300 ankous killed--< no clue

Brollygerman

Clues alch for 0gp, and so the wealth eliminates all chances of getting a clue. take it off and try again

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

lol.. rare is not cut alch pric rare is cuz drop ratio!

Nope, the Ring Of Wealth increases the rate that monsters drop items with a higher alchemy value. Since clues alc for 0gp, it might be reduced.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

dont worry if you not hetting clues, sometimes this happens its just random so just keep killing them and maybe your bad luck will run out :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Hello, :)

I've killed enough ankous myself to get something like 50 skull scepters and only got one clue. If you are looking for clue scrolls lvl 3 go for Jellies or Hellhounds!

Greetings,

Zou Lou.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

Sorry, Jagex has confirmed that the Ring of Wealth doesn't affect your chances of getting a clue, of getting a better clue reward, (or from getting Barrows items). I'd take it for the chances an Ankou drops something valuable...

This signature is intentionally left blank.

My best clue ever (i got from my 4th clue ever) was 100 deaths, BLue wizard skirt (T) and addy b axe \' Lucky, but im not so much into clue scrolls, try guards at varrock castle they have higher rate for Lvl 2 clue scrolls

If it's true that the RoW increases the drop rate of items with higher alch value, then I think it would affect the drop rate of the clue, if only a little bit. Not by changing the rate of the clue, but by changing the rate of everything else. Too bad your reward wasn't any better, good luck next time!

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!