My New Car

Nanosauromo

Nice car, I've always heard Tauruses were nice cars but for some reason they stopped making them (I think?). Enjoy it :)

Yep, changed to the five-hundered.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my Pontiac Grand Prix GTP like a week and a half ago...BEST. CAR. EVAR! I had to drive my sister's car afterwards and accelerating felt like I was riding atop a slug. Soooo slow. My GTP accelerates so fast. I like it. :P

Only bad part is the idiots who read "Supercharged" on the side of my car and ask if I want to race their stupid civics and crap with a hint of "I know I'd beat you!" in their voice. [developmentally delayed]s know NOTHING about cars at all.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I just got my Pontiac Grand Prix GTP like a week and a half ago...BEST. CAR. EVAR! I had to drive my sister's car afterwards and accelerating felt like I was riding atop a slug. Soooo slow. My GTP accelerates so fast. I like it. :P

Only bad part is the idiots who read "Supercharged" on the side of my car and ask if I want to race their stupid civics and crap with a hint of "I know I'd beat you!" in their voice. [developmentally delayed] know NOTHING about cars at all.

uh, I bet those kids could probably beat you though...

You can put a decent amount of aftermarket parts into a civic.

In about a month, my car will be alot faster than my dads car, which has about 330 hp or so, and Im only sitting at 160

Only bad part is the idiots who read "Supercharged" on the side of my car and ask if I want to race their stupid civics and crap with a hint of "I know I'd beat you!" in their voice. [developmentally delayed] know NOTHING about cars at all.

In about a month, my car will be alot faster than my dads car, which has about 330 hp or so, and Im only sitting at 160

Look what I found! A ricer!

If you don't know anything about cars, please don't talk. I mean, I don't know a ton, but I'm pretty sure a 4-banger civic isn't going to touch my car. I'm not a racer, nor have I ever nor will I ever be one, but seriously...It's a kinda' "know your place, beyotch!" thing.

It seems everyone has a "in a month, my car will be X faster than my dad's/friends/dogs car, which has Y horsepower FYI" car these days. Not sure if you know how much money it takes to effectively double a cars horse power, but you probably don't have it. If your car only has 160 to begin with, you'd have to put a lot of crap on it to push 330, and none of that "crap" includes exterior and interior mods. =;

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Hmm... at least there is no rust. I have a 96 Nissan Altima, and it has a lot of rust. I'm just waiting until the whole engine just drops out of it. It gets around 32 MPG in the summer, and just under 30 in the winter. This reminds me that i have to go and change my oil.

runemsanta,nomar4.gif

If you don't know anything about cars, please don't talk. I mean, I don't know a ton, but I'm pretty sure a 4-banger civic isn't going to touch my car. I'm not a racer, nor have I ever nor will I ever be one, but seriously...It's a kinda' "know your place, beyotch!" thing.

It seems everyone has a "in a month, my car will be X faster than my dad's/friends/dogs car, which has Y horsepower FYI" car these days. Not sure if you know how much money it takes to effectively double a cars horse power, but you probably don't have it. If your car only has 160 to begin with, you'd have to put a lot of crap on it to push 330, and none of that "crap" includes exterior and interior mods. =;

You don't even know what a ricer is.

I can't buy parts for my engine and such because they haven't even been released yet. It's a 2008 model car, aka they havent even made parts for it yet.

I have a 2008 Lancer GTS....aka one of the best tuning cars you can get. With the Evo manifold, fuel injectors, turbo charger and transmission, my car will be almost as fast as the Lancer evolution X, which comes out very soon. How is this possible? The majority of the parts from the evo x are compatible with the 08 lancers. Therefore, they can be swapped. Now, if I add another turbo kit, a CAI, a supercharger, and basically anything else I can afford, say hello to an [wagon]-whooping, because my car will def. be better than yours. Don't tell me I know nothing about cars, because I can tell you I know probably the same, if not more than you do.

ricer? hah, I hope you're kidding. I can afford to blow your car out of the water.

Jesus christ why are there all these spoilt brats whose parents buy them macca expensive cars!!! :evil:

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/overv ... del=Taurus

Kelley Blue Book Price: $3,325 - $6,725

It's not really all that expensive for a car. :-s

And to biggy08755, according to MSN Autos the car gets 20mpg city/28mpg highway down to 17/26 depending on the trim.

Thats expensive!!!

People I know that own cars (around my age) paid a maximum of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1000 (2000USD) for their car and they had to save up for ages, or spend most of their savings to get that. There is literally nobody that i know whos parents would buy them a car. It's not that they are poor or anything but it is just making kids spoilt brats spending that much on them.

iteme3721.jpg

I can't buy parts for my engine and such because they haven't even been released yet. It's a 2008 model car, aka they havent even made parts for it yet.

