Tal Shiar vs Militos Deci and friends skirmish

Ts_Stormrage

a guy who names himself hotchick then? odd...

Anywho, to hotchick: its Tal Shiar, not Tal Shair... we do not share :P

Read the sig pl0x. Oh and i noitced that so i just changed the title of youtube. and im muploading on google so you can see the uncut version.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

Great fight Tal Shiar Alliance. The clan that crashed the war was Assailant knights of Wilderness (noted in the video.)

MD+Friends+Allies beginning ops: 51

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/ ... TSA002.png

+ Dbzruler72 (level-87)

TSA beginning ops: 45

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/ ... TSA003.png

+ Ts Stormrage (level-97)

0 kills, 0 deaths :oops:

MDvsTSA004.png

MDvsTSA005.png

MDvsTSA006.png

MDvsTSA007.png

Video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... litos+Deci

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I noticed the prayer, although I didn't know who it was that was using it. I unfortunately do not have any evidence - although it seems that there is more than enough of that already.

I'm pretty peed off about these "Assailant knights of the Wilderness". They certainly did assail us for no reason. It was fun cutting them down as they ran though :D

Was great fighting with Militos Deci; it was my first clan event with them. Good fight Tal Shiar :)

The war in my opinion wasn't a complete disaster. Although people did cheat it was still fun. Some people still claim they didn't cheat. But all I can say is the proof is in the pudding.

I am deeply disappointed in the team that crashed us however. We clearly said to them it was a war so get off of us, but they disregarded those.

j0xPu5R.png

Wanted to post and let everyone know I had a great time.: :) I am now getting P.M's to join users clan's

wanted to let everyone know I am not a killer but a skiller. ::' I only joined this war to help out my good friend

Bufoman I have no plans on ever joining a pk/war clan. :) In fact I am in a clan ( Supreme Skillers) and sad to

say not very active.

Any hoot thanks for the invite was fun to bad it got crashed. :|

Edit ~ Loved the video ::' Video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... litos+Deci

queenvalerie.png

Lets see what the uncut version showed.

You attacking Lord Troyus after the war was cancelled.

-

You attacking Deiophobus after the war was cancelled.

-

You attacking Zeek after the war was cancelled.

-

You attacking Warriortay three times after the war was cancelled.

-

Half (possibly more) of Militos Deci/Pk Masters attacking warrior after the war was cancelled (infact, the only person I could see not attacking Warriortay was Nighthawk890).

-

Explanation?

Edit: What the hell? On the credits of your video you said MD won...what the hell! It was agreed with Ts Stormrage and Bufoman that it was a draw.

Proud Member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

MonsterSig1.jpg

well I at least can say we had a break down of the command structure following our deaths and seperation. in the chaos that ensued after the Pkers attacked and we called off the war I went through individual Commands Informing squires and Knights of the situation. however I do belive that His Leige was not on at the time and due to circumstances his Liege was a Knight. I do belive as a result Hotchick got left out of the loop untill much later.

at least thats as good an explanation as I can come up with. and if this proves to be true then I do apologise for the problems that occured as he became my responcibility at that point, Had I relised things as I should I would know that Hotchick was then under my command. however at this time we where doing our best to regroup to fend of the Pkers who's streangth and possistion was still unknown to us.

you did after all take out most of the command structure during the battle and this did not help matters. and Dbz Ruller who then took command did not Know most of our people, the war was ment to stay in one spot where sending Pm's wouldent be an issue.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

'Often the simplest explanation is also the true explanation' -Ockham's Razor...

In this case...

Hotchick...

...is a noob (his thread in the graveyard pretty much points that out :))

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Please don't refer to my people as Noob's. their is one Final Explanation for his actions that I do belive was mentiond awhile back. perhaps you did not see it and perhaps he told us on our Private Forums and not here but here it is:

I gave the order for every one to add me, my two Knights who came, Dbzruller72, and Killerd005. then I orderd every one to switch private chat to friends so they wouldent miss our commands in battle. I do belive he must have forgotten to turn it back on and there for did not here this.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

I'm just going to use reason here, but i presume he had atleast one of the survining people added? i think i was added? well we were ALL shouting war off!

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

All three clans shouldn't have left the war area to PK the crashers. After the crashers left, the war should have resumed. That's what I thought was going to happen so I stayed back & called my clan members back. One came but then Killerred005 told me the war was going to be off.

Ah well, it's a lesson to be learned.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I almost won in a death match versus one of the crashers. I could have won if the crasher didn't go to multi-combat and let his team-mates do the fighting for him.

I also noticed they spoke dutch or something of the sort. So perhaps they didn't understand our cries of "war off"?

j0xPu5R.png

I almost won in a death match versus one of the crashers. I could have won if the crasher didn't go to multi-combat and let his team-mates do the fighting for him.

I also noticed they spoke dutch or something of the sort. So perhaps they didn't understand our cries of "war off"?

It's possible, but what really had me going was they actually started spamming names out. They weren't some lame team, they actually had some experience.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hey dude, checked your inbox lately? i'm awaiting a reply :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...