NEW SIG FROM MISTERXMAN

Bdvo89

mrxman really captured the pking scene at the moment now.The noobs get there ranging up to 60-70 and go in level 1 wild with nothing but a mage short and some arrows.so if they die they lose nothing really.... too scared to fight properly.

and 105k laws
how many macro hours will that last?

I'm sick of you saying that... I think we get the point!

On topic: Another masterpiece from X-man :D

sorry i don't macro...

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

mrxman really captured the pking scene at the moment now.The noobs get there ranging up to 60-70 and go in level 1 wild with nothing but a mage short and some arrows.so if they die they lose nothing really.... too scared to fight properly.

The sig is about the duel arena...no armor staking...

Don't like this one so much, the scene wasn't very clear to me what was going on, ok he's beating people, but I wasn't sure what the scene was supposed to show.. I don't like their faces.. They look.. Odd..

Other than that it's great, the shading on the creases in the robe's are excellent, the background is nice and obvious (could do with a big statue, maybe in dedication to BDVO), yeah nice work, but I don't think your best.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Don't like this one so much, the scene wasn't very clear to me what was going on, ok he's beating people, but I wasn't sure what the scene was supposed to show.. I don't like their faces.. They look.. Odd..

Other than that it's great, the shading on the creases in the robe's are excellent, the background is nice and obvious (could do with a big statue, maybe in dedication to BDVO), yeah nice work, but I don't think your best.

Yea I agree with you on a few points... Their heads don't look 'right' to me. I'm not sure if it's the size or what. But I think the scene is like get in line to get killed or w\e? Still everything is still awsome and I would still give it a 10/10 ;-)

and 105k laws
how many macro hours will that last?

I'm sick of you saying that... I think we get the point!

On topic: Another masterpiece from X-man :D

im sick of scum bag cheaters not getting per banned

but on topic the sig looks nice good job misterx

Character sharing should be perm banned too.

Or just you being on 10 hours a day, they should ban you so you can get a life.

Especially these boards, all you do is flame.

GEt out of here trash.

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

Thanks for comments all. :) It was fun to put in ideas for the characters' behavior, and am glad people enjoyed them. And for whoever asked if he just had a sig done earlier, well he's rich enough to outbid my queue for what will be three times now.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

and despaxes... u just got owned by BDVO89... :lol: :lol:

EDIT:woot 900 posts

Owned? Maybe.

But who cares that BDVO89 has a lot runescape cash... I don't.

He is still an idiot, and you can't buy brains with 1000 millions of RS cash :wink:

Oh yes, nice sig Misterxman.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

i got 160mill cash,90k nats,50mill in magic logs, 86k steel bars,full drag and some other junk o and 105k laws

wow :shock:......whoes the richest?

The richest is Duke freedom. He buys paty hats 50 at a time! I even saw a screenie. He was training 255 Mil for about 40 different p-hats! He said he only made 50-60- Mil profit... I wish i could say that!!!!!!!!

and despaxes... u just got owned by BDVO89... :lol: :lol:

EDIT:woot 900 posts

Owned? Maybe.

But who cares that BDVO89 has a lot runescape cash... I don't.

He is still an idiot, and you can't buy brains with 1000 millions of RS cash :wink:

Then again, a decent brain would come in handy becomming rich in Runescape, don't you think. :wink:

Anyway, let's drop the subject about who's autoing and sharing, that's sooo 2004. :roll: Instead of that, let's keep it fun!

Nice signature X-man, the arena is a bit plain, but great concept, and I like the newbies. :D

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Guest Black_Mann77
i got 460mill cash,90k nats,50mill in magic logs, 86k steel bars,full drag and some other junk o and 105k laws

Thats my dadd :-P

i got 160mill cash,90k nats,50mill in magic logs, 86k steel bars,full drag and some other junk o and 105k laws

wow :shock:......whoes the richest?

The richest is Duke freedom. He buys paty hats 50 at a time! I even saw a screenie. He was training 255 Mil for about 40 different p-hats! He said he only made 50-60- Mil profit... I wish i could say that!!!!!!!!

Umm first of all Duke Freedom isn't the richest, there are other people that are richer than him that just dont post on forums or anything because they are afraid of hackers. O and that trade was from like Dec 2004 or 2003 forgot

why a blood????

your so "gangster" you play an online game. i bet you cap many "nigs" with your 9. give it up.

ROFL

thanks for the laugh.

I'll leave now....