Raven6666's guide to King's Ransom

Raven6666

Perhaps you should add in the item requirements that you need granite, bronze med, iron chain, and full black. The first f2p world I switched to had a plate in stock :)

The training at the end is so hard, I got Lancelot to 20 hp or so, but my stats reached 0 :cry:

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also I didnt use the hair clip...I got it after the quest from talking to merlin. I had a lockpick in my inventory which used on the door instead of the hair clip. Was wondering why the knights give us runes for for telegrab.

you image dont work <.<

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Perhaps you should add in the item requirements that you need granite, bronze med, iron chain, and full black. The first f2p world I switched to had a plate in stock :)

The training at the end is so hard, I got Lancelot to 20 hp or so, but my stats reached 0 :cry:

after you get all the knights out of jail you can see them fighting the renegade knights and they sucked

there was only one knight who was pwning them and that was sir bud.. something

on the training can you die and not lose your gear?

also the champions guild sells black helm and legs and the smith in varrok sells the plate. so its just easier to get from varrok

None of the pics are working.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

For me, the witnesses were

The maid - Talk about thread and the night of the murder

Pierre the doghandler - Talk about the poison

The butler - Talk about the dagger

Did everyone else have the same?

Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear

Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07

If you ever add things in about the knight training grounds, put in that you ARE able to take food in. I beat all the knights with a couple restore pots and an inventory of food. \' I was using tuna though (it's what I had at the time), so using sharks probably makes it even easier. ::'

and NO, you do not lose anything when you die in the waves, but for some reason, when I beat the waves, I came out with the amount of hit points and reduced stats that I had when I won...wierd. :shock:

You might be interested to know that a ring of life will teleport you out of the training area to Falador, with low health and your stats still drained :wall:

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

I'd also like to point out a very helpfull hint to those getting the prayers.

If you log out during the training (can be done by hiding beind the punching bags) you can go bank, then come back and start at the same knight you were just on.

heres how the lock picking works, its really quite simple, hope it helps someone:

start by hitting tumbler one, then move the tumb. height to 0/5, hit solve lock. if the number one is green do the same to two, if blue then 0/5 is correct for either 2, 3 or 4. if red then move up to 1/5, if its blue then 1/5 is correct for one of the other three. green means correct for that one. use this to complete the lock

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

If you ever add things in about the knight training grounds, put in that you ARE able to take food in. I beat all the knights with a couple restore pots and an inventory of food. \' I was using tuna though (it's what I had at the time), so using sharks probably makes it even easier. ::'

and NO, you do not lose anything when you die in the waves, but for some reason, when I beat the waves, I came out with the amount of hit points and reduced stats that I had when I won...wierd. :shock:

Happened to me too, I came out with 40 Defense. If I hadnt noticed I would've went to Aberrent Specters like this :ohnoes:

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

Just finished on my first try, and I noticed that the knights appear to be weak to different kinds of attacks. I didn't pick up on this until the second-to-last knight (Kay?), when I noticed that the stab attacks of the DDS would hit him much more accurately.

Lancelot appears to be weak to slashing attacks. Could be worth checking out further. :)

But I'd like to thank you very much for the guide, it got me though the quest without much trouble. You might want to expand on your section on the trial however, I ended up screwing up my trial the first time because I asked every single witness every single question. :P

How... Moxious.

Barrows Drops: Dharok Plate (5/12/06) Torag Legs (5/12/06) Verac Flail (5/20/06) Guthan Helm (5/29/06) Ahrim Hood (6/9/06) Verac Skirt (6/25/06)

logging ut durin the wave knight thing is VERY important, im level 92, 73 atk 75 str 75 def 76 hp, and lancelot required half and inventory of tuna potatos, and 2 4 dose supre restores, the guy with the hally is strong and so is the guy with a sword, if you run out of restorees, go and hide behind a dummy, log out get food and come back the knight will be the one you left off on.

Tip.it's official Ninja

You can buy black from the champions guild, varrock armoury, and alkarid pl8 leg shop.

This must be added to the quest guide.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Just finished on my first try, and I noticed that the knights appear to be weak to different kinds of attacks. I didn't pick up on this until the second-to-last knight (Kay?), when I noticed that the stab attacks of the DDS would hit him much more accurately.

Lancelot appears to be weak to slashing attacks. Could be worth checking out further. :)

But I'd like to thank you very much for the guide, it got me though the quest without much trouble. You might want to expand on your section on the trial however, I ended up screwing up my trial the first time because I asked every single witness every single question. :P

This definitely happens. I noticed this on my first try, and my second time (when I finished it) it happened again, so it is not just random, they are affected by specific atk styles.

Guthans, normal restore pots, super set, and sharks make short work of these fellas.

"If ignorance is bliss...then knock the smile off my face!"

Rage Against The Machine

Zack De La Rocha