Has anyone here ever gone streaking?

xvillexvalox

Was that a joke Achilleus? Jeez :shame: fail

When is freshers week Bubs? Can I sneak along too? Be like the episode of Peep Show ^_^ Plenty of hot girls with low self esteem.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleaned off some innappropriate material and spam.

The closest I've come to streaking is going down a slide in a swimming pool naked, then running back to the top to collect my trunks.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Me and 3 friends were camping in my back garden - at 3am we went to the beach and went streaking down to the bottom of the half mile long pier leaving our clothes and shoes at the beach!! [1/2 mile away].

A group of drunk neds came so we outran them naked and had to go home without our stuff [been chucked in the water]

Scary night.. to get home we had to go through an old couples back garden and over my fence!!

:oops:

Rubbish i'm having a wisdom tooth out tomorrow so no partying for me this week :(

Got some time off in October/November tho. Woo frakkin' yay :D

Peanut Bubsa jelly time. 2631094.gif

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yea, on my vacation in Turkey. I had a little bit too much to drink and I ran naked to the beach and back from our appartment. In total it was only 400 meters though. And it was during the night.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

No, acting my shoe size doesn't amuse me for some reason.
I guess I've acted 48 then...

I've done plenty of streaking, skinny dipping, naked parties, ... pretty much whatever you can do clothed, I've probably done naked.

Yaay nudism :D

no pic= no proof.

::'

A friend to all is a friend to none.

no pic= no proof.

::'

It happened ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

No. :lol:

HAHAHAHA!

Nope can't say I have :D

(unless running around in boxers counts....we do that at a camp I go to everyyear :uhh: )

Same, I had one of those camps past Friday untill Sunday.

But no one hesitated, every guy did it.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I've done plenty of streaking, skinny dipping, naked parties, ... pretty much whatever you can do clothed, I've probably done naked.

So ignorant. Perhaps you should consider the additional weight and drag of balls on men who attempt to streak before you flaunt your own streaking freedom.

HAHAHAHA!

Nope can't say I have :D

(unless running around in boxers counts....we do that at a camp I go to everyyear :uhh: )

Same, I had one of those camps past Friday untill Sunday.

But no one hesitated, every guy did it.

Heh heh I have one of those camps every night.

wwidas6.jpg

So ignorant. Perhaps you should consider the additional weight and drag of balls on men who attempt to streak before you flaunt your own streaking freedom.

*coughs* breasts *cough*

no pics= no proof.

;)

They exist out there, but I don't think they're for tip.it's eyes. End of story :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

*coughs* breasts *cough*

Sorry. I thought we were talking specifically about you.

wwidas6.jpg

Err, college female exclaiming and expounding on her past endeavers into streaking and nudism...

...on a forum full of male teenagers...

:-k

:-k

o_O.

{*escapes into parallel dimension transfer pod as universe begins to rip and subsequently implode*}

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

HAHAHAHA!

Are you hitting on a knives..? That wasn't even a joke... <.<

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

no pics= no proof.

;)

They exist out there, but I don't think they're for tip.it's eyes. End of story :D

I can verify that.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

With or without the adults in the bushes?

without....

This last year though my cabin got fed up with the other cabins doing it...so we hit in camo outside their cabin and opened up on them with airsoft pistols when they came out..

Not funny to some of you...but glorious for us :lol: :mrgreen:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!