petition for the new capes

maxdata

im in. also put in some of my friends who are TOO LAZY TO POST.. (stupid bums)

Howling Fury

Stinker57

xkorbinx

korbin45353

shade6

crisco690

purerange831

shade night

zachm

sysalis

maddog0831

incubus11309

jeb01

darkorb7

peewee223

david spade2

thats all ive talked to so far about it =(

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not signed - Anarith. I understand that F2p players would benefit from an Update such as this, but it would create many other problems as well.

Besides, no petition is going to make Jagex quail. Good luck.

What other problems is this going to create? I'm never in the wild, this update doesn't affect me, but I'm curious what you mean.

I HATE THE TEAM 6 CAPE!!!!! IT IS A RIP OFF ON LEGENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....AND YEAH I HAVE A QUESTION FOR JAGEX BUT I DOUBT THEY'LL CHANGE IT....... MY FRIENDS ARE IN GREEN DOTS BUT PEOPLE WITH SAME CAPE ARE GREEN DOTS TOO...I DUNNO WHO IS FRIEND AND WHO IS SAME CAPE...COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE SOMEBODY WITH THE SAME CAPE A BLUE DOT ON MAP....

THANKS A LOT

--KEMPOMKILLS--

(DEVELOPING MY NEW SIGNATURE PIC...ME WITH MYSTIC LAVA :-))

Ah okay... after seeing that lovely lecture on how to remove one's habit of using all capital letters... :P

I think what some of the problems that would appear should the capes go F2P is the fact that the shops or whatever that are selling them are in the Wilderness (based on what I was told... I haven't had a chance to look at the news yet as I'm still busy doing homework). I guess one way to avoid this problem all together would be to simply make the capes tradable.

However, this is definately one update I must say I cannot understand why it's not with F2P as well considering the circumstances where clans help unite both F2P and P2P players, most PK trips and wars occur on F2P.

As my good brother and friend, Xerowingsx5k, said, these capes are one step closer to maybe clan support.

;) But in the meantime, capes to F2P!

"I, ForsakenMage, do hereby acknowledge that the below is my signature is affixed to this petition."

~ForsakenMage

What other problems is this going to create? I'm never in the wild, this update doesn't affect me, but I'm curious what you mean.

For one, we can all imagine the ridiculous amount of Scamming that would occur from this. I for one remember when F2p players were selling "Rock" when that quest came out, many lost thousands thinking they were rare items. A couple others:

- If they were tradable from P2p players - tremendously increases the problem of Scams. Members would sell the Capes for a crazy amount of money, and F2pers would actually pay them: imagine Canifis Gloves * 10.

- Nullifies the need for all other capes, which basically is happening in P2p already.

- Free players gain a huge plus, because they've gotten access to "cool" capes that they otherwise would never have gotten. This also gives them the veracity to ask for other updates, and Jagex definetely doesn't want that.

- Also, it would lowers the want of an Free player who is on the verge of becoming a Member.

Again: no petition is going to make Jagex quail. The only plausible suggestion I have to give is to allow Members who wear these capes in the Free worlds to still enjoy their bonuses. It would be hard to implement, and possibly won't be, because Jagex has probably thought of doing that already. But still.

Yeah, Definatly, but make it so that they can only be traded to F2P

(They have basically no value, so I don't see why they would be expensive. Actually, if they are like 5k it would encourage noobs not to buy them so they can be used for there actuall perpose)

Might as well say yes, does not matter to me, because I do not belong to a clan. Too much rules and stuff. I think there is one petition in the runescape/discussion/updates sector in official site. So you might as well go there and add your name ... I do not think there are any runescape runescape staff members here, or are there?

http://www.runescape.com

ADD YOUR NAME TO "CAPES TO F2P DISCUSSION" IN OFFICIAL SITE AS WELL