Has anyone here ever gone streaking?

xvillexvalox

in the last game a guy did it singing the schol alma mater. Jumping over the fence seem hard cause it looked like he got stuck :oops: :lol: he did not get caught but they interrigated all of the schools african american males >.>.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah.. funny thread and no i havnt

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

There's nothing else quite like the feeling of having mother nature's breath brush against your skin, flow fluidly within your follicles and enter in areas other than your mouth.

A man truly feels one with the earth when he streaks. It's a feeling of liberty and freedom, returning to the way we entered this world, and for a brief moment of time (depending on your general fitness/pride) becoming pure again.

Streak one, streak all.

Bubsa is on his way to Uni, it will probably be a week or two before he's set up back on the intarweb to post here. If i manage to get hold of him then i'll post his repsponse here though. hehe.

Second day and I'm hooked up. What else to do with a massive hangover? :P

I haven't laughed so hard in years...

C2b6gs7.png

Basiclay when i was 14 i went on a holiday with some people from my class and my english teacher, one night when me and my friends were on the beach drinking i decided to go for a ''naked fun run'' down what i taught was a random country lane.............. turns out it was a training area for the irish army drivers. So about 4 minutes into the run and my friend filming me doing it out of nowhere a tank :shock: ..... yes a tank comes down the road at about 40 miles an hour.

long story short i had to jump into a thorn bush completly naked \' and got caught by the army, was brought back to the hotel very drunk 8-) and half naked.

But i didnt get in trouble with my english teacher, he just laughed at it :lol: