Has anyone here ever gone streaking?

xvillexvalox

I did it when I visited a freind on vacation, I gotta admit it's amazingly fun and exhilarating, even though I was afraid to go at first and I needed convincing.

The only bad thing that came out of this was that I want to go streaking more than I ever have.

Has anyone else done it? (I assume Bubsa has, his marathong was just 1 step away)

1z2zrwo.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Sounds like fun though, but there's no good place to do it around here. And I would also hesitate after a kid got sent to juvi for running onto a football field during a game. And the school is like a block away from where I live.

p2gq.jpg

Nope. Sounds like fun though, but there's no good place to do it around here. And I would also hesitate after a kid got sent to juvi for running onto a football field during a game. And the school is like a block away from where I live.

school? streaking? sounds like a plan!

logo.jpg

Id put a fiver on that Bubsa has :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Nope. i came close, though, believe it or not. I had my pants around my ankles, then I realized: I was about to do it in front of people I would see every single day, and it was pretty much solar noon. i chickened out <.<

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

That kid is such an idiot. Hopefully his second trip to juvi will teach him a lesson...wait...nvm...he's an idiot... :-k

I'm still surprised that he wasn't expelled from Iggy. He was an idiot there too.

As for me, other than as a little baby( ::' ), I've never streaked. Does sound like fun though. :-w

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

After school last year some guys bet me $50 that I wouldnt go streaking during the girls softball game. I almost got caught by the school janitors but hopped over a fence and made it to the getaway car. Easiest 50 bucks ive ever made.

111-1.jpg