petition for the new capes

maxdata

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princeax.

I do agree with why Jagex only adds new things to members, but on this it is just plain stupid and makes no sense at all. The whole purpose is to improve pking. Where are most pking trips and wars held?... F2P worlds!

anyone who is f2p and complaining, umm you have no right to complain, get members...

I'm a member... have been for hmm, almost as long as members has been out.... i still think these capes should be f2p though, and heres why:

p2p wild is dead, no one pks there anymore, probably because rangers are severely overpowered (even with the new update). Most p2pers pk on f2p, and they should be able to use these new capes there

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

mummi here.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

most people who dont have members have a good reason why they dont have it.

for me its because my parents can hardly afford this computer and im sure thats for some others also

or their parents dont want to pay because they will become more addicted or sumthing along those lines

and for those reasons, f2p shouldnt be penalized.

more names soon

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

Even though I don't pk or anything, I think that they should be F2P. More people pk there and most wars are in F2P areas.

-masuma

tifsbti6oi.gif

Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).