Draconic Visage, best monster to kill for its drop?

nightshade53

Hey,

I would like a visage, but I don't want to buy one :P

What I would like to know is, which monster is best to kill in order to get a drop?

I have 99 range, that should help :)

Also, 83 mage, 80 def, 89 hp and level 1 prayer.

black dragons, iron and steel dragons. Kbd and mith drags are too expensive for effective killing.

Mith dragons' mith bar drops alone will pay for food and pots, and they have twice the odds of a very expensive drop compared to other things. You can get the dfh or the visage.

Granted, they take more time to kill, but you will get the cost back.

nh.jpg

you could easily range black drags or steels for them. steels have a higher chance then irons do of dropping it. black drags, however, are closer to a bank, drop blk hides that can sell for a chunk and may have close to the same drop rate as steels do. from best to worst to kill i would do steels, blk drags then irons if you dont mind the walk to get to the metal drags. if you hate that walk then go for blacks then steels then irons.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Wyverns are the easiest thing to kill that drops them; but overall, there's no simple thing to kill for them. Also, the drop is in the range of 1 in a few 1000. Keep in mind, if the drop was common, it wouldn't be worth 20m.

shadow7.png

You can find loads of information, such as mini-guides I have written, my laws, and links to my stories here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=696442

This is a link to the story Council of Oblivion: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=695628

this is true, it is a rare drop, but now that jagex changed the prayer protection on wyverns, they cant be effectively killed any more.

They may be harder than before, but I still suspect they're a lot easier to kill than any black or metal dragon; and they definitely have less hp.

shadow7.png

You can find loads of information, such as mini-guides I have written, my laws, and links to my stories here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=696442

This is a link to the story Council of Oblivion: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=695628

black dragons, iron and steel dragons. Kbd and mith drags are too expensive for effective killing.

Mith dragons' mith bar drops alone will pay for food and pots, and they have twice the odds of a very expensive drop compared to other things. You can get the dfh or the visage.

Granted, they take more time to kill, but you will get the cost back.

I dont think you wanna pick up 3 mith bars cuz you will probly have a full inventory of sharks/ ppots/ antifirepots/ misc. drops....

they are EXTREMELY rare!!!

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

this is true, it is a rare drop, but now that jagex changed the prayer protection on wyverns, they cant be effectively killed any more.

They may be harder than before, but I still suspect they're a lot easier to kill than any black or metal dragon; and they definitely have less hp.

possibly. they attack with range, mage, and melee right? that is a tank monster. there might be an armour combination to use on them, but otherwise, i dont think they could be killed as easily as the others. before the update everone prayed on them. if they were hard enough that prayer was needed before the update, theres no doubt that they are even harder now.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

possibly. they attack with range, mage, and melee right? that is a tank monster. there might be an armour combination to use on them, but otherwise, i dont think they could be killed as easily as the others. before the update everone prayed on them. if they were hard enough that prayer was needed before the update, theres no doubt that they are even harder now.

They would be a lot easier if you already had a dragonfire shield, since the shield offers amazing defense and protects from the icy breath. The only other shields that do that are mind and elemental. If I had to guess, some mixture of dfs, whip, black d-hide top, torag's legs, barrows gloves, rune boots and zerker helm might work to kill them.

nh.jpg

They would be a lot easier if you already had a dragonfire shield, since the shield offers amazing defense and protects from the icy breath. The only other shields that do that are mind and elemental. If I had to guess, some mixture of dfs, whip, black d-hide top, torag's legs, barrows gloves, rune boots and zerker helm might work to kill them.

As I'm a ranger, T helm, Fury, Karil's Top, Rune C-Bow, Elemental Shield, Torag's Legs and Rune Boots.

I think I'll stick to irons, I can kill them 2-3 times faster than steels and the same goes for black dragons. I can kill Mr. KBD without prayer, but in a team. My team of 3 99 rangers can do probably 30 a trip. Although this means I would have to share :P