slayer task: trolls

Brollygerman

do you mean what kind of trolls does it mean or what kind of trolls shoul you kill

well, I'm pretty sure you can kill any types and as for which ones you should kill I usually go for the ones on the death plateau

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

There aren't any weak trolls, they're all pretty strong. You could burthorpe this one, I do, but a lot of ppl say do the trolls. If you are going to fight them, go up to death plateau and find a spot (I think it's on the south side) where only 1 troll can attack you at a time, since it's multicombat up there.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

trolls are a good task - the 1s with sheilds have slightly higher deff than the 1's with out so kill the 1's with out (i myt be wrong jst what i found from experiance) they have medioca (

you could also do the ice trolls.. - they will get distracted by the jatiszo warriors fighting up there and you can easily kill lots of them.. they have some nice loot too!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

You can range and mage them from that passage in the fortress. But the trolls there can hit 39's or something so be careful.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Whenever I have troll tasks, there are two places I will usually go. The first is on Death Plateau in Burthope. When you get there, dash to the southwest corner of the area as fast as you can. Typically only 1 Troll can attack you there. You can also hide inside one of the little tent-like buildings and range over the stone barriers, however it is possible for the trolls to walk around it sometimes if you don't set up correctly.

The second place is inside Trollhein on the first level when you enter the cave. Upon entering the cave, go south until you find a door on the west side. Enter it and go to the first two rooms. It is possible to trap each of the trolls in these two rooms for you to range. The first one can be ranged at a straight shot by standing just outside the doorway (note that this may not work since 2x2+ creatures can now walk diagonally, so I can't confirm this spot's use). The second one can be trapped on the south wall. Simply attack him and draw him out to the hallway, then hug the east wall to the south side, standing a few steps back, and you should be able to range him.

Note that these trolls I've told you about in this second option are Troll Generals, which are level 110+ trolls that can easily hit 30s on you if you aren't careful.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

im to weak to make more then 30 in a row..(atk 60, srtr 60, def 51....)

Try with a lower slayer master then. ;)

This signature is intentionally left blank.