I have a 2008 Lancer GTS....aka one of the best tuning cars you can get. With the Evo manifold, fuel injectors, turbo charger and transmission, my car will be almost as fast as the Lancer evolution X, which comes out very soon. How is this possible? The majority of the parts from the evo x are compatible with the 08 lancers. Therefore, they can be swapped. Now, if I add another turbo kit, a CAI, a supercharger, and basically anything else I can afford, say hello to an [wagon]-whooping, because my car will def. be better than yours. Don't tell me I know nothing about cars, because I can tell you I know probably the same, if not more than you do.

ricer? hah, I hope you're kidding. I can afford to blow your car out of the water.

450px-Ricer.JPG

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

Jesus christ why are there all these spoilt brats whose parents buy them macca expensive cars!!! :evil:

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/overv ... del=Taurus

Kelley Blue Book Price: $3,325 - $6,725

It's not really all that expensive for a car. :-s

And to biggy08755, according to MSN Autos the car gets 20mpg city/28mpg highway down to 17/26 depending on the trim.

Thats expensive!!!

People I know that own cars (around my age) paid a maximum of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1000 (2000USD) for their car and they had to save up for ages, or spend most of their savings to get that. There is literally nobody that i know whos parents would buy them a car. It's not that they are poor or anything but it is just making kids spoilt brats spending that much on them.

Meh, maybe my opinion of what's expensive and what isn't is a bit skewed because I live in a very wealthy neighborhood. :-s

450px-Ricer.JPG

haha I saw that pic on google yesterday.

some people have such [cabbage]ty cars.

people don't really get what a "ricer" is though.

they're the people who actually believe that they can race just because they made the outside look "cooler."

Someone who improves the outside of their car first, with every intention of working on the engine is NOT a ricer. Sometimes parts just aren't avaliable, and you have to wait.

some people have such [cabbage] cars.

Thats because not everybody can get a new car from their parents and have to buy their own car with their own money.

uh my parents pay for my college, I pay for my car.

It's the deal I worked out with them 2 years back.

If they pay for my schooling, I can use my bonds and money I had banked for a car.

You just sound like a spoiled brat to be honest. And I'd like to see your ricer try to take out my 1987 Buick Grand National that's sitting in my garage. I've spent the last 2 years restoring it (all from my own pocket btw, I'm not such a spoiled brat) and currently it has a 454 big block engine that puts out well over 500 horsepower.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

ive had my car not even 2 weeks.

you've had yours 2 years.

dont touch it for 2 years, and give me 2 years to work on mine, and we'll see what happens.

Hell by then, I'll have a great job too, so I'll have plenty of money.

show me the dyno charts too, I bet alot of your horsepower is unused.

In 2 years, I'm guessing mine will still beat yours down the track.

And if you were going to buy a 'rally inspired' car, why not buy the superior choice. Subaru Wrx Sti.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

studsig76.jpg

In 2 years, I'm guessing mine will still beat yours down the track.

And if you were going to buy a 'rally inspired' car, why not buy the superior choice. Subaru Wrx Sti.

the new STI is worse than the Evo X.

Id have bought the evo if it was out yet, but then I wouldnt have much money left for aftermarket parts, and frankly, the body on the lancer is better stock than the evo. Also, why wait months for a car when I can get basically the same car, just not as tuned right now?

Im guesing the evo x is around 40k. Not worth it when I got my lancer with a few already added in goodies for 21.5k.

Sti's are garbage in comparison to the Evo, charts show it, tests show it, and people's feedback show it. They're ugly too, if you want to take the flashy side.

I recenty purchased a nitrous kit, which Im waiting to install because my engine cant take it yet. Too much pressure to add on without anything else yet (minus small mods.) So in 2 years, and all the money im making right now....i'll have a very nice car, with very nice handling, and much better specs than an sti.

Thats because not everybody can get a new car from their parents and have to buy their own car with their own money.

If they pay for my schooling, I can use my bonds and money I had banked for a car.

The question is where did you get all that money. If you worked hard for it, then you deserve it. If your parents gave you some [or a reasonable chunk] of the money over the years, then you still didn't pay for it.

goldenblade995.png

The question is where did you get all that money. If you worked hard for it, then you deserve it. If your parents gave you some [or a reasonable chunk] of the money over the years, then you still didn't pay for it.

I worked illegally (under the table wages) from age 13 to 16. I worked part time with 3 jobs from age 16 to 19. You do the math. I also made a fair share doing things im not proud of (no, not selling drugs)

I worked illegally (under the table wages) from age 13 to 16. I worked part time with 3 jobs from age 16 to 19. You do the math. I also made a fair share doing things im not proud of (no, not selling drugs)

Oooo what where you doing? Prostitution, human trafficking, robbery, in a gang, or all of the above? :P

goldenblade995.png

450px-Ricer.JPG

Hahahahah god that is so funny :P It's funny because it's true :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.