Harsh scool?

RSBDavid

[hide]
Because that's so insanely strict, a lot of me is telling me that you're not giving us the whole story..

Maybe he said some "pretty" words at the principal that got him suspended?

my exaxt words:

m=me

p=principal

m-why did i get in trouble for farting and sneezing at the same time,, its ret arded

p-if you cant control your bodily functions, then you will have to be punished

m-i mean cmon.. it was only 1 fart/sneeze combo.. i dont swear or anythink like half the other kids.

p-talking back will only get you into more trouble.

m-(makes a weird face)

p-get out of my office and go back to class and i will call your parents.

m-(swears to my self and goes home later and prepares for a "hack atk" on my school network.)

i didnt know explaining stuff was talking back.. wdfxupwitdat

Yeah that would be why you got in trouble, idiot. :roll:

[/hide]

Yep, at least try to talk maturly unlike 99% of the other kids who've seen his office that day.

How come whenever someone trys to explain something to a teacher or principal they say you are talking back? :-s

Just thoguht I would ask that.

I believe they basically don't give a damn and they're tired of doing the same thing to every kid.

well we do have 3k students at my hs(9th-12th grade) that might be why there so eval

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]
Because that's so insanely strict, a lot of me is telling me that you're not giving us the whole story..

Maybe he said some "pretty" words at the principal that got him suspended?

my exaxt words:

m=me

p=principal

m-why did i get in trouble for farting and sneezing at the same time,, its ret arded

p-if you cant control your bodily functions, then you will have to be punished

m-i mean cmon.. it was only 1 fart/sneeze combo.. i dont swear or anythink like half the other kids.

p-talking back will only get you into more trouble.

m-(makes a weird face)

p-get out of my office and go back to class and i will call your parents.

m-(swears to my self and goes home later and prepares for a "hack atk" on my school network.)

i didnt know explaining stuff was talking back.. wdfxupwitdat

Yeah that would be why you got in trouble, idiot. :roll:

[/hide]

Yep, at least try to talk maturly unlike 99% of the other kids who've seen his office that day.

How come whenever someone trys to explain something to a teacher or principal they say you are talking back? :-s

Just thoguht I would ask that.

I believe they basically don't give a damn and they're tired of doing the same thing to every kid.

well we do have 3k students at my hs(9th-12th grade) that might be why there so eval

Numbers are not a primary concern in this. The primary concern is the students attidude.

You see, when your average teenager gets sent to the principal, he/she tries to prove themselves innocent usally by simply claiming they didn't do it or someone else did...pretty much [cabbage] excuses. Great lawyers eh? Once they get their punishment they basically think '[bleep] it' and do it, never to return for that same case.

Thats were you got to prove them wrong, that you're not the average teenager, that you can reason at an adult level. If you basically did the crime (not talking about your case) there's no point in trying to defend yourself since you undenibly did it. As in your case that was an accident, you should just discussed maturily how it was all an accident and misunderstanding. If a principal stops you, cotninue. If you honestly belived you didn't do it, then you didn't do it. If he kicks you out, then leave. But write to him, call him, somehow contact him. Don't misunderstand this, don't send him 5000 e-mails, but write a mature letter not some "but I didn't do it. please dont supend me." crap.

The whole point is to talk maturily, don't say swear wordsnor immature words (such as retarded).

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I once had a teacher send a note home to a kids parents, which had to be signed. Because he smiled during class...

Teacher: Why are you smiling!?

Kid: I just remembered something funny I did with my friends.

Teacher: That means you're not paying attention to class!

lol

haha that sucks i would complain to the principal and i would give the local news a call

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

and then karate chop 'em whilst singing "everybody loves kong fu fighting" :thumbsup:

ye i got sent out for farting - so i swore to the teacher,and then ended up throwing a chair across the class (aiming as people laughing at me :lol: ) and slamming the door.

nothing much happened as my form tutor thought it was unfair. :thumbsup:

and then karate chop 'em whilst singing "everybody loves kong fu fighting" :thumbsup:

ye i got sent out for farting - so i swore to the teacher,and then ended up throwing a chair across the class (aiming as people laughing at me :lol: ) and slamming the door.

you think thats funny? you think thats cool!?! what the hell goes on in your head?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That seems unfair. If I were you i'd take it to the school board and ask them if your school can do that. If they say yes then the people on the school board are morons, and it would be out of your schools hands.

you think thats funny? you think thats cool!?! what the hell goes on in your head?

Lol. Quite.

p2gq.jpg

Lol. Quite.

it was funny - the teacher was mean unfair and cruel - cussing at her was less than she deserved.

and what goes on in my head is all becuase of a very bad childhood (more to come of it lolz)

Lol. Quite.

it was funny - the teacher was mean unfair and cruel - cussing at her was less than she deserved.

and what goes on in my head is all becuase of a very bad childhood (more to come of it lolz)

thats probably cause you did it as loud as you could on purpose to make people laugh thus disturbing the class. when does a teacher ever deserve being sworn at and having chairs thrown?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Lol. Quite.

What happened in your childhood is never an excuse, for anything. It's also no wonder why you got in trouble, acting like a four year old and all.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lol. Quite.

Well then you should work to break the cycle, not willingly continue it.

There are probably quite a few teachers out there who shouldn't be teaching. But that doesn't mean that you should resort to violence to get your way. Even if it is frustrating, you'll have your life in your own hands soon, so don't worry (actually, with that temper, maybe you should :| ).

School's supposed to be there to learn, not to practice throwing chairs at people.

"less bathroom privileges". No. It is unlawful for the schools to limit your ability to relieve yourself. If you are denied use of a bathroom, and if you're daring enough, wet your pants. If they get mad, threaten to take action. Crying helps. =D

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

when i did it it was not to loud and was a bit smelly.

put you'reself in this position - in class, need a fart, when farting its only a little loud at not to disrupt people. it was really unfair - there are very few teachers that go around having it in for certian children - most i have saw.

one teacher even through my planner in the bin for no reason.luckily my dad had a word with her - she was teaching in canada the year after cuase of the amount of complaints woot.

put you'reself in this position - in class, need a fart, when farting its only a little loud at not to disrupt people. it was really unfair - there are very few teachers that go around having it in for certian children - most i have saw.

one teacher even through my planner in the bin for no reason.luckily my dad had a word with her - she was teaching in canada the year after cuase of the amount of complaints woot.

oh yes, all the teahcers are out to get you, it isn;t your fault at all :roll: . And your Canada story seems unlikely, at best.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

put you'reself in this position - in class, need a fart, when farting its only a little loud at not to disrupt people. it was really unfair - there are very few teachers that go around having it in for certian children - most i have saw

so you swear at her and throw a chair? i still fail to see how any of this was funny to you

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Be glad you only farted and didn't [cabbage] your pants. I would think the bottom would push harder during a sneeze.

I havent gotten suspended for sneezing yet despite the fact when I sneeze it distubes the whole damn school. I've had more than one sneeze blow me out of my chair, make people jump or screem, even made one other guy fall off a chair. Then theres the guy who laughs all teh time, you can hear that through the whole school too (it's not a big school, 1 class per grade, grades p-12).

I would have thoiught the embaresment would be punnishment enough, but please tell the news, I want to see the story on TV :thumbsup: