Please HelP!

REDACTED

Hello, please can someone aid me here.

I have 6 says left on a p2p account, (1 actually, as i am leaving for holiday on Monday) and i am trying to get stuff over to my other f2p account, so can someone please aid me.

What items from the p2p world can i then trade with a f2p person which can use?

will trimmed Armour work??? And what about capes?

Thanks

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

:shame:

all trimmed rune armour excpet glided

green purple yellow red blue orange black cape

leather boots

gloves from canafis

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Ahh ok, Deep thanks for yourself, i will go on a trimmed amour shopping spree then, Thanks again :D You are a life saver

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

Make that 3!

^ Ahhh, thanks deeply for that, i didn't know free members could get gold trimmed as well. Thanks a bunch for your help and fast response, what a great community.

acantha.gif

Make that 3!

Not very smart admitting to drop trading on a forum.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

This user never said anything about drop trading. :?

Anyways, most capes are members items. As Kiara said, if you have any doubts about an item, to check the database.

A picture of what you have on the account might be helpful, or names of some items too.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

Consider filling your soon to be F2P account with multiples of F2P items, if you do not plan on renewing membership anytime soon. You get to keep the space, provided you do not remove an item. Just stack every item. :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I'm not drop trading

And thanks again for your help guys. I went on a shooping spree for trimmed shields (although only now found i got a tad ripped of) but its all good. This site is very helpful. Thanks :D

acantha.gif

Make that 3!

i have the exact same situation (same days too lol). i have double of every item in my bank that is f2p (except for santa, close tho). it can also allow you to get your bank full of more items than f2p is allowd using duplicates. good luck, and dont forget anything or you will regret it! for crafting, remember some gems are uncut and noted, so keep uncuts and ammies in all stages. try thinking like that so you dont leave anything out.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Even if you aren't drop trading, the only other ways of getting your items to your other account are dual login or account sharing, both of which are against Runescapes rules. Not really a good idea to advertise that on a public forum.

Can I give items to another player from one of my accounts, so that they can then give the items to another character that I play?

No, this goes against the rule. You may not transfer items between your accounts in any way.

From the KB

crunchbag.png

Proud owner of Legends Cape since 10.03.07

Completed Desert Treasure on 21.03.07

First achieved Quest Cape on 14.08.07 at 89 combat

It doesn't sound like he's transferring any items.

He just wants to know what items to keep that he can trade as a freeplayer when his membership expires.

He said "other F2P account" -.-

It is absolutely illegal to transfer items between accounts you own. Whatever the way you use.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Hello, please can someone aid me here.

I have 6 says left on a p2p account, (1 actually, as i am leaving for holiday on Monday) and i am trying to get stuff over to my other f2p account, so can someone please aid me.

Thanks

No he is not drop trading he is transferring items from one account to another account which is in fact illegal. I highly suggest you re-read Jagex and Tip It rules. :shame:

Jagex Rule #8- You may create more than one RuneScape account, but if you do, you may not log in more than one account at any time, and they must not interact with each other in any way. This includes 'drop trading' or any other method of item transfer.

queenvalerie.png