Hacked?

Xbox360lover

I just logged on to my account, and I see only 1 person on my friends, I go into my bank and I enter my pin, and i see nothing, and i mean nothing is in my bank, i dont know how this happened and i was wondering if it was a bug and im kinda really mad, and i want an answer..

Xbox360lover.png

xbox360lover.png

you did not get hacked, you either accidentally gave your password away on a site or something typing it in, or you got an infestation of spyware, adware, or a virus that got it.

Sry for your luck.

RuneScape-Sigre-sized-1.gif[/url]

Hmm, it looks like your account has been hijacked or in your words, "hacked". I am sorry to hear this, but there is nothing we could do to help you hun. Did you typed your password on a cheat site or something? If not, then consider scanning your computer with an Anti-virus software immediately whilst changing your password. I think you have been keylogged. Again, I'm sorry to hear this and I hope this helps. :D

tanjack23.png

Tanjack23

Taking it the Smart Way!

I believe a keyloggers can steal anything you input in your computer, including a bank pin, although I did noticed that it swivels around. I'm not 100% sure on this as I've never witness a hijacked account before. :-k

tanjack23.png

Tanjack23

Taking it the Smart Way!

no a keylogger can not steal ur bank pin, that is why jagex put the bank pin in the game. a keylogger records key strokes from your keyboard while the bank pins you must click on which is not recorded. my guess is they guessed it. was it somehting easily related to you or your account?

Flash130.png

There are keyloggers out there that take pictures when you click, so that's probably how they got your pin.

though they do lag your computer a real bit - they have to sent the "vid" to the main "server" the whole time.. So anyone who watches his up/downstream a bit would see such a thing happening. - Also they would generally use about 1-10 MB of ram making it spottable when watching your ram. (opposed to virusses/trojans which just store key(strokes) and use 100-1000 BYTE)

Bottom line: know your own pc, know what's running on it!

ow and about your story: Well maybe this helps you I was hacked too at the start of this summer... Now I'm back up to 10M already again - and I'm aiming for 91 runecrafting which I should get by christmas this year!

It's not that hard to come back, and it's actually pretty funny to earn everything back. You can be happy again when you can afford a dds, then your first glory etc, etc..

just let fun lay in the way you get the money, not the actual money!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

There are keyloggers out there that take pictures when you click, so that's probably how they got your pin.

though they do lag your computer a real bit - they have to sent the "vid" to the main "server" the whole time.. So anyone who watches his up/downstream a bit would see such a thing happening.money!

You've got no idea what you are talking about huh? A decent keylogger doesn't stream the video or even makes a video. There is no need for 20+ fps. It just takes a screenshot when you click (100-200 kb) after opening for example the rs client and uploads it afterwards at a specified time to the person using it trough mail/irc/ftp.

You won't notice a thing if you have a "normal" pc.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -