Random Event Gold Mine?

Crimsonsmash

first of if this belongs somewhere else mods please move

The first level of the stronghold of security seems to be a gold mine for getting random events. In the last 24 hours I have spent approximately 6 hours ranging the level 27 minotaurs and in that time I have had 1 Maze, 1 Quiz Master, 1 Prison Pete, 2 Freaky Foresters, 2 Drill Demons, 2 Pinballs and at least half a dozen Evil Twins.

For me it is catablepons. I have gotten 300 death runes, 6k feathers, maybe 400 coal and 1k chaos runes just from mazes alone. I probably got enough camo events to get full camo about two times over. I got probably 3 mime events.

tfssig.png

exactly.

btw, i have never seen anyone, including myself, get a random in there

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

For me it is catablepons. I have gotten 300 death runes, 6k feathers, maybe 400 coal and 1k chaos runes just from mazes alone.

Thats like two maze events lol.

But it doesnt matter where your at unless its somewhere you cant get randoms if your clicking youl get them.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I don't have any special place where I get loads of randoms, but I usually gets them the most when I train any of the melee skills.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

For me it is catablepons. I have gotten 300 death runes, 6k feathers, maybe 400 coal and 1k chaos runes just from mazes alone.

Thats like two maze events lol.

But it doesnt matter where your at unless its somewhere you cant get randoms if your clicking youl get them.

yeah thats like 2 mazes lol, but i think that the treasure depends on players level. im 105 combat and i get like 500+ deaths (if deaths belong in the trasure) from just one maze. and i make it to +68%.

not sure though ::'

I posted here.

ftw.

When you get lots of experience from repetitive tasks you get higher chances of getting a random event. Cooking is a good example.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

I think that if you even stay in the same place for a long time, and do anything, you will get more random events because there are less autoers who WC for 10 minutes then fish for 5 minutes and finally mine for 10 minutes again before repeating, than autoers who woodcut 24/7, surely?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

the funniest random that i got there was getting the security guard in the stronghold of security. Of all the randoms, that one seemed a bit out of place lol. He's telling me to visit a place that I am already in :)

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

I think I saw somewhere that you've got a higher chance of getting a random if you're underground, although I don't know if that's true or not.

I never get the good randoms, and I've never had that church candle one.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.