to win, which will hopefully slow the rate of 'products. A pity the higher levelled ones are here to say.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Basically if your under 100 combat you're screwed plain and simple.

How is this like BA? Theirs no bloody tactics...

100+ boats are now losing games.

They need to return the exp and have no retarted sheilds...

@m4tty - PC should be removed? Why? And don't say something like "0m6 70n5 0f p30p|3 4r3 n0w 63771n6 126 c0mb47 4nd 7h3y 4r3 4|| 63771n6 99 1n c0mb47 4r345 wh3n 7h3y 5h0u|d h4v3 h16h3r 0v3r4||. 7h3y 5h0u|d 4|| 60 4nd 7r41n w17h 5|4y3r b3c4u53 1'm 0|d f45h10n3d."

I wrote in 1337 because I noticed the 4 in your name.

Pwnz0r3d.

0mG Y u N00bS h8 Pur3S S0 MuCH?? Mi LevL 140 M41n 1S G0nn4 pK U 1n D4 w1LdY!!!!! N00b!!!

Now we will never have to hear garbage like that from pures at PC.

Thank you Jagex, we love you! <3:

Pasty.png

I did PC this am. I went straight to 78 since it is always hoppin. We lost four games but boat had no wait time. I went to world that my clan was at and only lost 1 game but had some wait time for boat to leave. I think it is great that we have 3 boats now. I don't like the reduced xp for mage and range. 90% of the time I range from the tower on the purple portal with my crystal bow(s). I use the pc cash to recharge my bow. It is lot more relaxing then running around the board. Someone had a great idea of giving zeal pts in Melee, Range and Mage. I hope they consider that idea.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.