Yes. Friends.

Fluff

I once did the vast majority of Monkey Madness for a friend because he promised me 300k to do it (chump change to the both of us). After I did it, he removed from his friend's list and changed his Private Chat so I couldn't see him online, and thus couldn't get my measly reward.

So after spending 'bout a half an hour looping the words "Cheapskate, no good, dirty rotting [cabbage]," I finally decided that I shouldn't stand by idley and take this kinda stuff, so I logged on his account again and drop traded it. (Yes, I know that's against the rules, but this was a while ago.)

Surprisingly enough, we're still best friends. He asked about it once, I confessed, and that was the end of that.

But my friend can be a jerk sometimes. He's yelled at me before because I wouldn't hang out with him. I had no good reason why I didn't want to hang with him, I just didn't want to. But I've come to grips with the fact that while he's a nice guy, he's got a nasty temper.

Yeah I was once friends with the Tip.It forums (Scapeboard, too). However, it was a good 2 or 3 years ago now since we last spoke. Since then the Tip.It forums have become full of pointless threads, up-tight Moderators and Admins, little kids who don't know the game they're playing and the well-known people are just [bleep]ing up themselves. I miss you Tip.It

Yes.

@SxqPower

And...?

(Seriously, why did you post on our topic?)

Yes.

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.
I sincerely hate any-one who replies to a quote in their signature.

Amen to that! Preach it brother!

Well my friend from tutuorial TRIED to scam me of my santa hat. He got money crazy after he made his first 10M. So he kept scamming people until he got his Blue mask. Then he wanted more. He said his mom had a brain tumor and he was quiting RS. So he had a quiting RS "party". So his richest friends go and he tells me to drop my santa on the groudn to get a final picture. So i think sure until Defil3d one of his friends says i'm worried he hasn't given back his "barrowed" dragon back to me yet. Then i remember you can expell from house and fake drop the santa he logs kicks us out and such. Defil3d loses her Dragon chain and legs.

[No naming names ~Kill Life] was the scammer watch out pl0x.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

It is true that most people who want to be your friends are only after money, goods and advice. Good friendship in runescape is only possible

when friends have nothing else they want from each other than just to be friends. I have seen this happen so many times, so my friends list is usually "full" when people say "friends? add me man, plz"

ortamo.png

ortamo.png

I think we on Tif know some clasic examples of scammers..Sig

Yes, my santa got scammed by a good friend. He even send me a message he'd give it back..(more on my blog)

I now think twice who I give my stuff to.

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

I think we on Tif know some clasic examples of scammers..Sig

Yes, my santa got scammed by a good friend. He even send me a message he'd give it back..(more on my blog)

I now think twice who I give my stuff to.

+1

He wanted a screenshot.

Aiming for 70 fishing, will create a blog and tracker when I get on the high scores.

Current Level: 55

but since that day ive always never been able to bond with people in runescape seeing as you really cant trust them.

Unfortunate that you can't trust anyone now. There ARE trustworthy people around. Pity it's so difficult to prove if you are trustworthy.

im thinking gaia chefs new topic is going to help me gain it back again :D

I have many friends in RL (obviously), but only one of them plays RS. I can say that he is truly trustworthy since he made me a member (lol, he owed me for doing him a big favour and msn'ed me saying that i was now a member permanently) Anyway we've known each other for awhile, even before we discovered that we both play runescape, and he's the only person on runescape that I can truly trust. I think, that people who get scammed by their RL RS friends need to find some better friends (no offence).

One of my friends love to chat with me when i come online...

the problem is he always ask me to go to his world, to his current location

It is ok but it is stupid when i change to his world and he tells me he g2g in like 10mins <<------ WTF?! :wall:

waste of time

runemsanta,zzzprozzz.gif

I only let friends borrow things if i know them IRL, if they decide to take *punches palm* Bad idea... TSK TSK TSK

:lol: Same here! :XD:

Only thing is, as i have found out...you might want to actually let them explain themselves before you give them the thrashing :XD:

Too bad for my friend that i didnt use that piece of advice back when we were both noobs and i asked him for my whip back and his response started off with..."I dont have it...." When all that it was is that he was borrowing it from me while i was gone so he could let his dad irl use it while i was out of town seeing as how it was his dad's birthday like the day after I went out of town.

I felt pretty stupid once i found out the rest of that story needless to say :oops:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Yes.

Green mask.

Haven't owned a rare since then.

You went abbysing then took it to the KBD? You alched it? You dropped it in a furnace?

Yes.

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

Yes.

Green mask.

Haven't owned a rare since then.

You went abbysing then took it to the KBD? You alched it? You dropped it in a furnace?

uhhh, seriously what's with you constantly writing yes? it's getting kinda annoying.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I always tell "kids" that a "true" friend will never ask to borrow anything of value ( only occasional rune wh for clues, etc). If u get a friend that wants to borrow a high dollar item, just say no. If he begs then put him on the "Ignore" list. My gf let me borrow her dskirt while doing Haunted Mines cause that demon dude was kickin my behind but otherwise I have never borrowed any high dollar stuff other than a d axe. They know I can afford my own and have trusted them with lots of ores, etc.

Just remember some villans will build up trust only to break it later. That is why most of my friends are adults that I talk to in RL also.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

Teh bumpijy bump of bumpy bumping bumps.

Yes.