F2P discrimination getting out of hand.

The Observer

Im really not sure what to say about this, I havent seen anyone do that, even when I was a non, and now am, I havent been made fun of. You need to learn that 7 year olds will be 7 year olds, dont expect them to be mature, becuase they have the biggest egos knowing that no one is going to jump through the comp and beat the sh out of them.

2nd of all, be smarter then them, use constructive critisism on them, if they keep saying newb and others see it, they will most likely support you, and help you take down the moron. Just make sure you dont use the word newb. Works well. Sides you need to remain calm, it helps you think. Look at what they're wearing, if its newbish random event items, use that against them, saying you cant afford good armour, or somethign to that effect.

And the autors, There are to many where ever you go, it just so happens there are more on f2p,hense f2p, Jagex Doesnt want to take the idea that player reporting. Just have players thatcan be trusted to temp ban people that have reported alot of autos in the past, it would help, but they wont, and ya the game will crash son becuase they're not living up to their standerds.

Sees Chocolate should be a medicine on my life insurance plan

f_those_fers.png

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People actually call you a nerd for a not being member. I was member for about 2 months then I decided that if I wanted to get into a good highschool I would need to study more, also with football (american) coming up soon no time to really play.

Loi86.png

your right about there bein beggars and autoers in members cause there are. Its not a perfect place. but not all members are bad people that hate on f2p. im now a member, but i dont hate on f2p at all. i was in f2p for years before i became a member, and if it wasnt for how decent runescape was for bein a free game. i wouldnt be playin this game right now. so i respect f2p alot. of course your going to run into jerks and pompous arrogant people in members, but your gonna come across that everywhere, you can complain about them, but its not going to make them go away. just play the game and ignore them, they just make themselves look bad.

aiming for 99 wc, at the moment 81

Yea members gets mad because of nothing(not everyone) and i don't say f2p are perfect, but that doesn't mean that p2p are. Think about it, if there wouldn't be f2p lobs, yews, willows,coal and other stuff that 90% gives f2p(not talking about bots) would rise so much that members wouldn't be able to rise 99 fletching, cooking or fireming like they can now and they should thank f2p for the materials... -.-

Yea members gets mad because of nothing(not everyone) and i don't say f2p are perfect, but that doesn't mean that p2p are. Think about it, if there wouldn't be f2p lobs, yews, willows,coal and other stuff that 90% gives f2p(not talking about bots) would rise so much that members wouldn't be able to rise 99 fletching, cooking or fireming like they can now and they should thank f2p for the materials... -.-

One word-Catherby

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Same thing with all of those African American activists in the US. They allowed to say the N word and other things, but if we say white, they make it a racist thing..

What does this have to do with anything..?

Please people, read the post not the topic title, before replying!!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

If being discriminated against because you are F2P bothers you either:

A) Turn off public.

B) Don't visit place you know you will be mocked

C) Pay for members

D) GTFO because your to damn sensitive.

Come on guys. Its a game. If you cant handle a little teasing, then your either immature (understandable if your still a child or teen) or way to senstive. Either way you wont last long in the real world. If you feel insulted because Imamember000 called you a noob then you need to come over here so I can insult you properly. YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FATHER SMELL OF ELDERBERRIES YOU F2P NOOB!

triforceelf.png

I'll start off with saying that I'm a Freeplayer, always have been, always will be.

Whenever I see some kind of rants by members like "F2P is nooby", "F2P is stupid", "Get rid of F2P" or something like that I just ignore it.

Simply because I'm too tired of people who aren't smart enough to think about how good F2P is. As said in the first post- who would pay for a game they don't know about? If F2P didn'r exists why would people pay for the game when they haven't tried it? What would people do when their parents decide to stop membership because of bad grades for example? Or because they're broke?

I've given out these facts many times, but most people can't seem to realize this. That's what makes me extremely mad when I see bad posts/topics against Freeplayers.

rune_lizzard.png

NFS_10__F2p_Blues_by_Dr_LeNTo.png

Some humor, and it fits this pretty good.

The plank and nails thing was funny when 123 used it. When you used it, it really just sucked. Be original and try to make it at least relevant.

And, there is a lot of unnecessary F2P bashing. One of the things that will really get me pissed off.

ur cartoon is gold.. cracked me up XD

My email is [email protected] ---

You people... The F2P discrimination isn't even as bad as what we do to freshmen at my old highschool. At least her your only verbally taunted, not kicked down a hill stuffed in a trash can.

