Runescape with a controler? Read on!

Wkw

Great guide, very interesting. I think a Wiimote works better actually. It's easier to set up from what I've seen. I've used a Wiimote to mess around on my friends computer. I don't think any of those programs will work for me because I run Mac OS X... :?

How do you get a Wiimote to do it?

Great guide, very interesting. I think a Wiimote works better actually. It's easier to set up from what I've seen. I've used a Wiimote to mess around on my friends computer. I don't think any of those programs will work for me because I run Mac OS X... :?

How do you get a Wiimote to do it?

You can't. wii doesn't accept/run java applet. It's impossible.

Anyway, great guide, 9/10.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I'll try this but.. the second site you posted..(http://www.redcl0ud.com/controlmk) ehh.. I don't really know if I should trust it <_<. Can someone confirm that its safe? And... what do I stick my 360 controller in? <_<

I can confirm it. Your hand, if you are talking about the other site, the usb port of your pc.

You can't. wii doesn't accept/run java applet. It's impossible.

If you bothered to read the guide. its not using a wii to play rs, its using a wii controller to use your pc.

I wouldn't bother seems more bother then benefit

I did 2k alchs with it 8 feet away(while watching American Pie) from the computer.

O_o I got here using my Xbox 360 controller Very Happy Umm, first of all, how do I scroll using the default setting you put in, and.. how do I load the settings if I get out of the program? I can't find a "Load" button.. >_<

Did you save the settings? the save button is in the bottom right side.

O_o I got here using my Xbox 360 controller :D Umm, first of all, how do I scroll using the default setting you put in, and.. how do I load the settings if I get out of the program? I can't find a "Load" button.. >_<

Using my settings, scrolling can be done with the triggers or the Rstisk. Right stick is the arrow buttons. I like useing both :P

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

It is a very creative idea but- for lack of a better word- pretty stupid.

Why use a Xbox 360 controller to play a graphically inclined, non-dynamic Java game?

I'd rather spend the time playing Halo, blasting out aliens on my console than connect my controller for the sake of this game.

However, it's a nice guide. Two thumbs up.

drapit.png

Nice guide, but I think that playing RS on a console would suck :P . But then again, I hate consoles :anxious: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.