Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Looked at some friend's achievements...and what do I see to my utter surprise? They had already completed the Vid Master challenge: Beat Halo co-op on Legendary with 4 people with Iron and everyone in ghosts.

What the Hell? Does anyone know what "in ghosts" mean or how to get the achievement?

Looked at some friend's achievements...and what do I see o my utter surprise? They hd already completed the Vid Master challenge: Beat Halo co-op on Legendary with 4 people with Iron and everyone in ghosts.

What the Hell? Does anyone know what "in ghosts" mean or how to get the achievement?

Theres not much to it. Beat Halo on legendary, with the Iron Skull, In Ghosts (the Vehicle).

To get the ghosts: When you leave the control room after fighting 343 Guilty Spark, instead of turning right to go up the hill, go left, and jump down to the next level. There... are 4 ghosts.

I am the Official Halo 3/Bungie Guru of TIF. PM me or Post here if you have any questions.

Looked at some friend's achievements...and what do I see o my utter surprise? They hd already completed the Vid Master challenge: Beat Halo co-op on Legendary with 4 people with Iron and everyone in ghosts.

Theres not much to it. Beat Halo on legendary, with the Iron Skull, In Ghosts (the Vehicle).

To get the ghosts: When you leave the control room after fighting 343 Guilty Spark, instead of turning right to go up the hill, go left, and jump down to the next level. There... are 4 ghosts.

I am the Official Halo 3/Bungie Guru of TIF. PM me or Post here if you have any questions.

Thank you. I had already known about the ghosts on the last level. Me and one friend were thinking you had to beat all of legendary in a ghost. Lawl. But.....do you only have to beat the last level like that or the whole game? Thank you very much.

Bluejay, I'll give you the Halo as a co-guru. Maybe the Bungie one too. And it isn't in the first one, it's somewhere in between, where they interview pretty much the person who oversaw the production of campaign. Also, I think I've memorized the skull positions, outside of IWHBYD ring order.

Oh, and to make sure that you've got it right, I'm fairly certain that the rings flash. I also don't think that jumping through the rings on your way back matters, but I'd still avoid it to make sure. I'm also unsure whether you have to do it before or after killing Truth. Bluejay; me, you, Lenin and rushrock completing the Annual achievement in the near future, such as Sunday?

And sorry for forgetting about Lower the Guns. It wasn't really on my mind after our first football game of the season, the TU2 was, and I hadn't gotten a chance to play it yet.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Only the last level because if you haven't noticed, it says "Complete HALO on Legendary, etc..."

And, the last level just happens to be named HALO...

Bluejay, I'll give you the Halo as a co-guru. Maybe the Bungie one too. And it isn't in the first one, it's somewhere in between, where they interview pretty much the person who oversaw the production of campaign. Also, I think I've memorized the skull positions, outside of IWHBYD ring order.

Oh, and to make sure that you've got it right, I'm fairly certain that the rings flash. I also don't think that jumping through the rings on your way back matters, but I'd still avoid it to make sure. I'm also unsure whether you have to do it before or after killing Truth. Bluejay; me, you, Lenin and rushrock completing the Annual achievement in the near future, such as Sunday?

And sorry for forgetting about Lower the Guns. It wasn't really on my mind after our first football game of the season, the TU2 was, and I hadn't gotten a chance to play it yet.

Co-Guru? Co with who? Thats ok, at least you got off not like Dizzle. :shame:

And yes. I'm in for getting it.

Only the last level because if you haven't noticed, it says "Complete HALO on Legendary, etc..."

Alright thanks. The game is called Halo,

Alright thanks. The game is called Halo,

The game, and the last level are both called halo. People have confused it. Don't worry about it.

You couldn't tell I'm the other co-guru from my post?

I guess that means it's on, pending confirmation from Lenin and rush.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

It's experience.

Do I have to?

It's experience.

Do I have to?

If you wish to be Co-Bungie Guru.

And according the the Bungie Podcast, which is full of awesome, there is someone working at Tip.It who used to work at Bungie.

Oooooh, there it is. I can't believe it! Wait, what staff member's name is Eric?

yeah...why are people asking for achievement help here? bungie already posted a faq on the achievements, and you will receive much faster answers if you post on the bungie forums.

seriously, i usually get about 20 replies in several minutes.

Its because you have me. And every question I answer I get food. And everyone I get wrong I get food taken away.

my parents tried that, twice, and they had to stop

1st time I got fat, 2nd time I had no food (I gotsed dumer)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Guys, just agree with BlueJay. When something goes bad for him, like losing food, he blames me, I'm his scapegoat/yes man. And when he blames me, bad things happen. He once blamed fraggature, and now he's forum hobo and Lenin is trying to kill his girlfriend!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Guys, just agree with BlueJay. When something goes bad for him, like losing food, he blames me, I'm his scapegoat/yes man. And when he blames me, bad things happen. He once blamed fraggature, and now he's forum hobo and Lenin is trying to kill his girlfriend!

Yup. The only bad thing about the blaming of Dizzle is that I renamed him on the forums Grif ;)

meh,worst mood ever, my gf has decided that she isn't ready for a bf :cry: , and some [bleep] stole my phone on the train, was a $300 one, but it has a PIN,so it's basically bricked \' , going to buy a new one tomorrow, as well as a new SIM but won't be able to afford any credit :( unless my mates are dumb/kind enough to buy me credit (I only really care about the My Time, because I only ever call the same 4 Optus numbers :lol: )

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!