Freshman Day.. *shudders*

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

You people... The F2P discrimination isn't even as bad as what we do to freshmen at my old highschool. At least her your only verbally taunted, not kicked down a hill stuffed in a trash can.

Freshman Day.. *shudders*

oddly, I don't experience that... :anxious: maybe it's the new freshman building..or the large number of security guards.... :-k

~hobo

[1] I dont think we members discriminate against the bottomfeeding f2p scum at all.

[2]This thread fails, becouse you f2p noobs made it up, [3]it just doesnt happen.

Can you spell owned?

Yes I can, however, he's wrong. :roll:

[1]Well, read Skully's post, you'll see that it actually exists.

[2]Same thing as above. Like Moonshadow said, "you just pulled that out of your [wagon].".

[3]Same thing as the underlined part.

But still, F2P is considered as a "Trial" version of RuneScape... But sure, it doesnt make it right to discriminate :shame:

Really you are an idiot.

F2P is the game.

P2P is the expansion.

Really, it's just two different ways to put it. Doesn't mean anyone here is an idiot... :)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

F2P gotts millions of autoers, and hundreds of thousands begger noobs etc etc, thats why everything think that ALL f2pers are noob, but there are arround 100.000 respectable F2per wich are really good, i once saw a lvl 49 with santa, its just awesome.. And a member came then and said that he whas noob :S -.-

cheese chrunchies ftw

i once saw a lvl 49 with santa, its just awesome.. And a member came then and said that he whas noob :S -.-

He said that because he was pissed that that dude managed to get a santa and he was too dumb to get one.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

NFS_10__F2p_Blues_by_Dr_LeNTo.png

Some humor, and it fits this pretty good.

The plank and nails thing was funny when 123 used it. When you used it, it really just sucked. Be original and try to make it at least relevant.

And, there is a lot of unnecessary F2P bashing. One of the things that will really get me pissed off.

ur cartoon is gold.. cracked me up XD

Errm, it isn't my cartoon. It is Dr_Lento's. He gets the credit. Not me.

tfssig.png

i once saw a lvl 49 with santa, its just awesome.. And a member came then and said that he whas noob :S -.-

He said that because he was pissed that that dude managed to get a santa and he was too dumb to get one.

Oh so it was you considering you know it that well?

The lvl 49 could've very well been a noob for various reasons (bragging with his santa, autotyping or whatever), doesn't mean that the member is too dumb or whatever..

Besides why would a lvl 49 with a santa be any better than someone else, you don't know how they got it.

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

This made me laugh irl that you think f2p players should be treated well!

They are the scum of rs, they beg, scam, auto, hack, and generally be noobish, they can't even afford to pay $5.00 a month, so I think we can certainly laugh at them, why the hell not?!

Dont like it, buy P2P. :thumbsup:

It's simple kids, we just need to burn an effigy of Skully as the anti-christ. :lol:

Effigy! Effigy! *Mob chanting falls away...*

On a serious note, P2Pers have a right to discriminate against us because they're 0/\/\9#6 Ll133121337 #4}[012 (41{35. :roll:

Hey, they're just angry and insecure because they have just lost at least $5 more than us. :wink:

[1] I dont think we members discriminate against the bottomfeeding f2p scum at all.

[2]This thread fails, becouse you f2p noobs made it up, [3]it just doesnt happen.

Can you spell owned?

[2]Same thing as above. Like Moonshadow said, "you just pulled that out of your [wagon].".

Lol, noob. =D>

I agree, F2P does get a lot of bashing. The problem is, that many people in F2P deserve it. I was pking in edge yesterday, for probably 4-5 hours. All i wanted to do was have a little fun, and hopefully get a few pks. You know what happened? About 6 people (Pures and Non Pures alike) Flamed me for being a "defence noob" The problem was, every one of them was afraid to fight me. Also, take a look around. F2P is infested with autoers and scammers of all types. So, im not saying that all f2pers deserve the crap we get (yes, we, i am a f2per) But many do.

-Ammo

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Can you spell owned?

Lol, noob. =D>

I just noticed that I messed up somethng with my post. I'd underlined the [1] part before, but I replaced all the tags with numbers, and I forgot this one line. Well, I meant that the last part was the same thing as the first one. Now you call me noob because I've answered to your post and you feel that you have to? Well, if it's just to say random crap like that, there's no need to :roll: .

Sorry about saying the guy who said the level 49 was a noob was dumb. From what I understood, there was admiration in the guy's post, so I assume he wasn't doing anything bad.