[| GOD WARS DUNGEON Blog |] -99 RANGED- maxed cmb stats pg8

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did about 3 bandos trips today didnt get anything. Then a duo zilyana with stan.

Godsword shard 3 off starlight. It was stans drop lol but i picked it up.. oh and he got owned as usual

07sep02182635lk4.png

Something's telling me our "tactic" worked better. ;) We should go try that again soon.

fast i swear to god if you ever get a drop at sara again i will stab you harder than last time.

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sell me your babys Please

Post your inv plawks I wantz to make moneys like joo

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

Drop me a pm next time you guys go and need a partner :D

Ive been to the Bandos quite a few times, and the Zammy one around 10 times. Have yet to do the armalyd and cant do the sara due to agility -.-

Btw fast and stan, i havent heard from you guys in forever >.>

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Something's telling me our "tactic" worked better. ;) We should go try that again soon.

Our tactic works great for melee. Might be like the best technique to do it.

Time go get 70 agility :XD:

aqua u like never reply when i pm you :\

Hey fast, you seem to be doing great - I think you deleted me o.O well if you ever need an extra partner be sure to tell me if im on, Im lovin gwd just as much as you are ;)

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

omg ur rite stan, hes haxx0r1ng

anyways, people always say that I'm a fat lucky noob. I don't think im that lucky, and we aren't that lucky, we've been nolifing god wars so hard its unbelievable.

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

RoflMaO Fastforce, i almost pwed myself when i seen "the post dedicated to stan". My favourite is "i think stan is trying to die again" closely folled by "dont die this time Stan" and him saying "k" ( and prolly dying nontheless) and not far behind is the third with Stan standing in the Armydil corner near the gate totally redbarred. Funnies post in a while, kudos f orthat one babez =D>

well got 2 d boots today then went to armadyl time dced and hes still not back. hope you dont get koed on loging :x

i forgot to pick up last drop i have no clue what it was. stan told me it was my drop idk if he was kidding or not..

and soma gl with your new group and your new policy. the one we're used to worked fine so far imo.

well d boots isnt bad but overall this day was lame. and did they nerf d boots? i used to get 3-5 pairs an hour. now its more like 1 in 3-5 hours.