x3f4

crazycancer

zar_95

jimmyyu16161

hurricane137

iamluke

froogality

youaremyboon

there, most are bankers since im f2p and my parents dont let me become a p2p, even tho i might be stisfied with rs if i do, and possibly stop playing

Wouldnt it be nice for a really good f2p update, apart from scenery?

I think it would, when my friend told me there was wildy capes, i was esctactic when i thought, wow a cool f2p update, but when i checked, it was p2p, i think the majority of all of the rs clans are mainly f2p, with an occasional p2p event or something chucked in, please make them f2p and i probably wont bug you guys for a while

send that to them guys!!!!!!

edit ~ hey ima gonna count the names who are signed on, and i'll see

Signed. Since I am a member I know how much team capes can help ppl out and I think that if f2p is allowed to use the capes then it will make pking much more organized, but it might make a couple new ways to crash clan battles. Anyway I am for it.

I, Marduk God, hereby agree with the petition in question and affirm that the below is my signature and mine alone.

~Mardvk

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing. (Edmund Burke)

I'm in :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

I couldn't give a rat's *ss about pking or clans or anything.

But like that one guy a few weeks ago said, it would be all inflation and price gouging--well, duh. That's the only reason I want the capes for f2p. I'd charge 10k each and make a bit of cash. Everybody on f2p who wants colored gloves has them already. What's the point of being a member if you can't lord it over the f2pers? Well, ok the fletching is pretty good. And crafting is a lot better. And all those quests can't be beat, hmm maybe all of you whining about no updates for f2p should get members.

I agree. I am a member but I think the free players deserve this small update to help us members who free-pk as well as giving free players something to jump for joy about once in a year. :wink:

100th player to achieve level 70 Magic. Oooooh...