Can you rate this siggy?

xaves7

Wrong forum, this forum is for requesting artwork or setting up free graphics shops. You can ask for comments about your work in the Gallery, the main forum.

Also, if you think something you made isn't good, I would advice you not to post it. Only post art that you are happy with, you will probably get more positive comments.

Good luck! :)

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

• 1 month later...

:ohnoes: i know that is not good

Then why bother to post it? :? .

You want people to rate this, but since according to you its not good, how will you think you will get good ratings?

Im sorry, but this is just another topic wich will lower your self-esteem and fun in making signatures.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

This is trash, and if you don't know how to rate something, don't.

1. Get rid of the fuzziness, or in fact try to get rid of it. This is a large no-no, and you should know that before you even post the graphic, this automatically brings the rate to 0.

2. Buddy-Kit, not original art work, down to a 1, only because you could have possibly made a nice scene, or suggestive movement with them.

3. You did not make any nice, or scenic looking movement. It's two people standing there, with no suggestive action, it's pathetic.

4. They aren't even facing each other, yet somehow they are attacking each other? It's a flat-line flop.

5. Your text is unclear, and you can't even make it out, nor does it even compliment the objects in the signature, which those objects stink.

6. Foreground, Grey as the ground? No other objects, variations, or anything along with the ground? Just plain grey? Boring.

7. Background, exactly the same as the foreground. Moon isn't even the proper technique to follow suit with the other techniques in this signature.

8. Shading, horrible. Different light sources all around is what it seems, yet there is no object that suggests 'light'. Ground, faces, torsos, legs, weapons, moon, none have proper shading, and none have beginner shading either.

Overall its a pathetic signature, I would never give this a rate because it doesn't deserve the binary code necessary to create the text. Honestly, the two people look great, but they are lowered in quality by shading, texture around the people, background, and foreground blending, fuzziness, and that they are buddy kits. My criticism only matches the negativity this graphic gives off. Don't flame me for being honest. I'm sure there's more flaws as well in this graphic. :wall:

OMG he used a buddy kit!?

When I posted my rating, I was still somewhat knew to this art forum and didn't know about buddy kits.. *snarrl*

Negative one kittens out of ten.

i know that is not good

Then why did you post it??

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif