Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey nubufus, it's pretty much me, but with my new tip.it forum account. Just checking up on how your doing, haha you died before reaching the god wars dungeon :lol: You seem to be doing really well. Umm are you moving house or something?

~R I O T

213360.png

Hey nubufus, it's pretty much me, but with my new tip.it forum account. Just checking up on how your doing, haha you died before reaching the god wars dungeon :lol: You seem to be doing really well. Umm are you moving house or something?

~R I O T

Yuppers.

Wasn't on at all yesterday, went to thorpe park.

Tis AWESOME!

Nyway, I got a slayer task of 125 elves, so I get to 100, then spin meh fah lax eee

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

K, I know. Ty for support.

Iwa, noes, I was in wrong place, and got killed by wolves.

so not only did you die before getting into the god wars dungon but you died in the wrong place? :lol:

13zwenn.png

Heya dufus hows it going, wow your almost there! quest capes are hawt <3: I really want one. Well you really deserve a quest cape from how much effort you've put into it ::'

Well done and keep at it! Good luck with you other goals in the near and far future! :thumbsup:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

K, I know. Ty for support.

Iwa, noes, I was in wrong place, and got killed by wolves.

so not only did you die before getting into the god wars dungon but you died in the wrong place? :lol:

Yup...

Heya dufus hows it going, wow your almost there! quest capes are hawt <3: I really want one. Well you really deserve a quest cape from how much effort you've put into it ::'

Well done and keep at it! Good luck with you other goals in the near and far future! :thumbsup:

Wow. Thanks so much. Means alot to me, seeing as we're not that close!

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

yay dufus. im sure youll get youre quest cape in no time dude

:D

Spun the flax. What fun.

58 crafting from Fah Lax Eeh spinning.

Keep getting kicked off computers, and batteries of computers keep running out... <.<

I doubt I'll be on much tommorow, its moving day.

I should update the journal now...

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Yay thanks for the flax dufus <3: 99 fletching here we come :thumbsup:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

you better get 59 crafting tonight if you want all these snake skins you've been asking for.

good luck dufus

13zwenn.png

Doing great good luck on the goals and congrats on the cafting level. :)

<3: thanks.

Its moving time, and I've found out that my playtime will be EXTREMLY limited until monday, as the one computer that will have internet before monday is my dad's, so I may get an hour over the weekend if I am lucky.

In that hour, if it isn't TET event time, I will probably get 60 crafting, as there isn't many more hides to craft.

Well, guys, keep this bumped pleash. <3:

- Dufs

Andus-Sig-1.jpg