Rate. Leaving RS. Life story, tons of pics!

Ok, well to begin, I was typing this all up last night and was almost done with this whole post and guess what... the freaking power went out and my battery backup apparently doesn't work and all my typing and stuff was lost, so here's attempt #2 and im at work lol.

The story: I've played RS since the beginning and many wont believe me since I was never around to pick up the free drops on the holidays but I remember pking in lumby lol. I remember the first day Falador was opened up.... I can remember more than many of you have forgotten.... But to those players who know exactly what im talking about, well gratz =D> for being able to play this long like me. SO where was I.... Runescape has lost its appeal to me.... and the time required to do many things on RS just isn't worth it anymore... I've realized that my real life time on goals that have no factor on my RL is just not worth it... so i've decided to make this final "Rate this" blog as a rate/hate and my official resignation to the game we call Runescape.

Here are an assortment of pics, i'll include descriptions... lol.

I thought I was sooo cool when I got this lol

dsq.png

Old friends and good times

afflictionclan.png

When I was fletching, I liked to keep a blog on my old clan site... so I'll refer to affliction in some of my pics.

10kfletchstart.png

My first 10M... I was on cloud 9 that day

10million.png

Of course I had to get a pic of me getting triple digit combat

100combat.png

Anyone remember steel wars 1??

steelwars.png

LOL... I love my old pics

Allotta.png

#1 Thief sited

herbamansighting.png

Im allowed to be a zezima noob too you know.. lol

zezima.png

My log of achieving 99 fletching ftw lol

fletchinglogs-6.png

Here's when I started going for 99 cooking

insanelobsters.png

insanelobsters2.png

My bank 11-4-06

Bank11-4-06.png

Got Muted while going for 99 cooking lol..... lead to some major mess ups and losses (explained later)

offenses.png

Here's 99 cooking, muted ftl

99cooking.png

Ok, now to explain.... WHile I was muted I obtained 99 cooking and had all those lobsters to sell.... so instead of wait till I was unmuted or just go to a world and find a good seller.... I gave them to a "friend" to give to a different account of mine to sell... huge mistake. He gave them to his friend and they both logged... sad day indeed... the following is recovery pics, all the smithing up to when you see me in Phasmatys was all in Al Kharid and all f2p!

richybank2.png

recovering.png

4ksteelbars.png

4ksteelbarsend.png

I was Tip.It. Ad police for a while... lol (self appointed) ;)

tip.png

tip-1.png

tip-2.png

More recovery from scam

5ksteelbars.png

The day I got p2p back the guy who scammed me decided he would pay me 1M to forgive him.... 1M isn't any consolation for scamming me but its better than nothing.

7ksteelbars.png

backtop2p.png

7ksteelbarsdone.png

endofsteelbegofsilver.png

61crafting.png

Stats and bank on easter

easterbankstats.png

Well... I was walking around in fally and saw a guy go upstairs in a house... followed.... and he was gone... another guy walked in and walked to the corner... so i ran into the corner and clicked like crazy... and what did I get?? A SANTA HAT OF COURSE!

santahat.png

Sold santa and barrow'd for a while

barrowsequip-1.png

dharoksaxe.png

veracsflail.png

veracsbrassard.png

I went thru a time of outfit madness... Ended up with this but I sold it the next day... I can never keep rares because they burn a hole in my pocket.

finalskillingoutfit.png

Fished with Luker2d2 a few times, good for a conversation once in a while. We all leave eventually, GL IRL Luker

luker2d2andbroom.png

Bank and Stats after catching 40k fish

bankstats40kfish.png

The day all worlds went down lol

alllworldsdown.png

ANdrew is a tif'er

andrewgower2.png

Went on a treasure trails spree and got 42 clues done in a few days, here's the bank of all the items.

Finalbankpic.png

Bought this, than sold it the next day... Told you I cant stand having rares lol!!!

finaloutfit-1.png

Now here's my ending stats and what im leaving RS with!!!

recentstats.png

me.png

TY TO ALL MY OLD FRIENDS, NEW FRIENDS, AND ANYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME IN ANY GOAL'S I'VE HAD ON THESE FORUMS!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO READING THE REPLIES I GET ON THIS POST!!!

Now for the ending.... Rate/Hate/Date/Consumate/Procreate/Mastur*WHAT*

My final RS pic!!!!

rsend.png

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png

:o! nice colection you got there..

feel free to give me the 40m ? <3333333 :D:D:D

im always sad to see people go, specially when they play as long as you, hope you still come on tip.it i hope <3

Bye =D ill come collect that 40m in a bit ok? <3:<3:

:]

@Starfox

I will miss RS, i'll be on Tip.It. quite often though.

@BobX

Yup, I'll be on tip.it. often.... and about the 40M, i'll get back to ya on that one :^o :P

@1canadian1

TY for taking the time to look at all of them, and im glad you like lol. :thumbsup:

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png

ill hold ya to it ;) :pray:

You seem to have a few devoted friends there, im sure they will be sad to see you leave as much as we will.

Good luck with whatever path you take in life.

:]

Honestly, you may not be a 126, or maxed stats but to me, this is one of the best things i've seen. The fact you persevered through being scammed, and left with nothing, and to come back to over 40M!

Gl with w/e you do, you can definetly complete any goal you set,

Flames

genielampsiggv7.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-23

All i can say is wow. I never met you but ill miss you. Have fun IRl

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

you ROCK! i have seen enough 100+ dudes being ignorant fools and calling random people noobs to get tired of runescape.

you seem to be one of the precious few that actually isnt like that.

btw: you looked awesome in that guthix robes :P

karlpetter.gif

@Albel

Thanks alot, and GOODLUCK on 99 fm... i tried and got sooo bored lol.

@Sliver

I will have fun IRL, goodluck to anything you want to achieve in f2p, those were good times lol. :)

@Karl

Yup, im nothing like that... I saw someone killing guards with a rune pick once and handed them a rune scimmy for free.... its karma. :) And thanks for the lil comment about the robes, yah they did look pretty sweet lol..... Goodluck with any goals you have!

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png

You deserved to be scammed. You can't trade items to another account of yours even if your friend holds on to it. Read the rules.

Otherwise, good show.

7/10, would be 9 if you didn't try to break the rules.

Wow dude, it looks like you've had a long RS life full of ups and downs, very lucky with the Santa hat :P

One question though... What did you kill to get clues when you did 42 clues in a few days?

Gl IRL dude.

sephiroth.jpg

candy%20man13.gif

candy%20man13.gif

Dragon Drops: D Chain, D Spear, D2H, D Legs x2

I loved reading it <3:<3:<3:

Good luck :P

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

i actually read it all, and man... i feel for ya, getting scammed and all, but GL IRL, you hopefully had fun on runescape, which is why we play. Man, that was a great story

10/10 for all that effort

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg