F2P discrimination getting out of hand.

The Observer

Meh, nice people getting blamed because of what bastards do (scam, auto, hack...). We're all people, to hell you can pay and we don't. I don't pay not because of lack of money, but due to the monthly fee. I can only pay by mail and it takes weeks to reach the USA.

You people who judge the F2P as noobs are [wagon]. You are snobs who think they're the best 'cuz their daddy owns Nintendo or what over company. If I had to choose a girl between two, one really rich and beautiful but a snob, racist and judge-before-you-meet and a medium-class intelligent, nice and caring but less beautiful, I choose the second one.

It is true the fact we don't pay, we don't get anything. But there is no right in saying your better just because you pay. Nowhere this benefit was stated. And whoever thinks I'm wrong, you can stay wrong forever.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[1] I dont think we members discriminate against the bottomfeeding f2p scum at all.

[2]This thread fails, becouse you f2p noobs made it up, [3]it just doesnt happen.

Can you spell owned?

Yes I can, however, he's wrong. :roll:

[1]Well, read Skully's post, you'll see that it actually exists.

[2]Same thing as above. Like Moonshadow said, "you just pulled that out of your [wagon].".

[3]Same thing as the underlined part.

Lol, noob. =D>

I just noticed that I messed up somethng with my post. I'd underlined the [1] part before, but I replaced all the tags with numbers, and I forgot this one line. Well, I meant that the last part was the same thing as the first one. Now you call me noob because I've answered to your post and you feel that you have to? Well, if it's just to say random crap like that, there's no need to :roll: .

Sorry about saying the guy who said the level 49 was a noob was dumb. From what I understood, there was admiration in the guy's post, so I assume he wasn't doing anything bad.

Pick up a dictionary, go to S, look up the word Satire.

I cant believe how stupid some members of this forum really are. :?

It's just the nubs and the macroers that give us a bad name, if Jagex was tighter when it comes to banning account we wouldn't look so bad.

Exactly. It's a damn of a stereotype. It's like saying all italians are gangsters because just a few italians are. The scum aren't the F2Ps. The damn scum are those damn rule-breakers, autoers, hackers that ARE ALSO IN P2P. You're passing the guilt baton to innocent people. Or the true villain here could be Jagex, that put the damn game on Miniclip and all those young people came to the game, and they generally are the ones that are noobish.

And one last thing, 123Yourgone or Skully or anyone else saying F2Ps are bad, you can't say anything to me or to anyone, because you're all a bunch of ignorant [wagon]. You're all clearly stupid, because you made your RS account and before you stepped on Tutorial Island you've already paid to be a member without even knowing you'd might hate the game. I'm sick of these kind of people, just because they usually discriminate the F2Ps. If we were all Spartans, I'd say: May you live forever.

It's just the nubs and the macroers that give us a bad name, if Jagex was tighter when it comes to banning account we wouldn't look so bad.

Exactly. It's a damn of a stereotype. It's like saying all italians are gangsters because just a few italians are. The scum aren't the F2Ps. The damn scum are those damn rule-breakers, autoers, hackers that ARE ALSO IN P2P. You're passing the guilt baton to innocent people. Or the true villain here could be Jagex, that put the damn game on Miniclip and all those young people came to the game, and they generally are the ones that are noobish.

And one last thing, 123Yourgone or Skully or anyone else saying F2Ps are bad, you can't say anything to me or to anyone, because you're all a bunch of ignorant [wagon]. You're all clearly stupid, because you made your RS account and before you stepped on Tutorial Island you've already paid to be a member without even knowing you'd might hate the game. I'm sick of these kind of people, just because they usually discriminate the F2Ps. If we were all Spartans, I'd say: May you live forever.

I have nothing against Free to play, i got members on rs classic at lvl 97 id wager before you knew runescape existed.

My post was not ment to be taken seriously but hey most of tip it has the brain power of a chicken sandwitch so im not suprised.

Exactly.

Earlier today, I was reading through responses on suggestions made for F2P, and it's ridiculous how people assume so much. All F2P'ers are poor idiots, all P2P'ers are spoiled brats, all Miniclip'ers are little kids...the list is endless. All we need to do is stop believing those stupid stereotypes and assuming things. It's like judging a book by its cover, you can't determine if it's good unless you read it. Just because someone plays the free version of RuneScape doesn't mean that they're poor or a little kid or they found the game on Miniclip. Just because you play RuneScape doesn't mean you're a nerd or fat and ugly or anything like that! That makes all of us mad! Why can we be mad at people for assuming that when we ourselves are divided based on if we pay to play or not? Why hold our differences against each other when we have so many similarities? I don't understand. Our differences are what make us so interesting. You can even see it on RuneScape, the variety of outfits and players from all over the world and such.

This made me laugh irl that you think f2p players should be treated well!

They are the scum of rs, they beg, scam, auto, hack, and generally be noobish, they can't even afford to pay $5.00 a month, so I think we can certainly laugh at them, why the hell not?!

Dont like it, buy P2P. :thumbsup:

I don't like getting bullied, so I guess I'll pay so that I don't...that sounds like a great solution! Just dandy! If you can't beat them, join them!!..

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Exactly.

Earlier today, I was reading through responses on suggestions made for F2P, and it's ridiculous how people assume so much. All F2P'ers are poor idiots, all P2P'ers are spoiled brats, all Miniclip'ers are little kids...the list is endless. All we need to do is stop believing those stupid stereotypes and assuming things. It's like judging a book by its cover, you can't determine if it's good unless you read it. Just because someone plays the free version of RuneScape doesn't mean that they're poor or a little kid or they found the game on Miniclip. Just because you play RuneScape doesn't mean you're a nerd or fat and ugly or anything like that! That makes all of us mad! Why can we be mad at people for assuming that when we ourselves are divided based on if we pay to play or not? Why hold our differences against each other when we have so many similarities? I don't understand. Our differences are what make us so interesting. You can even see it on RuneScape, the variety of outfits and players from all over the world and such.

I'm not stereotyping Miniclip kids, as I came from there to RS, but I agree that sterotypes should stop. This is the damn world. And I hate it.

I have nothing against Free to play, i got members on rs classic at lvl 97 id wager before you knew runescape existed.

My post was not ment to be taken seriously but hey most of tip it has the brain power of a chicken sandwitch so im not suprised.

I don't think the time you became member and level matters at all. And you win the wager.

I must have misunderstood your posts, then. I thought you were clearly bashing F2Ps. Sorry.

(If the most of Tip.it has the brainpower of a sandwich that makes the majority of RS have the brainpower of a pebble)

I love how people today use the word discrimination so loosely :P

I don't like f2p who say "z0mg d00z b4d m3mb45!!!11! 1 h4t3z d4 m3mb45, w3 5h00ld g3t 3rvryth1ng th3yz g3tz". Other that specific group of annoying ones, I have no problem with f2p, infact I sometimes go to f2p and distribute free gp.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

I love how people today use the word discrimination so loosely :P

I love it too...Discrimination is supposed to be actions taken based on a stereotype (or at least that's what the Diversity Council said when they came to my school last week :P)

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

#-o

Sorry. But really, it's because I don't see your face when you're posting that I or other people didn't realise you were using sarcasm. I think there's a thread out in General about it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I agree, way to many anti f2p updates.

I think your sig quote fits in nicely here lol.

There's no anti-f2p updates, there's p2p updates and some rare f2p ones, deal with it.

@heph: Thanks for the chuckle :lol:

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

100% support

why does everyone think they should pay ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5 a month the second they reach lv 40,50,60?

for instance, i bought members as i wanted to have a bigger challenge to the game (more quests :D). not because i was being called noob, nub , ect because i was lv 71 before i bought my 1st month of membership

the update thing you are totally correct about as well say F2P got, for example, a new weapon, P2P will instantly be on the forums creating hundreds of unneeded threads about how they dont get updates, new weapons and such things like that

100% support

swordfight

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

the update thing you are totally correct about as well say F2P got, for example, a new weapon, P2P will instantly be on the forums creating hundreds of unneeded threads about how they dont get updates, new weapons and such things like that

I'm not so sure about that... They may not all be angels, but to that point, it goes to a stupidity beyond what a human can't grasp.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I feel bad for members when they log in to F2P...people trying to trade em...though I am a F2P and I have a problem that may be worse:People trying to trade stuff for my untradeable holiday items o_o.It's a harder concept for them to understand i suppose...then they ask me WHERE to get it.I tell them wait till easter.Then they ask again =_=.

This made me laugh irl that you think f2p players should be treated well!

They are the scum of rs, they beg, scam, auto, hack, and generally be noobish, they can't even afford to pay $5.00 a month, so I think we can certainly laugh at them, why the hell not?!

Dont like it, buy P2P. :thumbsup:

Note to disclamier: skully does all of this

But seriously skully stfu.

Ontopic: why are you complaining now?

Ok, can I just ask, which way are you on this argument?

What a stupid rant.

F2p don't get discriminated by everyone.

And when you do you wonder why!

Plank + nails = build a bridge and get over it.

hes f2p, he has construction lvl 1

Hmm.. looks like 2 different views to me, stop trying to suck up to the majority and actually say what you think? If not your posts are worthless and you should go back to RSOF. Kthx. =D>

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Thanks everybody for keeping your tongue civil. I understand that this is a very controversial issue. Most of you are understanding the main intent of my thread which is to make F2P and Members play along peacefully. ::'

j0xPu5R.png

You know what this made me think of, after reading some posts on this topic:

Slavery.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

You know what this made me think of, after reading some posts on this topic:

Slavery.

Slavery? Explain, as my sense of understanding has consumes too much energy.

I'm so evil against F2Pers, blah blah.
Limp Biscuit.

Ok, can I just ask, which way are you on this argument?

What a stupid rant.

F2p don't get discriminated by everyone.

And when you do you wonder why!

Plank + nails = build a bridge and get over it.

hes f2p, he has construction lvl 1

Hmm.. looks like 2 different views to me, stop trying to suck up to the majority and actually say what you think? If not your posts are worthless and you should go back to RSOF. Kthx. =D>

It's not worthless, it's the truth. We can't build bridges because we need a level higher than 1 and Construction is members-only.

OK slavery (what I did in my history class):

The Planters considered themselves superior to the slaves because they were a different color whilst P2P'ers consider themselves superior to F2P'ers because they pay for a game.

They were abolitionists that wanted slavery to end -> Most Tif.ers

Then they were the for-slavery'ers -> RSOF and people like Skully (not an insult).

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

OK slavery (what I did in my history class):

The Planters considered themselves superior to the slaves because they were a different color whilst P2P'ers consider themselves superior to F2P'ers because they pay for a game.

They were abolitionists that wanted slavery to end -> Most Tif.ers

Then they were the for-slavery'ers -> RSOF and people like Skully (not an insult).

I see. Pretty good comparasion about it. Now we start a Civil War to see who wins?