I did it first! Do not spam! FAST RANGEXP ON F2P!

pipeelbakan

This guide is about ranged training, i've seen that in lessers, ankous, mosses, and common training spots, i'ts just totally crowed, so if you want easy and fast xp You should read this guide.!

[hide=Problems!]1)Common problems on training at karamja demmons.

A) Not much space on the safe spot.

B) It's totally full.

C) You spend lots of food even Ranging...

Common Safespot:

Karamjasafespot1.jpg

Problem:

Karamjasafespot1prob.jpg

You can't really get the lesser demmon stuck on the rock, so he attacks you...

The totally safe SAFESPOT:

Karamjasafespot3.jpg

You can't get hurt here... Not at all

The problem: As this is safe, you can find 2 or 3 people fighting for one lesser, sometimes two.

Ankous: There's only one safespot, that might fail, another populated location...

Ankousafespot1.jpg[/hide]

THE SOLUTION TO BAD TRAINING! WILD, might sound dumb, but high wilderness levels, aren't crowed, just from pkers, but that's not a big problem, no...

Set up:

Rangeinv.jpg

Add a green dragonhide body if you want, less arrows= less risk...

How to get there: OLD MAP

Wildway.jpg

[hide]Geather demmons: 70 ranged=47k/Hour

gdzsafespot7.jpg

gdzsafespot6.jpg

gdzsafespot5.jpg

gdzsafespot4.jpg

gdzsafespot3.jpg

gdzsafespot2.jpg

gdzsafespot1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Revelants]Ghosts: Well, there isn't a big problem if you are on the levels 45-50's, since this is a great spot for 40+ level pures.

If your on higher levels, if you see a yellow point on the map, you are on time to log out, otherwise you can kill in, or hide on a safespot (inside the ruins)

For lower levels, if you see one of them, it will be easy to kill, as you can only see level 69s, and lower, that won't damage you a lot.[/hide]

Thanks to:

sososososo50

Pipeelbakan

tip it

All who read and post and gl!

End![/url]

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

that can be scuicide!! if u c a white dot, u run, find out u need 2 log right away, u hop, befor u can do anything your in lumby (only f2p)

(at leasrt with gr8ers) best is to go to lava maze lessers, nobody, also nobody comes there besides noobs and ruen rock scouts, may see peopel at rocks but they won't come.

2/10 horrble place, lessers may be fine there, every once in awhile ull c a clan and die..

wehn i went pking with my clan, 10mdiff wolrds, 8 of them had clans there first, 1 we waited a bit then antoher clan came (useually 120-85's clan with 5-10 people

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

that can be scuicide!! if u c a white dot, u run, find out u need 2 log right away, u hop, befor u can do anything your in lumby (only f2p)

(at leasrt with gr8ers) best is to go to lava maze lessers, nobody, also nobody comes there besides noobs and ruen rock scouts, may see peopel at rocks but they won't come.

2/10 horrble place, lessers may be fine there, every once in awhile ull c a clan and die..

wehn i went pking with my clan, 10mdiff wolrds, 8 of them had clans there first, 1 we waited a bit then antoher clan came (useually 120-85's clan with 5-10 people

I don't understand what you just said.

logosaraji1.png

• 3 months later...

Buddy, mines much more detailed. Your guide is good but not up to date in terms of revenants and how to avoid them. You do not include bestiary information or anything about drops. Mine isn't just range training, it's also mage training.

Edit: And your wrong about lower levels being able to kill revenants. I'm level 99 and I can't even kill the 68 ones without help. The max I've seen from 68s is 29 and they can teleblock, bind and use all three forms of combat.

Alex_Lei1993.png

how r u lvl 99 and cant kill the 68s??? i am lvl 73 and almost killed a 90....i was low on food...their not that hard if u stay outa melee range and pray mage

neway pretty good guide...i like te 47k and hour thing 6/10....

It is in player's blood to rant. I however am not a fool and therefore play the game for what it is.

What did you do between 10 dec 2007 and now? :D

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

• 4 months later...

I don't understand what you just said.

English =That made me laugh

L33t translation = 7H@ M4d3 M3 l4U9h

On topic

I guess the guideis useful for f2p, but for p2p its not that useful :)

2/10

Sloppily put together.

Also, this isin't new. Its been around for more then 1 1/2 years already.

You might have found it on your own, but you arn't the first.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

• 5 months later...

pipeelbakan,

You are not the first to come up with a free player ranging guide that involves Greater demons.

There are a few flaws at this training spot.

Flaw number one is the distance from banks. This spot is too far away from a bank. You waste 5-7 minutes just running up there. That takes away precious training time. Also, I would rather be close to a bank so I could take less arrows so if I die, I won't lose that much money.

Flaw number two is you have to take into effect the number of people who AFK /watch other things. Not everyone is going to be watching the mini map for white dots (pkers) or yellow dots (revanants).

You also might want to fix the hide tag and run a spelling and grammar check.

-Misery

There are other up-to-date methods than this. I might as well make a guide on them.

3/10

of course there are, the guide is like a year old, someone just wanted to bump it :s

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

• 1 month later...
sure! beat me in?

Mine:

Sun Sep 23, 2007

urs:

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2007

Just read, you get an organisated guide but i did first.

I respect your guide, it's good. gl?

LOL whoops my bad. \'

roflmfao whats up with the smiley? hahaha

thhide.jpg