Feast your eyes on the epic lulz of my bank and stats!

Guest Hiitchhiiker

W00t! =D> That is one very large, and very nice, bank. :-w Lol you must have the biggest clothes collection in RS. :o My favorite part is the rune collection you got going on there. :XD: 10/10.

Hopefully my bank will look like that soon. ::',

Hiitchhiiker

I know I don't need the clothes but I have the space.. and everyone has their own little collection so why not make my own big collection, eh?

Once I need the bank space i'll just get rid of them. But I do remember seeing someone who had a bank like mine, only with literally every clothing item in the game. All the treasure trials, ect. I don't remember where he/she is now though.

They're my insparation. <3:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

nice. looks like you're having a good time. love all the outfits and the tt rewards. 8-)

bank 9/10 for the duel rings, cash, gold bars, logs and jewelry nice amt of arrows. very clean bank.

stats 9/10 for the non mem stats. all non mem stats are mostly very good. may want to get runecraft up. very nice hunter.

8/10 for the member stats. good start on some of the mem stats but you should train herblore, farming, and con. :)

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

decent bank i guess . . . . .

<3 u!

10/10

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I know I don't need the clothes but I have the space.. and everyone has their own little collection so why not make my own big collection, eh?

Once I need the bank space i'll just get rid of them. But I do remember seeing someone who had a bank like mine, only with literally every clothing item in the game. All the treasure trials, ect. I don't remember where he/she is now though.

They're my insparation. <3:

Don't be hatin' on the clothes. Read it bishes. 8-)

I've been P2P not very long at all like a few weeks so that's why I havn't yet begun to train some stats. Although I prolly will leave Con at 1 because it is the suck and costs alot.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Nice bank...i love the rune and robe colletction <3:

Stats very nice as well...sence u started on June 26th

Bank 10/10

Stats 9/10

Keep up the good work

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]