Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u doubled your BoB in like 2 or 3 months. Ill be member in january we should go kill monsters together or something. :thumbsup:

absolutely true! i made 24m in 2 months

if you wish to get money, i recommend aviansies tbh

ill help you if you need

U still Didn't answered at my question :(
sorry, this will stay secret

I got 2 zerkers and warriors my first trip. Lrn2hyb so I can solo mage one day?
hehe nice ^^

i wont hybrid, as my melees and ranged are low soz, maybe a duo mage trip one day tho?

Wow, you're rich Etp, gawsh. Grats on the dk drop.

~Wolf

Thanks!

If a rate is made for that, beware. :P
that's why i dont

If a rate is made for that, beware.

Sad, not surprising though. :thumbdown:

Etp needs to log on methinks.

~Wolf

:)

Okay Etp, I'm using your exact setup for the avianses, except im replacing the Armadyl Body with zammy d'hide (and as a result, I have to wear the pendant of armadyl instead of a fury,) and the ranger boots with snakeskin boots. I have 70 def and 70 range. Will that work? Or should I replace the zammy d'hide with sara d'hide and wear a torag helm for that little bit of extra defence?
Hey hey! Here's my answer!

Use exactly this for your outfit:

-Torags helm

-Torags legs

-Sara d'hide body

-Zammy bracers

-Arma pendant

-Snakeskin boots

-Granite shield

-Rune c'bow

-Broad bolts

-Ring of life

you will be well with your stats, but do NOT forget to bring excalibur! use its special attack as freuently as possible :)

Etp............

TELL ME THE STORY..ABOUT YOUR NAME! :twisted:

Etp............

TELL ME THE STORY..ABOUT YOUR NAME! :twisted:

I was First :shock: :shock:

That's some nice BOB :D!

Good luck with your goals!

Congrats on the zerker & above 50M bob <3:\:D/
hehe ty pat! :D

This is exellent.. <3:
8-) <3:

Etp presents... 44 theiving! :D

theiving44tf1.png

Currently working on rfd, all the quests needed for it and rfd itself should take me ~3 weeks!

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Pwease tell us how you made your name?Its Christmas, pwease tell us? :twss:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Start Recipe for Disaster now and complete all the parts you can because each of them give you a quest point.the questing is the hard part. i got 180 dont forget to do desert treasure like i did.

going to get that siggy changed soon? :ohnoes: :pray: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :D :pray:

99 firemaking since September 28,2008

P_Money_15.png

sig.jpg

Thanks for the setup etp - I'm using EXACTLY that except for the granite shield being a obby shield (they strangely have the same defence bonuses, according to the stat comparison thingymabobby,) and using a wealth instead of a ring of life. Up to 200 KC so far. Gotten 3 clues already - It's KILLING me having to drop them. I'm dead on 200 bars after 200 birdies. Gotten 20 daggers (lol, srsly) and only one limbs so far. Good luck on killing more of those daggernauts :P

EDIT: Lol, just read your comment about the excalibur. I bought mine down there, and it's so fun watching people with >1000 KC realise that they should have brought one. I also got in a heated argument with someone about the comparison of the boost with a normal defence pot. It ended up with me saying rather smugly "Well, I have it, and you don't, so bite me" and then killing 3 avianses and a gorak without taking any damage :lol:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Start Recipe for Disaster now and complete all the parts you can because each of them give you a quest point.the questing is the hard part. i got 180 dont forget to do desert treasure like i did.

going to get that siggy changed soon? :ohnoes: :pray: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :D :pray:

ill try to change my siggy as soon as possible, really busy atm.

Before I go, this is a special message:

Merry Christmas!!!

From Ash <3

Thanks <3:

Thanks for the setup etp - I'm using EXACTLY that except for the granite shield being a obby shield (they strangely have the same defence bonuses, according to the stat comparison thingymabobby,) and using a wealth instead of a ring of life. Up to 200 KC so far. Gotten 3 clues already - It's KILLING me having to drop them. I'm dead on 200 bars after 200 birdies. Gotten 20 daggers (lol, srsly) and only one limbs so far. Good luck on killing more of those daggernauts :P

EDIT: Lol, just read your comment about the excalibur. I bought mine down there, and it's so fun watching people with >1000 KC realise that they should have brought one. I also got in a heated argument with someone about the comparison of the boost with a normal defence pot. It ended up with me saying rather smugly "Well, I have it, and you don't, so bite me" and then killing 3 avianses and a gorak without taking any damage :lol:

lol that's pretty good! Keep the work, and try not to get bored, and then money will be yours.. forever! ::'

good luck on the barrows gloves they are sooo worth it <3:
Tyvm stilla <3: <3:

Well, today was some power agility training! I want to reach 50 before continuing my questing progress, went up to 48 already, which is needed for monkey madness. Currently training to 50.

