stupid noob ur rating my slayer lvl and drop not my dam total lvl, i have enough cash to get it into the 2000's i just have a life and all other skills bore me. so sory my total lvl doesnt please u noob

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

stupid noob ur rating my slayer lvl and drop not my dam total lvl, i have enough cash to get it into the 2000's i just have a life and all other skills bore me. so sory my total lvl doesnt please u noob

you have a life by picking fights over the internet?

sorry, but im not impressed

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg

stupid noob ur rating my slayer lvl and drop not my dam total lvl, i have enough cash to get it into the 2000's i just have a life and all others skills bore me. so sory (if) my total lvl doesnt please u noob

so much for having a life if you cant even spell crap.

oh and my R key works when it wants to so if i mis-spell something with an r in it its my key not me... and you guys are rude did you ever think That I dont wanna raise my total and that im not interested in Ranks or Skills i play this game to have fun and not to have my total judged by you guys,Sorry if sitting there waiting for a fish to appear in my inventory doesnt excite me,Sorry if Me sitting there waiting for an animal to get into my trap doesnt sound fun to me. I just plainly dont like any skills other Than Construction and Slayer.So lay off god my total is non of Your concern and im suprised nobody mentioned my Attack Rank..

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png