congratz chen,

weet first post :D

i you got some easy level to get there, in the form of woodcutting and fishing, because if you can stand to get 99 crafting, farming, smithing AND runecrating, those last few levels will be a walk in the part,

so good luck and keep going

gizmo2k5.png

Nice, which skill cape is your favourite to wear?

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

love the stats <3: :D :D but I'm wondering wats up with the slayer? :-s

It's boring! :-$

Big congratulations Chenjs! :mrgreen: 2200 is quite an achievement! Good luck with 99 farming! That last level should be a walk in the park ;)

Are you going for 99 fishing now? Or are you keeping agility, mining and fishing level with each other (kind of looks like that :P)?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

As you can see from the pic I wear a spottier cape. Tired of people asking me to emote :P

love the stats but I'm wondering wats up with the slayer?

Will be training it soon enough :)

Big congratulations Chenjs! 2200 is quite an achievement! Good luck with 99 farming! That last level should be a walk in the park

Are you going for 99 fishing now? Or are you keeping agility, mining and fishing level with each other (kind of looks like that )?

My plans so far are: 99 Farm, 90 Fish, 90 Agility, 80 Slayer. I'm waiting for dragon pick to come out before I train mining :P

Hegel.png

As you can see from the pic I wear a spottier cape. Tired of people asking me to emote

Lmao I couldn't agree more to that :XD: It's particularly annoying when you're actually trying to get something done (i.e. runecraft x nats before going to bed) and people keep slowing you down with their emote requests :P

Good plan! :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing more updates from you in the future. Keep up the awesome work!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Gratz on 2200 total just 77 left which shouldn't seem too long with that slayer level :P

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

As you can see from the pic I wear a spottier cape. Tired of people asking me to emote :P

lol i think you said you never buy skill capes either :o.i thought that i got hogged a lot for 99 hunt but you,must be hell :shock: ]

good luck and wont 99 farm mean that all you obtained all buyable skills

tifsdac6mc.gif

gratz on 2200 :D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

WOW :shock: 2200 total is a great achievement... good luck with 99 fish or what ever skill u go for 99 next

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Guest geeman122

My plans so far are: 99 Farm, 90 Fish, 90 Agility, 80 Slayer. I'm waiting for dragon pick to come out before I train mining :P

they're making a dragon pick? nice total too just get some nonbuyables like fishing or wcing or agility maxed out

they're making a dragon pick? nice total too just get some nonbuyables like fishing or wcing or agility maxed out

It's his prediction based on the updates that has occurred. It will probably happen, but when? Who knows.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.