Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

What's up with this guy's right arm? :blink:

http://www.bungie.ne...gAWfbkF9khg9A==

It's a robotic arm.

Kat's arm isn't it?

Have any of you watched this series before? I think it's freakin' hilarious :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ENWdLhPCRk

There are 9 of them I believe. Some of the maps are very cool :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Only with Assualt/Sapper and Collar/Breacher.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Also, I've got the H3 map packs, but they aren't showing when I go into the game. Help?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Downloaded.

EDIT: Works now.

-Random Youtuber

Got General, Onyx Jack Of All Trades and my K/D is 1.17. :P

-Random Youtuber

Johnson: What...is that?

Cortana: That, would be another map pack.

?????

-Random Youtuber

I c wut u did thar.

-Random Youtuber

It's a big vehicle orientated Firefight map. I don't mind that. :)

Speaking of which, would anyone like to help me build a vehicle heavy invasion map in the coming days? I've got it all planned out, but it'll take some considerable building and testing.

I've got a plan of the map that I can scan in if you want to get a general idea.

2v8sgvs.png

Sure. Just add NBL Brightside and I'd be happy to help.

-Random Youtuber

I won't mind testing the map, but building a map with multiple people isn't my thing. I want to have everything in my control when I build a map.

Speaking of which, I'm nearly done with a 'new' map of mine.

Here's the first version which I made a few months ago:

reach_13645786_Full.jpg

After a while I figured it was just too unbalanced to make for good matches so I started to move things a round a little and it ended up being this:

reach_13645893_Full.jpg

I'm pretty much finished with the layout of the map and all that remains are the spawns and weapon placement.

reach_13902244_Full.jpg

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

That looks pretty cool.

-Random Youtuber

Will do brightside, but to make things harder; my mic just broke <_< I can hear things only if the volume is at the maximum

Here's my plan at a very basic level:

[hide]

map1lx.png

map2mq.png

[/hide]

Anyone can help out if they want, whether that's building of the map itself, planning the game or any ideas you may have. Obviously everyone is welcome to test it too.

And I can't seem to add you NBL :S

2v8sgvs.png

Oh woops, NBL Pancake sorry.

-Random Youtuber

I just got excited seeing Highlands footage.

-Random Youtuber

I just noticed the main track is a remix of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j2ADKH2QU

Makes me wish 343 would release a campaign DLC about what happened to Jun where you play as Thel Vadumee. You can guess what I am thinking about. It would be great to play as an Elite again.

Also judging by the map pack, 343 won't put Halo to shame. (The Map Pack is made by Certain Affinity apparently, so with them at the very least.)

vizardsig-1.png