Lunar Magic: Overlooked? (New Info)

TheAncient

well, you've completely overstated the XP you get from alching, its more like 40-50k per hour. <.<

this costs way to much for the average person, and it takes a lot of work, so i think i'll stick with my alching for now. :wink:

I can definitely get 65K an hour... you have to train yourself how to click.

I also remembered another discovery I found, which I am editing into the post right now.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Thanks for letting us know this technique, I might even use it in the future :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Wow. Great find. Thanks for doing all the math and everything for it. I know how long it takes to make posts like this.

Although this guy doesn't:

Right, who would blow up 100M for a "fastest" 99 magic? :roll:

Gratz, maybe one uber rich person will lvl up faster thanks to your post. Bye.

Actually tons of people would. Especially ÃÆÃâÃâüber rich stakers who want to make an ancient mage staker.

Mine 100k gold ores and get 99 mining, smith for 99 smithing, make ammies for 99 crafting, and do this lunar thing for 99 mage. That's what I call self-sufficient (sp) :D

It would be a lot more work than that :P. I have 87 mining, and need 140k gold to get to 99. 76 smithing, and it would be 208k gold (WITH gauntlets) to get to 99. Almost 400k amulets to 99 crafting from 74 :P. I consider most of my levels pretty high, higher than your average player atleast.

Still is a good idea though :P.

Blakdragon39.png

I spent 64m for 94-99 magic and got it in 2 hours. And now come calline me stupid, because i made the money back 4 times slaying abyssal demons.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I figured this out months ago, and for a short time I did pay people to craft for me.

Great experience, although slightly expensive and inconvenient.

That's why I posted this; I wanted more people to know about this so an amulet market would form

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I figured this out months ago, and for a short time I did pay people to craft for me.

That's why I posted this; I wanted more people to know about this so an amulet market would form

Seriously? You think that many people will catch on? :-s

do u need balls of wool for this or only the runes? Also another way for people to make money while gaining tons of mage exp (I'm almost afraid to tell) is making teleport tabs in your house. I've been able to make around 400-600 tabs per hour. so u can do the math pf how much exp per hour it is.
No wool required, all you need is the unstrung amulets and runes.

and the truth is, tabs are pitiful experience for magic. you get only 18k exp for 600 house tabs, or 33,300 exp if you're working with seers teles.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

Seriously, alching is the most boring spell imaginable. This seems how I will train once I feel like doing Lunar Diplomacy.

Yep!

And the string one sounds good

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Please show some respect. If you don't agree with the post fine but time was obviously put into it and it's well presented and thought out.

Seriously? You think that many people will catch on? :-s

If there are around 10 perm buyers of 50K ammies a piece, they would demand 500K gold ammies. This rounds to about 625 total work-hours, providing jobs for around 20 workers (if they work 30 hours total). 30 people shouldn't be too hard to organize, given that someone takes the initiative to just make a post on RSOF, a post on this one, tells their friends about the method, or say "perm buying all unstrung gold ammies 400 ea" on their TIF profile.

(Hint, hint!)

sigcopyaf.png