Top GFXMaker People of RS?

Guest Resket

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see that any1 has put down vladmoney. I really liked his sigs.

Best overall: GSW, Demented Hero.

Best absrtact: Toughie. Not really sure.

Best Pixel: TJ, Zimlem, vladmoney

Other: Nadril, Aristotle

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

i think huang is the best gfx maker who's ever been on this board...

i don't think anyone even mentioned me on this thread... aww i usually at least get a couple. maybe it's a sign...

-Chicken

woow totaly forgot about him, i saw some of his works one time (really by accident on dev) and i was amazed, he really is very good.

and alex that arms is very uncreative, you should really put more creativity in your work, that arm could have been modeled on bryce.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

I left Huang out for a reason; the majority of his art looks the same. Smileys, space, .. space.. smileys.. random minimalistic.. then more smileys and space. If he wasn't to win with me, he needs to mark up the diversity. XP

Sticking to what hes good at is best.. and hes good at minimalistic. Smileys are only a branch of minimalistic and space.. well.. trying to mix minimalistic and the complexities of space is going to be hard for anyone.. he just needs to go back to his roots.

I don't like "who's the best" posts because they go on forever.....

....and they're pointless....

Rename the thread "Popular artist appreciation thread" and I'll see a point.

I know whose art I like and I've usually said so on their threads, don't see the need to drag on a thread with identical opinions. (check the names that come up each time... yup pretty similar for 9 pages)

[/cynical mood]

Back to my crayon drawings....

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

I don't like "who's the best" posts because they go on forever.....

....and they're pointless....

Rename the thread "Popular artist appreciation thread" and I'll see a point.

I know whose art I like and I've usually said so on their threads, don't see the need to drag on a thread with identical opinions. (check the names that come up each time... yup pretty similar for 9 pages)

[/cynical mood]

Back to my crayon drawings....

Actualy this one it seems like we have alot of different opinions. The last "top people" list kept listing the same people though. One of the people being some person named "Ryan+Nad" :lol: (we were called one person for a while because of our sig shop lol)

And Huang's stuff is good. I haven't seen much of it in a while, but it is true all he does are smilys and space :D

The ironic thing about the whole proxy blocker, is that no matter how much they try to keep Alex out, he's going to find ways in... There is no practical way to get rid of him....

If I was handling it, I would simply condone him being here... sorta "overlook" it...

No matter what happens, he's always going to come back just to spite them; it's the kind of person he is. :lol:

It's the attention he wants, and it's the attention he gets. Alex is fine from my view point; he's just alittle cocky. Everybody wants to be loved, afterall, Alex just needs more teh lubb than most. <3

Come over here and sit on my lap, baby. I'll give you a big suprise.

It's the attention he wants, and it's the attention he gets. Alex is fine from my view point; he's just alittle cocky. Everybody wants to be loved, afterall, Alex just needs more teh lubb than most. <3

Come over here and sit on my lap, baby. I'll give you a big suprise.

haha! :lol: thats the moste funny thing ive heard today!

signature_1.gif

i cbf reading thro 10 pages... so i skipped to here just to say my number 1 fav pixel artist was Anticrash... he stopped making sigs tho but god dam id give my right leg for one of his sigs... :lol:

that could be arranged... always looking for more right legs to add to my collection...

The ironic thing about the whole proxy blocker, is that no matter how much they try to keep Alex out, he's going to find ways in... There is no practical way to get rid of him....

If I was handling it, I would simply condone him being here... sorta "overlook" it...

No matter what happens, he's always going to come back just to spite them; it's the kind of person he is. :lol:

:lol: yeah he's had like... 10 accounts here alone so far lol :shock: .

and SubDivi, i can give him candy and liek.... other cool stuff! beat that! :lol: :o

:)

nadril, huang/silent used to make bomb abstracts/almost minimalist :S

he made me want to stay on media board, him and great silver for his bryce moddeling, him and witty ^^ *sigh* i miss the old boards