The pictures

agility45ml9.png

agility46hr6.png

agility47cv4.png

agility48wh5.png

Etp <3:

Argh...I'm at a little over 600 birds so far, and I don't know if it's really worth it to get 4k kc. I can't do the clues i get, i have to chuck away ranaars, and I want to spend that 2m I see in the pricecheck. Give me some inspiration - tell me why I should get 4k kc. I'm not bored of the birds - I just don't like the circumstances :cry:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Your story is a bit messed up, I don't remember switching worlds after we entered the lair in world 91. I remember seeing some dots on the map and warning you to switch mage prayer on cause there were crashers. They left though.

Ah well, came down to my death and your zerker anyway so guess you got that part right ;)

Pie at the wildy course till 50.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Argh...I'm at a little over 600 birds so far, and I don't know if it's really worth it to get 4k kc. I can't do the clues i get, i have to chuck away ranaars, and I want to spend that 2m I see in the pricecheck. Give me some inspiration - tell me why I should get 4k kc. I'm not bored of the birds - I just don't like the circumstances :cry:
a good reason to reach 4k kc is the pride tbh :)

also amazing xp and money! about the clues, i know it's frustrating having to drop them. I've dropped 26 of them during my trip there :P

also, for the ranarrs, i tried to sell them to some people that were leaving gwd soon for 3k each, which still gave you some money and these guys are happy since they can sell them on ge for 6k+

Ooo, how did you get the level update things about you being able to to a new quest to overlay onto your main screen? Epic photoshops?
erm.. i dont see what you are talking about here sorry lol :P

but i do not have photoshop, i dont use it either. The only program i use for picture editing and such is Ms paint :D

Your story is a bit messed up, I don't remember switching worlds after we entered the lair in world 91. I remember seeing some dots on the map and warning you to switch mage prayer on cause there were crashers. They left though.

Ah well, came down to my death and your zerker anyway so guess you got that part right ;)

hehe maybe it was when you were logged out? well a 1000+ words story like that, composed a few hours after everything happened always contains errors ;D

Agility is fail for sure. But i've been inspired by your progress and I am going to get level 48 agility for the gloves.
yay good job and good luck mate! by the way, you will need 50 agility, a requirement for Legends' quest, which is needed to free sir amik varze :P

It's not that long by the way! i recommend you agility pyramid to 48, then the following quests will get you to 50, maybe 51: Tree gnome village, Monkey madness and freeing king awowogei during RFD. Have fun ^^

Grats on the agility levels! ::'

Show me how to edit pics like that. :thumbup:

hehe its not hard ;)

I just take the screenshot, and remove the colours i do not need to make them transparent, then add the newly formed picture to the level up one! if you didn't understand or need some help, we'll talk about it in game ;)

Pie at the wildy course till 50.
already have 53 ;)

wat happened to your first post??
UH OH!!! :shock:

i did not see that tbh OMG! at least i had a saved version of it on my computer :P

the only problem is that the latest update of it has been made on dec 18th, 12 days of progress ago.

anyway, i will try to investigate this problem a bit before fixing it, so do not panic please :)

Sorry if i was not able to answer before, i was sick yesterday... stayed in bed for 19 hours in a row and ate almost nothing.. :(

im feeling better now, and here i post today's progress! \:D/

just got another level of agility here

agility53js0.png

then i began to work on the theiving training. I will need 53 for desert treasure, another requirement for the final step of RFD. also need 50 for legends so doing it all in a row.

Thanks to skala for helping me to understand how pyramid plunder worked :)

theiving45kt7.png

theiving46pe8.png

theiving47rj5.png

theiving48xp2.png

hoping to reach 50 by tomorrow :D

Etp <3:

The methods I'm using from the tif guide is quicker :D

GL. We should do dt at the same time :twss:

The methods I'm using from the tif guide is quicker :D

GL. We should do dt at the same time :twss:

which method? :o

and of course we will do dt at the same time! make sure you have the requirements, ill keep that quest for later :)

You gud thief. :thumbup:

If you are lookin' to train thieving fast, train by blackjacking. There's a great guide on it in the General Guides section and it is phenominal experience. Got me the extra 22k experience I needed to level 82 in about 7 minutes.
WOW! really? could you give me a link please? im unable to find that guide lol :S

putting my pictures in a hide code for today lol cuz i have a lot of them :)

[hide=December 31, 2008]so i kept training theiving today!

theiving49ew6.png

theiving50dv1.png

theiving51qi7.png

theiving52sh3.png

theiving53vl5.png

at 53, i have enough theiving to do desert treasure quest (later) so now moving on to another required level.

herblore43wm4.png

herblore44pk7.png

herblore45wl8.png

and i continued my questing!

rfdfamilycrestca3.png[/hide]

currently doing the digsite quest

Etp <3: