My pure! Rate it or hate it!!

Well, after suffering from slight boredom on my main, i decided to make a pure a while back... I've had him for about 2 months, but really have gotten into training/playing him for 15 days... The folowing bank pic was from MERCHANTING!! My poor main couldn't fund this and I DO NOT drop trade! Purely merchanting profit.

bank08_05_07.jpg

Well, this is my usualy outfit i kind of like, i got wizzy (t) from a friend a while back :)

equipment.jpg

And these are my stats as of August 5th, 2007 :anxious:

Stats08_05_07.jpg

Now these are my stats as of august 10th, 2007 :|

8_10_07Stats.jpg

Well, Hope you've liked, Rate it, Or Hate it! Just Please post =D...

P.S. Looking for a good trustable friend/pking partner, As you see i Am p2p. Thanks and Cya

~Pwnage A.K.A. ~Trevor

Trevor92223.png

Omg W000t!!! Someone replied!! :P

Well, I got ahead of myself by alching a bit, i thought i would get the range levels back up, since i'm not pking yet i don't need to worry right now about my range...

And, to the question about what i merchant, that is a secret, sorry i make about 3.3m a day =D and a lot of people knowing about it could ruin it... so sorry :)

Trevor92223.png

And, to the question about what i merchant, that is a secret, sorry i make about 3.3m a day =D and a lot of people knowing about it could ruin it... so sorry :)

Drop trading level?

STFU level?

Anyway, Good work!

newblogkw4.png

Obby drops: Cape (2) sword (1) maul (1)

Dragon drops: Med helm (1)

Very nice. 7\10.

Even if you did drop traded it doesn't really matter since you did make that money in the first place and if people flame you for having money you should just take it as a compliment i guess.

Very nice. 7\10.

Even if you did drop traded it doesn't really matter since you did make that money in the first place and if people flame you for having money you should just take it as a compliment i guess.

smartest

tipiter

EVER!

ot, nice pure

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Drop trading level?

I don't believe he drop-traded..

10M is not an enormous sum and is easily posible for a merchanter/pker to obtain.. There is a cluey in his bank and many many herbs which may lead to answers as to how he obtained his cash.

Nice skills (v nice mage.) also, great bank organisation and just to add to my point could u please explain ur method of obtaining the cash, because i have made a few pures in my day but never realy grasped the concept of getting quick cash on them..

Ranger+Str5.png

Ranger+Str5.png

Ranger+Str5.png

Barrows Drops: Ahrims Top

Dragon Drops: Skirt

Wow, People must be really bored to accuse me of drop trading looking for an argument... Well, I'm afraid my merchanting technique is still secret, i haven't even told my best irl friend what i do yet... I can tell it makes about 600k-800k per hour =P~

~Pwnage

Trevor92223.png

Drop trading level?

lacrosse why do you act like a donkey all the time?(he call me dq :ohnoes: )

pretty nice bank and skills. 7/10(wish i had you bank atm -.- )

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Thanks!!

I figure a week of merchanting to get a "free" green mask to match my guthix book and i've always wanted a rare... well first time and it'll be on my pure!!! =D. maybe i should make a blog? any suggestions? because updating this with more future bank pics will seem like a blog, and it'll be in the wrong forum.

Trevor92223.png

Thanks... And omg Why do ppl assume every fking pure drop trades?!?! I DO NOT DROP TRADE PPL!! I merchanted and i am not sharing what i merchanted because i am STILL merchanting with the method, i make about 3m a day and am goingfor a green mask.

Trevor92223.png

Thanks... And omg Why do ppl assume every fking pure drop trades?!?! I DO NOT DROP TRADE PPL!! I merchanted and i am not sharing what i merchanted because i am STILL merchanting with the method, i make about 3m a day and am goingfor a green mask.

It seems every pure is a master merchant now-a-days, eh people? You didn't merchant, transferring in any way is against the rules.

O_M_G_Guasto.png

WOW... Look at my main's stats as you can see it isn't rich from those stats! Okay, now my main does have a lot of money (how?) Let's see... not from stats from MERCHANTING okay? Now, With the merchanting skills i've picked up from my main i just MERCHANTED on my pure.

Trevor92223.png

Well, this is from approximately one day of pking... Btw my stats:

8_10_07Stats.jpg

And My worn Armor/Inventory is:

Invpk.jpg

As you can see, I DO NOT 1 ITEM I don't bring telle runes and When i'm fighting we Both skull. I just think it's sad to see 1 itemers, I know they complain too when they have an "awesome" spec and only get climbing boots and some shark, Well maybe if there was less 1 itemers pking would be fun instead of just for profit...

Pk.jpg

Pk1.jpg

pk2.jpg

pk3.jpg

pk4.jpg

pk5.jpg

pk6.jpg

I've Also pked others, but some were accdently pasted over eachother, this was most of it though =D

I'm also in the process of putting together a pk Vid soo... We'll just see how it comes out.

Trevor92223.png

bank is good, i really don't care if u drop traded or not, cuz noone knows except u

:twisted: that doesn't matter, but ur stats shks lol, u'll get owned by pure perfectionist pures yea, i am a perfectionist...those stats arn't going to own in the wild, but i m guess u'll get some few nooby kills

=D> anwayz good job, and gl on ur pure

Right...