Getting 99 fishing

Escape5

I am just about 80 right now

I am currently fishing lobbies in the fishing guild

Idk if monk fish are worth the time taken to do the quest or not.. I could use the money from the lobs

And if I continue with lobbies, what level should I switch to shark catching? Around level 94 or something??

Or if you want, you could grab some feathers and head to Shilo Village to fly fish, which I believe is the fastest fish to catch. You do need to do the "Shilo Village" quest for it though. Good Luck on 99 fishing. :D

tanjack23.png

Tanjack23

Taking it the Smart Way!

I dont want to buy like hundreds of thousands of feathers for fish that like dont sell lol

I might fly fish from 98-99 tho, so that last level goes fast..

but I just need to know like other better ways besides monks

and if I do lobbies/sharks, when to start sharks as a faster way

I dont want to buy like hundreds of thousands of feathers for fish that like dont sell lol

Go to a free player world to sell cooked trout and salmon, the pkers buy cooked food in Edgeville. ::'

I dont need a siggy no moar.

How fast is the rate of fishing monkfish compared to?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I fished lobbies and sharks vs. monks at lvl 78, and there is no comparison to the speed of monks. Far more experience than lobbies, and faster to fill an inventory than lobbies as well. I practically consider lobsters as junk in comparison, except if I'm trying to raise cooking levels for cheap (since they won't burn at 79 cooking with cooking gauntlets).

They are incredibly easy to sell in Edgeville as well, up to 1k amounts at 400ea. Easier, much easier, than lobsters are in P2P worlds. In other words, you owe it to yourself to do the quest, you'll be richer, faster, for it from fishing.

However, if you simply want levels, either do Shilo or Barbarian fishing, as either of those will be slightly faster leveling than monks. But you will not be making 400k per 1k of fish like with monks...

Well well. A familiar face.

If you want speed, go fly fishing at Shilo village. If you don't wanna spend money on feathers, just sell every pile of fish to the nearby shop and you'll have enough money to re-buy feathers.

Monkfish is fun, because it's quite a good source of money and it's normally quiet there.

Lobsters are boring if you ask me, I don't think they are good to sell.

signature4s.jpg

Monkfish for sure.

Fly fishing is the fastest xp. Up to 45k xp/h (with runners). But you dont get any profit. And it's boring. But if you want best xp then use fly fishing.

Monkfish gives you about 35k xp/h. And it's not so boring. You can read forums, chat friends or watch TV. And you get MUCH profit. 80-99 fishing you get about 90k monkfish. Hmm... monkfish is about 350gp each? Well, 90k*350=31.5m :shock: + cooking 99 =D> It should take about 1 month, mby 2.

If you have a problem with gathering the feathers you have 2 options.

1. Hunter: Those rainbow feathers from the wagtails you catch at level 19 I believe allow you to catch Rainbow trout. Better exp all the way around.

2. The local store: It sells feathers for cheep and respawns very fast. What I did was sold my fish for about 40 trips and bought feathers with the money and dropped any left over cash. It worked quite well till I got level 70 for RFD. Have not trained since.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png