HYT From Around Runescape! Where have you been? 5000+ views!

Eonrogue

I thought that tip.it coulf give this a shot

somone goes to a far away corner of runescape and takes a screenie of them there saying hyt. Seems kinda dorky but i thought it could be fun for people to see the places that they havent been

Ill start us off

JungleHyt.jpg

Tip.it's official Ninja

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um yah i wanted to start a post thing not just post a screenshot, its people like you that kill fun things. Im sorry your lives are sorry miserable and boring that you have to go around and post stupid comments that drain society's intellect and make everyone lose iq points for reading what you wrote. I don't think you've ever had a single intelligent thought process in your lives and i would just like to tell you that noone thinks its funny nor does anyone want to read what you have to say because it is of the poorest quality. good luck getting through your lives with those sorry excuses for brains.

Tip.it's official Ninja

um yah i wanted to start a post thing not just post a screenshot, its people like you that kill fun things. Im sorry your lives are sorry miserable and boring that you have to go around and post stupid comments that drain society's intellect and make everyone lose iq points for reading what you wrote. I don't think you've ever had a single intelligent thought process in your lives and i would just like to tell you that noone thinks its funny nor does anyone want to read what you have to say because it is of the poorest quality. good luck getting through your lives with those sorry excuses for brains.

Calm down :shame:

It's a cool idea, but this does belong in the forum games.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Flaming will not be tolerated. If somebody doesn't like your idea that's no reason to launch a scathing attack on them.

Moved.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

Or maybe we're trying our best to cleanse the world of people like you who post ridiculous threads trying to pass off as a discussion. I'd say good luck to you getting through life with such a short fuse and yearn for people to love your threads but you'd just end up irritating people. You had 2 or 3 bad responses and you go on a hissy fit. :roll:

Guys. Calm down. He made a mistake, ok? No need to start a Flame Festival.

Try putting it in the games, then it'll be interesting. I see no discussion in this, only a game. Kinda like the gnome delivery. You could get postcards from them, saying "Wish you were here!" from the wilderness :P

Edit: Btw, isn't Hyt the name of a player? I'm sure I've seen him Barrowing and staking.

Jackbmck123.png

Relax everyone I will move this to General Discussion forum see how it pans out there, maybe a few

will add a Hyt from around the game world.

No need to flame nor fire back. :)

Wasn't it here earlier? I'm sure it was when I posted earlier.

Hang on, gonna see if I can Hyt from Lletya.

Jackbmck123.png

I see that this thread has been Beebopping around the forum boards :lol: Well this shall be it's

new home post a picture if it fancy's you if not move on to another thread. :)

P.S. It's for pictures around the game world not real world I will try to post one from Ape Atoll

tunnel if I don't die from trying.

queenvalerie.png

I see that this thread has been Beebopping around the forum boards :lol: Well this shall be it's

new home post a picture if it fancy's you if not move on to another post. :)

P.S. It's for pictures around the game world not real world I will try to post one from Ape Atoll

tunnel if I don't die from trying.

Can you get one of Zooknook doing his little water blasts? :D

I'm getting one from the top of the Ninja Tree =D

Jackbmck123.png