F2P discrimination getting out of hand.

The Observer

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look out here comes tz-tok-huge chunk of text!

I mostly agree with what the author says. The same thing with pures, they're flamed because most of them are arrogant morons. Yet, there are pures that actually bother to show respect to other players. That= deserving of respect, imo. But because of so many black sheep, those few pures are stereotyped as stupid too.

Same thing with f2p. Because of the stupid scammers and 8 year olds, and macroers, the majority of p2p discriminates us, even though there are nice f2pers. Just because they pay a measly (x amount) of cash every month doesn't mean they have all the rights to discriminate us.

Not to contradict myself, i actually can afford members, but irl stuff keeps me from doing just that.

Look out here comes tz-tok-huge chunk of text!

I mostly agree with what the author says. The same thing with pures, they're flamed because most of them are arrogant morons. Yet, there are pures that actually bother to show respect to other players. That= deserving of respect, imo. But because of so many black sheep, those few pures are stereotyped as stupid too.

Same thing with f2p. Because of the stupid scammers and 8 year olds, and macroers, the majority of p2p discriminates us, even though there are nice f2pers. Just because they pay a measly (x amount) of cash every month doesn't mean they have all the rights to discriminate us.

Not to contradict myself, i actually can afford members, but irl stuff keeps me from doing just that.

VoilÃÆÃâÃâà.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You'll find that only a fraction of members discriminate against f2p and they give p2p a bad reputation. Although they probably discriminate against f2p, calling them noobs etc just because of the considerable amount of low leveled f2pers.

Imo, most members do not have a problem with f2p players. I infact give respect to f2pers as it is harder to train some skills in f2p when you get higher levels than in members.

I dont feel superior in any way to a f2per.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

You'll find that only a fraction of members discriminate against f2p and they give p2p a bad reputation. Although they probably discriminate against f2p, calling them noobs etc just because of the considerable amount of low leveled f2pers.

Imo, most members do not have a problem with f2p players. I infact give respect to f2pers as it is harder to train some skills in f2p when you get higher levels than in members.

It's this fraction that makes Runescape a really sucky place sometimes. Alright it's not all of the members, but some of them are acting like [wagon] way beyond my understanding.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

most of the ppl who goto f2p to flame f2pers arent even members (anymore, or even ever.) and are 12 yr olds mad cos their mum didnt buy them members, i hate f2p and think it should be MUCH more restricttive than it already is but i dont goto f2p just to flame f2pers.

Again, this whole thread is based on one or two isolated cases which changed to a generalization. Get real man, I've been members (3/12 months) and f2p (7months+) and I've never heard of those stuff.

Take a step back and ignore those ignorant individuals, or simply report them if they continue to misbehave.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

most of the ppl who goto f2p to flame f2pers arent even members (anymore, or even ever.) and are 12 yr olds mad cos their mum didnt buy them members, i hate f2p and think it should be MUCH more restricttive than it already is but i dont goto f2p just to flame f2pers.

What is everyone's problem with twelve-year olds?

they are usually immature and ignorant and think everything revolves around them...

are you by any chance 12? who the hell puts that as their location? if you dont want to show it leave the box blank?

they are usually immature and ignorant and think everything revolves around them...

are you by any chance 12? who the hell puts that as their location? if you dont want to show it leave the box blank?

Usually ignorant and immature? Hey, it's 8 years olds that usually pollute RS. Yes, I'm twelve, though in 25 days I'm thirteen.

Usually ignorant and immature? Hey, it's 8 years olds that usually pollute RS. Yes, I'm twelve, though in 25 days I'm thirteen.

pretty much anyone under 15 who plays rs is ignorant/immature, in afew years you might understand kiddo.

pretty much anyone under 15 who plays rs is ignorant/immature, in afew years you might understand kiddo.

Erm.. I'm 13 and I don't go around and spam everything up. :|

j0xPu5R.png

Erm.. I'm 13 and I don't go around and spam everything up. :|

+1...

That's just an assumption.

"+1...

That's just an assumption."

Yeah, I recently turned 13 and I don't do stuff like that. You're thinking you're better than everyone without actually knowing them. You're acting like you're better than everyone else without any actual basis. You just make things up. That, is what I call immaturity.

Then your assuming RS is a place for immature ignorants, as your supposed to be thirteen to play. Don't make things up and say stuff like that. And to hell with kiddo, your the kid with a problem here. We can't blame 8 years olds anymore for immaturity, older people have it too. And about that location thing, it's called a joke, you ignorantus rex.

Then your assuming RS is a place for immature ignorants, as your supposed to be thirteen to play. Don't make things up and say stuff like that. And to hell with kiddo, your the kid with a problem here. We can't blame 8 years olds anymore for immaturity, older people have it too. And about that location thing, it's called a joke, you ignorantus rex.

uhh m4tty is banned why are people still replying to him?

He can return, in a new account or just viewing this.

He can return, in a new account or just viewing this.

not sure about tip.it but most sites dont allow ban evaders.

TBH I'm glad he's banned. \'

I don't think TIF allows ban evading, it would be pretty much useless to ban people then...

Everyone except harrinator1 quoted text from the top of page in their post :XD:

Okay, too much offtopic.

I've been playing for 3 years now (I know my stats are bad, I play for fun) and almost every member I met(sp?) was flaming on F2P, only few were mature enough.

RS community (players) has been going down for very long, I know it, a lot of players lack respect for others.

A very few players, usually forums like TIF users are the ones left with respect, no matter they are F2P or P2P.

Come one, 1000 players won't save the community, 50% might save it.

____

Oh well, I've trailed offtopic too, sorry :(

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

TBH I'm glad he's banned. \'

I don't think TIF allows ban evading, it would be pretty much useless to ban people then...

Me too, I was getting tired of contradicting him. I think Tip.it has ban evading, Infernalz returned after he was banned.

On topic about F2P discrimination: I just noticed, but it's not only members who flame us. OTHER F2Ps also do it, saying that RS is a demo for them and that we should pay. Yes, we got "traitors". If I gave a damn, I wouldn't care.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a free player, and I am flamed, just like most free players. I don't really deserve it because I don't beg, use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I also follow all of the Jagex rules. When I sometimes attempt to sell things to members by Pming them when they make posts on the forums, I usually get this:

"Hi, you made a thread about buying a rune warhammer for 60k?"

"Ye" (Notice the incorrect spelling)

"Ok, I'd like to sell you one."

"Ok my wrldf seers"

"Sorry, I'm a free player."

"0mfg u fre playe rnubsd r botsx"

*Member adds me to Ignore*

I tried to sell him an item he wanted, but he turned it down and added me to ignore simply because he had to go to a free to play world to get it.

I have a group of friends that are members, and they aren't losers.

It is very uncommon to find a free player that doesn't act like an 8 year old, and in members it's only slightly different. You see all of the spam on the forums, (Done by members) the begging on the forums, (Done by members) and the bad English on the forums. (Again, done by members.)

And the members who think that all f2ps are bots, look at the flax field and say that again.

But, I'm not saying that all members are like this. I'm just saying that the members who think that every free player is a bot or noob is a hippocrite.

I spend more than half of my time in f2p, and I get much more grief from f2pers than members (but then I wear p2p items :-k )

I don't think it's a matter of f2p vs p2p but rather mature vs immature. There are plenty are immature f2pers, but also of members (the RSOF is an excellent example of this). There are also many mature players in both.