95+96 slayer+drops

:D 3 lvls to go :P

I traded the first d boots for full guthans 30min-1hour after update and the other 2 for 3m ea.

Oh ya i also got the 3 abby heads and a basilisk head which i forgot to screenie all within a week

96Slayer83107.jpg

95slayer81907.jpg

Whip31.jpg

Whip30.jpg

Dboots3.jpg

Dboots2.jpg

Dboots1.jpg

cwhip29.jpg

cwhip28.jpg

Cwhip27.jpg

cabbyhead8.jpg

cabbyhead7.jpg

Cabbyhead6.jpg

cWhip26.jpg

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

Very nice thoses last 3 will be a breeze and any reason you bring all you're capes with you? lol

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Very nice thoses last 3 will be a breeze and any reason you bring all you're capes with you? lol

Probably so no one can accuse him of having "fake" 99s. On his 93 Slayer thread, the 9s in his 99 str looked weird in one of the pics and someone said he had fake 99 str. And one of the other pics showed him wearing the Str cape too. Wow, 3 Abyssal Heads, I heard some guy killed like 60k+ abbies without one. And *looks at your chat box* left clicking abbies does in fact own.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

i tink u haxes how u get dat head? i saw dat u had dat abyyss head and i tougt.. hmmm... did u cut off wif nife? cuz i want 1

:roll:

Awesome slayer level, after 99 Slayer, please please please SKILL. It r your friend. You could get 1600 total in like a week. LOL. Nice Slayer outfit.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Awesome stuff.

Jus wondering what is thatt TSG chat you're in on tha pic cos heraldary is a ffriend of mine, so is fenix544 and i know of zysius and 2fast4u oo bu i assume they are in GOF or something like that alo of W27 people seem to be in GOF.

Back on opic grats again gl on 99

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

1.Tsg is The Slayer's Guild and it is run by Axe Man Jack,fenix544 ive known for awhile,zysius is in gof and 2fast4u308 ive known for years,me and him and a few other people use to own w27 edge pking on my first acc.

2.Saruman :P ive gotten 8 abby heads, 4-5 cockatrice,3 hands, 2 basilisk and 3 kq ill post pic when i get a chance of the heads i have left and im scurred of noncombats :(, nah i just got bored with them all on my first acc and thats also why my range on this acc is so low i got sick of it after raising range the normal way on bigtoy to like lvl95 :\ lol, altho i prolly will get 99 construction,herb,hunter and maybe theiving after 99 slayer.

And on the abby task i got 96 on it was a double whip task :P so 2 whips from 1 task ^^ lol.

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png